So you ol CNN faggits wanna shut down Newsmax!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
FB-IMG-1610315843341.jpg

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You faggits should read your own bullshit. Apparently you're having a hissy fit about Rush "endorsing" the "violence" too!

Limbaugh did just that on Thursday when he
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
one day after the Capitol Hill riot. "There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence," he said on his radio show. "There's a lot of conservatives on social media who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable — regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way."

I bet that made your pussy hurt!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Seig Heil faggit assed libs! :LOL1:

All of the left wing outlets in media including social media seem to see this as an opportunity to kill their new media competitors. Yet we all know Biden will take no action against this blatant anti-competitive behavior.

Holliday

Banned
Banned
You faggits should read your own bullshit. Apparently you're having a hissy fit about Rush "endorsing" the "violence" too!

one day after the Capitol Hill riot. "There's a lot of people calling for the end of violence," he said on his radio show. "There's a lot of conservatives on social media who say that any violence or aggression at all is unacceptable — regardless of the circumstances. I am glad Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord didn't feel that way."

See uh, Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord
They were people who actually fought for Liberalism and democracy, not against it like you putinist trumptardians are doing.

PS: Mr. Fire en Brimstone
Maybe read this:

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

See uh, Sam Adams, Thomas Paine, the actual Tea Party guys, the men at Lexington and Concord
They were people who actually fought for Liberalism and democracy, not against it like you putinist trumptardians are doing.

Maybe read this:

They fought the jackbooted overtaxing libtarded gubmints that sought to control all means of production and disarm the populace. People like you supported the crown, fuktard.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe read this:

They fought the jackbooted overtaxing libtarded gubmints that sought to control all means of production and disarm the populace. People like you supported the crown, fuktard.

Higher taxes comin for ya Buddy.

Hope you enjoyed yer tax holiday for the past 4 years, Lokmeer!

After Biden becomes President & Senator Pocahauntis starts investigating Wall Street, yer earnings are gonna drop, Buddy.

Scrawny The Ghost

Interdimensional UltraMegaRich Luxury BLTQ+ Banker
Cancel culture is cheaper than competing. Can you blame them? They are probably gonna get away with it too.

Holy shit I wish I was Big Technology and had a hook nose. I would be rolling in the big bux and spend it all on cocaine and private jets.

I wonder how much it cost them to manufacture all that fake outrage about the ATTEMPTED COUP AT THE CAPITAL.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe read this:

Higher taxes comin for ya Buddy.

Hope you enjoyed yer tax holiday for the past 4 years, Lokmeer!

After Biden becomes President & Senator Pocahauntis starts investigating Wall Street, yer earnings are gonna drop, Buddy.
What tax holiday, josephine? I paid $54,000 in federal taxes for tax year 2019. My 2020 will be about $58-60K. Whats ACTUALLY going to take money from me in the next 4 years is a decrease in pay due to business dropping. The funniest part of it though is plebs like you will suffer the most while you supported the cheating the most. Ironic, ehh? And before you muse about biden not being your president anymore, remember, I've already pointed out that biden is gonna fuk Canduhduh in its shitty asshole. ENJOY! I'll have to make due with $165K/yr. :Thinking: Overall, that'll be about a $12K yr tax CUT for the feds, state, SSI, etc. I'll get along. Best find a second job driving a cab and eating alpo dog food josephine!

Holliday

Banned
Banned

Maybe read this:

You = Tory, anti Liberal, anti Democracy monarchist.
That's what you people were doing on the 6th - trying to overthrown a democratically elected government and install a wannabe dictator.
You know - the parallels are similar enough between Trump and King George that one might wonder if they are not indeed the same...I mean the insanity and all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Maybe read this:

You = Tory, anti Liberal, anti Democracy monarchist.
That's what you people were doing on the 6th - trying to overthrown a democratically elected government and install a wannabe dictator.
You know - the parallels are similar enough between Trump and King George that one might wonder if they are not indeed the same...I mean the insanity and all.
th