We Build the Wall guy guilty of fraud

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
hmpldYd.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If he is guilty he should go to prison. People should also he reimbursed.

The insane bias in this article though.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If he is guilty he should go to prison. People should also he reimbursed.

The insane bias in this article though.
You do know Steve Bannon was involved in the scam too, si?

You do know it's extremely difficult not to roll my eyes when someone who ONLY cares about things their opposition party officials have done while completely ignoring the SAME shit being done by the party they support?

CA still allowing child marriage? Have BLM founders been charged with their massive fraud? Have people whose were destroyed by media/politician incited violence and the state government that allowed it?

I didnt send money to this fund raise. I also dont give a shit about Steve Bannon and if he scammed the public than he also needs to be held accountable.

I do not have an emotional attachment to politcal parties or officials. My identity isnt enmeshed in political parties.

But you guys demanding one way only accountability and completely ignoring or excusing scum bag, anti American and criminal shit done by people who are on your "side" is way worse because you guys will put people like this in positions of power and accept what they do.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
First off, I sent money many times, even after the allegations and I didnt expect him to "Build The Wall" without making money or supporting himself. No reimbursement of the $500 to $1000 I sent wanted, PERIOD!
Second, libtard cunts fought him on building the wall which cost way more than $350K to defend. Libs stole my money!!
Third, someone let me know if there's a fund for him to pay fines or whatever and I'll donate.
Fourth, having a very good friend who was charged with a crime by the feds after the two actual perps died (one hanged himself when charges were pending) I know the feds wear you down until you agree to a "deal". They wore him down after 7 years and then he did 1.5 years. After he pled guilty, one of the fed team told him he didnt think my friend was guilty. They did that same shit with General Flynn who was completely fucking innocent but pled guilty when the feds started threatening his son.

Fuck sakes, the dude gave an arm and 2 legs for America.