We got a MAGA speaker in da house

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Except that in 2000 there was a technical issue (a poorly designed ballot) that actually led to people casting votes for the wrong person. Even Pat Buchannan laughed at the idea that he received so many votes in Palm Beach county.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Dont try and rewrite history dumbass, Gore got the protesters out and the lawyers straight after the vote.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
In typical Trumptard fashion Maggot Mike votes against Hunter Biden's Bipartisan Infrastructure Bill, then runs home to take credit for it when the money starts rolling home into Louisiana.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Republican Mueller Inquiry? With a Republican Attorney General...?

You need to unpack that bit of slight of hand. Pretty sure the AG cant interfere with a congressional enquiry.

So the republicans stitched up a Republican president and Trump kept his mouth shut about it? Erm nah, even not knowing the details your obviously talking bollocks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You need to unpack that bit of slight of hand. Pretty sure the AG cant interfere with a congressional enquiry.

So the republicans stitched up a Republican president and Trump kept his mouth shut about it? Erm nah, even not knowing the details your obviously talking bollocks.

The Attorney General gets referrals from Congress. The Attorney General investigates. The House of Representatives was in the hands of the GOP when Trump took office.

The Attorney General, Mueller the special counsel, FBI director James Comey - ALL REPUBLICANS.

You clearly don't know your elbow from your butthole.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
The Attorney General gets referrals from Congress. The Attorney General investigates. The House of Representatives was in the hands of the GOP when Trump took office.

The Attorney General, Mueller the special counsel, FBI director James Comey - ALL REPUBLICANS.

You clearly don't know your elbow from your butthole.

Ok I can see what you are doing now. All those positions are supposed to be impartial which would be a credit to them ignoring the fact that they may be RINOs and i doubt mullers a republican.

Anyway Hillary dug up one of her dirt files, FBI lawyers lied to get FISA warrants to spy on trump and we went through this charrad, 2 fbi lawyers were convicted for this. Now I know I'm missing something here but my post you first quoted stands, the DNC were using the apparatus of state to frame a sitting president, the paper trail is quite clear..

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ok I can see what you are doing now. All those positions are supposed to be impartial which would be a credit to them ignoring the fact that they may be RINOs and i doubt mullers a republican.

Anyway Hillary dug up one of her dirt files, FBI lawyers lied to get FISA warrants to spy on trump and we went through this charrad, 2 fbi lawyers were convicted for this. Now I know I'm missing something here but my post you first quoted stands, the DNC were using the apparatus of state to frame a sitting president, the paper trail is quite clear..

Mueller is a Republican and YOU and the Maganutters don't get to decide who is and isn't a Republican, Democrat or anything else for that matter.

Your side just can't take the truth.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Cool story Bruh!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus just texted me, he told me to be ready to mock this christo-fascist at every opportunity.

GAygQddWkAAkqsj