We must close Bastard Factory for 5 days

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't take anything posted in Meltdown as serious. It comes across as a lame ass troll.

Nothing shocks me anymore. However, the manner in which certain folks are posting about children goes to show what we are dealing with here.

The way it’s done here is amateur hour and retarded.

All the comments about kids are disturbing. I don't know why that's okay here @Bastard Factory.

Oh, fuck off you cunt!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't take anything posted in Meltdown as serious. It comes across as a lame ass troll.

Nothing shocks me anymore. However, the manner in which certain folks are posting about children goes to show what we are dealing with here.

All the comments about kids are disturbing. I don't know why that's okay here @Bastard Factory.

You fuck off, you emo trainwreck.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Leave it to The Leaker and flea to start talking about children.

Fuckin' weirdos.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

Who? Where?.....

Breastfeeding men pics? Silly shock attempts... seems to be over.

What else is going on out here?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Who? Where?.....

Breastfeeding men pics? Silly shock attempts... seems to be over.

What else is going on out here?

All the talk of panty sniffing daughters panties. If I was a dad and it was said about me, I'd be pissed too.

I don't see that as free speech. It doesn't advance any ideas, not even bad ones. Fascist or Nazi, racist, whatever...horrendous ideas, but they're ideas.

What idea does saying a man sniff's his girl's panties advance? You tell me.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Are you asking me where I stand on all this?

Doesn't advance the board, I dont want it... About 3 weeks ago I decided to clean this place up... time to leave some members in Meltdown perm or ban, I don't care.

Other than NOT coming into Meltdown..

WHO is making the comments and let's call them out on it...

Done.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Doesn't advance the board, I dont want it... About 3 weeks ago I decided to clean this place up... time to leave some members in Meltdown perm or ban, I don't care.

Done.

So, is it okay to talk about child molestation adjacent topics in meltdown?

The only one's I've seen talking about child molesting topics in the recent past are Biggie Smalls, Uncle Filth, Frood that I can recall off the top of my head.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Done.

The only one's I've seen talking about child molesting topics in the recent past are Biggie Smalls, Uncle Filth, Frood that I can recall off the top of my head.
I'm quite happy to remind X of his infamous "PM" when he talks about having sex with my deceased mother... Yeah, that's how low it goes, I don't give a shit when that's thrown at me...

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
@Biggie Smiles
@UncleDiLF
@Frood

Refrain from 'Panty Sniffing/Child Molestation' insinuation type posts/jokes here.
All this does is loses us members. TY.

Members who lose us members will get lost.

That said, I'm not running around this board 'cancelling' words and members because it crosses some thresholds.
It's just words on a screeeeen.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smalls
@UncleDiLF
@Frood

Refrain from 'Panty Sniffing/Child Molestation' insinuation type posts/jokes here.
All this does is loses us members.

That said, I'm not running around this board 'cancelling' words and members because it crosses some thresholds.
I know what you're saying and I'm saying this with you, it can get messy telling people not to say certain things, people will be ready to point "YOU SAID THAT!!" or "YOU MEANT HE SNIFFS PANTS" et etc =(

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Done.

I'm quite happy to remind X of his infamous "PM" when he talks about having sex with my deceased mother... Yeah, that's how low it goes, I don't give a shit when that's thrown at me...
but .... you did the whoppee with ... :LOL3:

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smalls
@UncleDiLF
@Frood

I know what you're saying and I'm saying this with you, it can get messy telling people not to say certain things, people will be ready to point "YOU SAID THAT!!" or "YOU MEANT HE SNIFFS PANTS" et etc =(
lookit you all worried LMAO there goes yer game LOL

the moast foul fucktard on here ... now you've been told ... FAGGOT ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think a couple of members here need to resist the temptation looking in meltdown, like bf suggested,,,,,..Either that or gtfo and cry somewhere else....You have a choice on this board of what you want to look at....This isn't facebook.....Also, Breakfall dished it out just as bad, Lily...but never heard you crying about him....ya can't pick and choose... With all this bitching, I see this board becoming PC, like everywhere else because of butthurt bitches....fuck you

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I think a couple of members here need to resist the temptation looking in meltdown, like bf suggested,,,,,..Either that or gtfo and cry somewhere else....You have a choice on this board of what you want to look at....This isn't facebook.....Also, Breakfall dished it out just as bad, Lily...but never heard you crying about him....ya can't pick and choose... With all this bitching, I see this board becoming PC, like everywhere else because of butthurt bitches....fuck you
Shes an eternally sniveling cunt.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

And the only person to beat you as the most racist.

