We got a MAGA speaker in da house

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
0fe1d9141efdfe5447d360ab08f494f5c9eb2168.png

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That's truly tragic.
One of the noticeable concerns raised by Mike Johnson is the falling birth rate and the lack of workers now and in the future

But for starters if Johnson & MAGA want to voluntarily raise the birth rate the first thing he and his party need to do is go after the land hoarders in your country to make housing more affordable. This dilemma has even been noted by right wing pro business publications like the Wall Street Journal where corporations buy up all the available land so the middle class cant afford to buy homes. Hence America is turning into a modern day version of Pottersville

Btw Canada and other countries have the same problem too. Large corporations and speculators treat housing like some pump and dump scheme.

If they truly want to improve the lot of middle and working class families then start by punishing the land hoarders rather than protecting them

But im not sure if thus is possible since the gop is aligned with these interests

Last edited:
OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Is that a clown emoji of Joo’s face from a PI page? Am I trippin?

Whoever thought that was a good idea, sloppy sloppy sloppy.

I get jealous of BF sometimes. Must be nice to be retired with no kids that someone can fuck with over shit like this.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I get jealous of BF sometimes. Must be nice to be retired with no kids that someone can fuck with over shit like this.
No worries people, its just delirium tremors from Ozempic withdrawals.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️

That 'PI page' was posted by your buddy Flynn stupid bitch.

ipeOE55.gif

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
One of the noticeable concerns raised by Mike Johnson is the falling birth rate and the lack of workers now and in the future

But for starters if Johnson & MAGA want to voluntarily raise the birth rate the first thing he and his party need to do is go after the land hoarders in your country to make housing more affordable. This dilemma has even been noted by right wing pro business publications like the Wall Street Journal where corporations buy up all the available land so the middle class cant afford to buy homes. Hence America is turning into a modern day version of Pottersville

Btw Canada and other countries have the same problem too. Large corporations and speculators treat housing like some pump and dump scheme.

If they truly want to improve the lot of middle and working class families then start by punishing the land hoarders rather than protecting them

But im not sure if thus is possible since the gop is aligned with these interests
Corporations and speculators are buying up housing and land all over the world. They have already ruined Lisbon and Porto. Portugal has already passed a few laws trying to remedy the mess that has been made here. I hope they stay proavtie and don't allow this country to be destroyed.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Are you as stupid as you look, think and act? MAGA huh?

Omg, I went to an estate sale with my daughter. It was impromptu...I didn't have a lot of cash on me. I said so to my daughter as she was buying something. The old man said "Why don't you carry cash? Then something about Biden and tracking me through my electronic purchases"...

Was I talking about politics? NO
Did he make a small purchase about politics...? Fucking yes.

These Magatarded idiots...fuck. You just can't escape these people.

I looked at him and said "I'm a Bay Area lefty btw, but I would like to make this purchase without a political discussion. Can we work that out?"

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
If it wasn't for the stupid gays, we could have been Romans!

Hear House speaker's past comments blaming the fall of the Roman Empire on homosexuality

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If it wasn't for the stupid gays, we could have been Romans!

Hear House speaker's past comments blaming the fall of the Roman Empire on homosexuality

Of course it was the gays. Everyone that doesn't have a cock up their ass knows that...!!!