CNN: Rumours about Flynn

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guys.

Ass an all new Emperor I geTS a lot of news.

CNN found out a rumour about @Flynn..

Is it true that Flynn is heavy onto this new trend called eating GAY SCAT?

Let's discuss

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look
Another thread with that idiots jizz stained fingerprints all over it
Fuck dilf... How retarded are you anyways ?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh look
Another thread with that idiots jizz stained fingerprints all over it
Fuck dilf... How retarded are you anyways ?
Who is Emperor now? Who winneded Bastard of the month? U mad bruh?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Go and play in the scrap metal compressor Emperor Douche.
Please change your title. You are no master or uber Lord.
Win bastard of the month one time in yiur chump life and come back.

I am the Emperor.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
@Blazor is the bestest photographer
c40f7928e22ac3f8f26fb5066f480f4aab2d8202.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I see in @dralso a lot of Royalty. Are you also Regal and prestigious my friend Dr. FUnKENSTEIN?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Hey guys.

Let's discuss
and I know your secrets regarding your bathrooms in your palace YOU FILTHY SWINE! I will find out all the people that have stayed with or visited your palace and I will REPORT to every single one of them what you have done..

CAMERAS in the toilets? seriously camming them pee and poop? DISGUSTING!.. when its "flushed" it goes to an underground bunker especially made for you to bath in the PISS AND SCAT? Ohhh there is something wrong with you SERIOUSLY DEMENTED... if everyone knew all your secrets... YOU WOULD BE STRIPPED OF YOUR TITLE FOREEEVER!! fatherfucker and they would bulldoze your palace right to HELL!! the worst whoreson EVEEER!!

*SPITS ON YOUR FEET AND HANDS.. THAN RIGHT IN YOUR FACE*

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guys.

Let's discuss
and I know your secrets regarding your bathrooms in your palace YOU FILTHY SWINE! I will find out all the people that have stayed with or visited your palace and I will REPORT to every single one of them what you have done..

CAMERAS in the toilets? seriously camming them pee and poop? DISGUSTING!.. when its "flushed" it goes to an underground bunker especially made for you to bath in the PISS AND SCAT? Ohhh there is something wrong with you SERIOUSLY DEMENTED... if everyone knew all your secrets... YOU WOULD BE STRIPPED OF YOUR TITLE FOREEEVER!! fatherfucker and they would bulldoze your palace right to HELL!! the worst whoreson EVEEER!!

Oh no. Not you again. GutterFluffer. Shoeing true face now?

Why do you torment me ? YOU are the swine. I dont hsve an undergeound bunker where foreign scat and piss goes into my mouth. Are you sick in the skull?

Go away and lesve me alone. You are ruining thr bf expereinxe for me here. Mother fuxker. Let's meAT. Where do you live you downjuiced whoreson?

I fuxk you up

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Hey guys.

Let's discuss

Why do you torment me ? YOU are the swine. I dont hsve an undergeound bunker where foreign scat and piss goes into my mouth. Are you sick in the skull?

Go away and lesve me alone. You are ruining thr bf expereinxe for me here. Mother fuxker. Let's meAT. Where do you live you downjuiced whoreson?

I fuxk you up
Same face always.. you should try it DILF fatherfucker motherfucker and even tractorfukcer!!! I know all the truths about YOU.

I torment you because its the game I play... the game YOU started many years ago when YOU forget and the nWo forgot all about me left me behind at the Y with all those gruesome images videos it changed me from UNFREE to fromHELL online and real life I SCATTED on anybody I could corner and devour their souls. ITS BECAUSE YOU I am THE EMPEROR OF SCAT AND much worse. I am your worst creation and nightmare. YOU bath in the nastiest of SCAT pools and sip AIDDDDDDDDS filled PISS. DISGUSTING.

THIS GAME YOU STARTED I WILL FINISH. I WILL NEVEEEEEEEEEER YOU ALONE TIL I END THIS GAME!!!!!! you don't deserve a good experience on here anymore DONKEY EMPEROR

WE will go to the depths of HELL until one of us is left standing.

Have a nice day... if you can.. I am right behind you at all times though

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guys.

Let's discuss

I fuxk you up
Same face always.. you should try it DILF fatherfucker motherfucker and even tractorfukcer!!! I know all the truths about YOU.

I torment you because its the game I play... the game YOU started many years ago when YOU forget and the nWo forgot all about me left me behind at the Y with all those gruesome images videos it changed me from UNFREE to fromHELL online and real life I SCATTED on anybody I could corner and devour their souls. ITS BECAUSE YOU I am THE EMPEROR OF SCAT AND much worse. I am your worst creation and nightmare. YOU bath in the nastiest of SCAT pools and sip AIDDDDDDDDS filled PISS. DISGUSTING.

THIS GAME YOU STARTED I WILL FINISH. I WILL NEVEEEEEEEEEER YOU ALONE TIL I END THIS GAME!!!!!! you don't deserve a good experience on here anymore DONKEY EMPEROR

You are a downjuiced swine.

You were psrt of the nWo. Be proud about that. But there was a time where u didnt deliver. So we booted your fat ass out.

But it just business nothing personal man. Is that the reason you make my life hard?