I was SHOOK man! SHOOK!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And the only person to beat you as the most racist.

I was SHOOK man! SHOOK!
I know, right? The WORST part was I even voted for myself!!!! Talk about the agony of defeat!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smalls
@UncleDiLF
@Frood

the moast foul fucktard on here ... now you've been told ... FAGGOT ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh fuck right off bubbles, away and curl up n die... STOP fucking quoting me every single day, I cannot stand your presence so post at someone who tolerates "banter" that 8-year-olds produce... Your life only consists of putrid lames on a forum, no wonder you need meds, freak! Begone Demon!
bHtRAZG.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You're talking about the owner posting things you don't like just because you're sore, don't like it you know where the door is! NOBODY forces your whining ass to look at meltdown threads and I totally disagree with you saying "nothing shocks" you anymore, you just say whatever comes into your head without thinking don't ya! Who the fuck joins a board then complains about the content? The milkman thread was here since the beginning of BF1, if you can't handle seeing hairy women breastfeeding then you should go back to FB!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You're talking about the owner posting things you don't like just because you're sore, don't like it you know where the door is! NOBODY forces your whining ass to look at meltdown threads and I totally disagree with you saying "nothing shocks" you anymore, you just say whatever comes into your head without thinking don't ya! Who the fuck joins a board then complains about the content? The milkman thread was here since the beginning of BF1, if you can't handle seeing hairy women breastfeeding then you should go back to FB!

Yeah @The Countess you FiLTH!!!!

Nothing shocks you? Then go to a Mickey Mouse forum or woke Netflix, if the kitchen is too hot, you skank!!!!

This is BF! Not your menstrual blood sissy woke hour. We talk BLOOD here.

Also it is 2022. Lets hairy men breastfeed children!! It is the west!!! The GloboHomo is just doing their job! Or are you homophobic?????

BG is adopting to the nWo agenda.

So if you are not happy, GTFO!!!! Skank!!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smalls
@UncleDiLF
@Frood

the moast foul fucktard on here ... now you've been told ... FAGGOT ! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Oh fuck right off bubbles, away and curl up n die... STOP fucking quoting me every single day, I cannot stand your presence so post at someone who tolerates "banter" that 8-year-olds produce... Your life only consists of putrid lames on a forum, no wonder you need meds, freak! Begone Demon!
bHtRAZG.png
hey hi, fuck yer old dead mom today you filthy fucktard ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smalls
@UncleDiLF
@Frood

bHtRAZG.png
hey hi, fuck yer old dead mom today you filthy fucktard ??
Sick fuck!
2x2ZzBr.jpg

• Confused
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Nothing shocks you? Then go to a Mickey Mouse forum or woke Netflix, if the kitchen is too hot, you skank!!!!

Also it is 2022. Lets hairy men breastfeed children!! It is the west!!! The GloboHomo is just doing their job! Or are you homophobic?????

I bet you grope shamps and he lets yoo :Gimme:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

You sick demon!!! Go away!!!

the-fog.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

the-fog.jpg
its okay derf, whipple told me where he seen you the other day while he was rollin' by in his Benz... you FILTHY SWINE ...... CONFESS !!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

the-fog.jpg
its okay derf, whipple told me where he seen you the other day while he was rollin' by in his Benz... you FILTHY SWINE ...... CONFESS !!

Sorry, brah! I know you have 1 hour free internet time at the psychiatry. But if you want to visit your daddy Whipple? He is FREEZED holding his dick on the right hand. Deceased from JERKING OFF! Not in a Benz. In his crappy Ikea chair.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

the-fog.jpg

Sorry, brah! I know you have 1 hour free internet time at the psychiatry. But if you want to visit your daddy Whipple? He is FREEZED holding his dick on the right hand. Deceased from JERKING OFF! Not in a Benz. In his crappy Ikea chair.
he told me you can PROVEEEE chocolate melts in yer mouth :LOL3: :LOL3: