We got a MAGA speaker in da house

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Hide Admin’s razors, ya’ll

Bwah hahahaha!!

pKQ449N.jpg

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️

Hide Admin’s razors, ya’ll

Bwah hahahaha!!
Maybe now they can get back to the important things like denying the election, banning books and forcing poor people to have to travel thousands of miles for an abortion, oh yeah and empeeching Hunter Biden!

You ignorant slut.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Everyone is flipping on Trump. How does that feel?

Flipping on what? Did he murder someone? Who cares? Those indictments are a joke and everyone knows it.

Now that we have a MAGA speaker, Joe and Hunter Biden better start smoking more rock. Their day is coming very soon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Flipping on what? Did he murder someone? Who cares? Those indictments are a joke and everyone knows it.

Now that we have a MAGA speaker, Joe and Hunter Biden better start smoking more rock. Their day is coming very soon
The truth of what is happening to his country starts at 4:48 on this clip. I doubt you have the courage to face facts though.
You believe that democracy doesn't work anymore. You're willing to burn the country down to get elite white billionaires to run the country for their own financial benefit.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I think the circus like dysfunction is a feature not a bug to these people. They think government doesn't work so they elect people to prove it.

They want a country like Hungary, Turkey, or any other authoritarian run regime. Being told what to think, do and believe makes them feel "safe". They don't have to think, just do as the Big Daddy tells them.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If the indictments are "a joke" Why are so many of Trump's Attorneys At Law pleading guilty to them?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We want a country where Americans are our FIRST. Not Ukraine, not Palestinians and not child abusing trannies.

:OhGawd:

Ukraine isn't first. Are you aware of the budget and how much we spend on Americans?

About 2% of the US budget is spent on ALL foreign entities...that's mostly spent to keep us out of expensive wars.

Learn something.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
:OhGawd:

Ukraine isn't first. Are you aware of the budget and how much we spend on Americans?

About 2% of the US budget is spent on ALL foreign entities...that's mostly spent to keep us out of expensive wars.

Learn something.
Stoopit is as stoopit does.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL @having your man in there regardless of the fact your country goin to shit due to these very people

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Lot's more of Trump's best people are considering rolling over on Prisoner 11780