We shut down ShoutBox

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Not our fault.

@Cookie Monster and @The Question talked politics too much. We warned them.

please keep this out.

I might open it up on Chrissy Christmas.

UncleDilF
-site owner-

Stop lying fluffer, you and weeg were both warned you would be removed if I received complaints in pm. They have been flooding in.

If @Weeg flips and decides to give evidence against you you are screwed. No amount of begging to mods will save you.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
No, you didn't.

In any case, I plead temporary insanity resulting from having to look at your avatar.

You freak.
At least I have the guts putting my real face here . Even if it is 10 years old.

What about you??? Sissy!
GTFO. never call me freak again

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop lying fluffer, you and weeg were both warned you would be removed if I received complaints in pm. They have been flooding in.

If @Weeg flips and decides to give evidence against you you are screwed. No amount of begging to mods will save you.
You talked politics, which is forbidden. You and your AiDS ridden buddy @The Question . Rules are simple.

I warned you both guys. You continued.

I dont play around and now I closed it. Plain and simple.

dont be salty.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I heard the shoutbox was closed down because admin kept running in there with fishnet stockings on pressuring all the guys to let him suck their cocks

fucking queer is testicle thirsty I swear

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Lc3K6mF.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Not like those spastics like autisticmin and the New Homosexual were capable of intelligent discussions anyway

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I doubt that is true as it was specifically in the sweatshop specifically for that reason. You complete inability to post on topic or have a rational conversation probably alienated far more people.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Shoutbox and Polly Tics were both infested with Aids riddled faggits. Now y'all know why the Nazis burned all them faggit books and faggit surgery hospitals.

@UncleDiLF had to light his tiki torch, and burn it to the ground to cleanse it.

90b2afdf513e552c5766c0467b417d068d976d4e.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I doubt that is true as it was specifically in the sweatshop specifically for that reason. You complete inability to post on topic or have a rational conversation probably alienated far more people.
See why I keep that dick sucking retard autismin on ignore? He’s fucking useless

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Shoutbox and Polly Tics were both infested with Aids riddled faggits. Now y'all know why the Nazis burned all them faggit books and faggit surgery hospitals.

@UncleDiLF had to light his tiki torch, and burn it to the ground to cleanse it.

How long are you going to have Raven doing your chops?

You do know that photochopping is quite easy, right? You just need an I.Q. over 6.

Last edited:
OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

LIVE GORE of us PATRIOTS showing sissys to stop messing with our proud country!!!!

WE THE PEOPLE!!!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Suddenly politics is gone again.
Shut the fuck up you whoreson!

You ain’t no special flake! Mkay, nikka?

I deleted your post. Why? Because I can you shit sniffer!

Let‘s meAT…hehe!!!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I was going to inquire why Garraty seems so fond of Marxism, but BF locked the thread.

Is political talk in meltdown verboten?

I don't see any reason why the politics sub and meltdown can't be merged, as most politics threads end up in full scale e-wars anyway.

Failing that, why not sticky a "Politics Fight" thread at the top of the page to contain the irritating political talk from spilling out elsewhere?

Just my 2 shekels...