Was Hitler right?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Dude, I got IBS, dont nobody wanna rub my anus, trust me lolol.
Well get well soon!!

I've had it 20 years, just have to watch my diet.

I find that the worst culprit, is anything to do with cow, because of all the shit they inject into them. I can eat natural just fine, like deer, or farm raised cow.

Oh, and stress, but I take care of that :Stoned:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I can’t eat meat. I have a mammalian meat allergy induced by tick-bite.

Oh damn that sucks! You got that Lyme Disease? Lot of folks been getting it around here too.
Yeah... that’s what I got. Very astute. Many folk don’t educate themselves enough.

I always thought it was crazy that a tiny insect can fuck up someones diet that extreme.

I love the woods and mountains, my favorite escape. I wear pants and check myself, fuck them things lol.

I REALLY hate chiggers!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oh damn that sucks! You got that Lyme Disease? Lot of folks been getting it around here too.
Yeah... that’s what I got. Very astute. Many folk don’t educate themselves enough.

I always thought it was crazy that a tiny insect can fuck up someones diet that extreme.

I love the woods and mountains, my favorite escape. I wear pants and check myself, fuck them things lol.

I REALLY hate chiggers!
Hmmmmm....
I have 8 years on this affliction. It has a hold on me at 30%. It was 100%!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Aye, ticks are by far the worst arachnids they’re the only ones that seek you out to bite you... Scotland’s notoriously bad for the fuckers my dogs always get them from spring till autumn

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I REALLY hate chiggers!
Hmmmmm....
I have 8 years on this affliction. It has a hold on me at 30%. It was 100%!

Wow, didnt know it was possible to get better with that.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Pc6YJNZ.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Breakfall you're telling porkies again as you've been swallowing SEMEN'S SEMEN for years, which is a mammalian protein and you're still alive and fouling the forum.
You walrus-toothed smoker. Your head makes life comical...keep up the bad genes! Ahahahahaaaa

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Done! lol

Just had a look....

Those fuckwits are infuriating, they’ll happily point the finger at the Vatican, Freemasons, Globalists etc, but their sacred cow of Jews and Zionists is completely taboo.

I remember now why I left that fucking shithole forum.

Oh I know, and I quickly remembered why I quit talking about the NWO lol.

I actually got Fash to watch 30 minutes of that long video I posted, but that was as far as she made it lol.