We must close Bastard Factory for 5 days

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck, guess Im gonna have to smoke all this weed by myself on 4-20 lol.

:Vibin:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yeah sure, you want to wipe the locker rooms with bleCH to erase evidence of your groping

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, I paid 1K to get premium maintenance. Service was done for 2 hours instead of the needed 5 days. It was done when yiu were sleeping.

If you have problems logging in, PM me or official sherriffs. Also clear cache.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't take anything posted in Meltdown as serious. It comes across as a lame ass troll.
Yeah, thank you. Another freeloader dropping filth here. So you think running a forum like this is for free? Maintenant comes at a price.

We did it in 2 hours. So if you are not happy, you are freely to search for other opportunities. Ffs

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, I paid 1K to get premium maintenance. Service was done for 2 hours instead of the needed 5 days. It was done when yiu were sleeping.

Thanks Dilfy! I had no problems

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Thanks Dilfy! I had no problems
Awesome Mister @Weeg. We trieded our best to provide you a GREAT experience.

Thanks for the feedback.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I don't take anything posted in Meltdown as serious. It comes across as a lame ass troll.

Nothing shocks me anymore. However, the manner in which certain folks are posting about children goes to show what we are dealing with here.

The way it’s done here is amateur hour and retarded.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Nothing shocks me anymore. However, the manner in which certain folks are posting about children goes to show what we are dealing with here.

The way it’s done here is amateur hour and retarded.

All the comments about kids are disturbing. I don't know why that's okay here @Bastard Factory.