I warn you urine drinker and professnional dick licker. Many wanted to je a DiLF killer. But have you ever asked where is @Mr. Whipple or dr peiidio pepper?

I fist you 1, 2 ,3. Let go.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Also won BOTM award. And I an Emperor writing you in gold, while you can only answer in blue like a peasant. You BEASTLY swine. Respect me and obey to thy Emperor!!!!

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Hey guys.

Let's discuss

I fuxk you up

You were psrt of the nWo. Be proud about that. But there was a time where u didnt deliver. So we booted your fat ass out.

But it just business nothing personal man. Is that the reason you make my life hard?

I warn you urine drinker and professnional dick licker. Many wanted to je a DiLF killer. But have you ever asked where is @Mr. Whipple or dr peiidio pepper?

You know what I take back everything bad I have ever said to you. I see now that it was just business... nothing personal so why should I make it personal? I don't anymore. I just wanted to know where you were coming from how you would respond. It hurt me deeply when I was left behind but you are right at times I didn't deliver for that I apologize. Failing to be an ALPHA 24/7 is no excuse I should have been on my A game always with the group. An impressive and now legendary crew. I failed you and all them more than once.

So... no friends. no truces. NO MORE BACKSTABBINGS OR WAR between us.. I am fromHELL again so I am proposing between US former conrades in the ring and the battlefield... we start again!!!??!?!?!?

A CLEAN SLATE.. NEW BEGINNINGS.. no going backward JUST FORWARD.. IF we end up being FRIENDS GREAT!! but if were are to be FOES so be it its just business. Only time will tell though..

Clean Slate... YAY OR NAY? we can WAR forever if NAY but I am willing to start over if you are

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey guys.

Let's discuss

I fuxk you up

You know what I take back everything bad I have ever said to you. I see now that it was just business... nothing personal so why should I make it personal? I don't anymore. I just wanted to know where you were coming from how you would respond. It hurt me deeply when I was left behind but you are right at times I didn't deliver for that I apologize. Failing to be an ALPHA 24/7 is no excuse I should have been on my A game always with the group. An impressive and now legendary crew. I failed you and all them more than once.

So... no friends. no truces. NO MORE BACKSTABBINGS OR WAR between us.. I am fromHELL again so I am proposing between US former conrades in the ring and the battlefield... we start again!!!??!?!?!?

A CLEAN SLATE.. NEW BEGINNINGS.. no going backward JUST FORWARD.. IF we end up being FRIENDS GREAT!! but if were are to be FOES so be it its just business. Only time will tell though..

Clean Slate... YAY OR NAY? we can WAR forever if NAY but I am willing to start over if you are
I must make POWER TALKS with thy only left nWo member suprême member @Aryan and @Blazor

Becsuse ExecutionStyle dieded. @SupremeVictory aka RapeApe left the group. Oprah the dyke dieded.

We cummeded 8 years ago here and took over.

But there were days you didnt deliver @from

You made an impact when we joined para military forces against scums here. Nwo style.

But I decided to kick you out wCw style.

I must go bsck in my cave and thibk with my toP sKuLL

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Youbwere gruesome to me @fr. You once Was Gutterballs and @Gutterballs2 . I wss finally crushed by wstching BEAST

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Hey guys.

Let's discuss

I fuxk you up

I must make POWER TALKS with thy only left nWo member suprême member @Aryan and @Blazor

Becsuse ExecutionStyle dieded. @SupremeVictory aka RapeApe left the group. Oprah the dyke dieded.

We cummeded 8 years ago here and took over.

But there were days you didnt deliver @from

You made an impact when we joined para military forces against scums here. Nwo style.

But I decided to kick you out wCw style.

I must go bsck in my cave and thibk with my toP sKuLL
Fair enough. Regardless of whatever you decide it is Friday we should have a glass of champagne together.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Youbwere gruesome to me @fr. You once Was Gutterballs and @Gutterballs2 . I wss finally crushed by wstching BEAST
I am sorry all the wars with you and others on many forums have scared me deeply turning me into a SAVAGE BEAST! but I am getting better now I am see all my faults and failures now. I have to move from this with or without You. Its all about moving forward now. I await your decision and I will accept it

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sorry all the wars with you and others on many forums have scared me deeply turning me into a SAVAGE BEAST! but I am getting better now I am see all my faults and failures now. I have to move from this with or without You. Its all about moving forward now. I await your decision and I will accept it
I had a meATing right now with Lords, Kaisers, kings, clowns and Hearsts.

They all saided ronmy top SkULL to forgive you. Under 1 condition.

Plesse post a pic/gif of believing in god / priest or a pic / give where you obey to the Emperor or kissing thy hands of him.

Then we csn move forward as hearsts, kingd and Regal Lords. Champsgne, caviar and MeAT for us.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
I'm afraid I got some BAD NEWS for ya Dilf...

I lied and I will never forgive you for tossing me out of the nWo... this will never end because Ol Stone Cold is going to...

stone-cold-steve-austin-stunner.gif

straight to HELL...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilf keeps a stable of fine young black men for riding lessons ...

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

listen to lyrics carefully... right into your FUCKING HEART. YOUR BRAINS. I WILL CRUSH YOU.

This was the best WM PUMP UP. Ever. Why you usi g this? With Limp Bizkit at their peak!!!!!