We shut down ShoutBox

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I saw a video that the police were mostly standing around and not stopping looters, rioters, and arsonists who were burning down whole neighborhoods so regular groups of citizens formed vigilante community defense groups armed with clubs and bats to keep the rampaging Arabs and black Africans from looting and burning their neighborhoods. Macron seemed unconcerned as he went to a music concert instead.

Ultimately, it would be far better to let the police enforce the law and stop violent felons like arson and looting instead of telling them to just stand there.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In dumb takes Macron falsely claims video games and Tik tok are responsible for for African criminals going on looting, rioting, and arson sprees.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I am afraid that this will come to our country very soon and many other western sissified and cucked country.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Jesus Christ.
I saw many videos on Twitter, MAinUrineStream media wont ever allow. Unfiltered. White people being clubbed down, etc.

I will make a pause from this, because it make boil my blood.

God save us for the future. The nWo is doing the WEF plan for 2023 which works great!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, even Poark was able to figure this out. Why can't BF?
_----------------
If BF wants a non-flaming politics sub, it shouldn’t be in Sweatshop. Lay off the weed for a day or so and figure it the heck out.

Actually, the idea of a forum called Bastard Factory either

1. accepts the disruptive posters
    or
  2. moderates it properly while not undermining the mods
This isn’t rocket science.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
_----------------
If BF wants a non-flaming politics sub, it shouldn’t be in Sweatshop. Lay off the weed for a day or so and figure it the heck out.

or
"Undermine the mods"?

Is this because BF reversed Flynn's panel abuse that banned me from replying to this thread?

Fucking LOL. I bet the shim had a stage 2 melty over that decision. :LOL3:

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
If I want any shit from you, you sniveling cunt, I'll put on a rubber glove, reach up that droopy fucking prolapsed prison pussy, and fucking fetch it.

Shut your fucking head until somebody comes along and makes the mistake of asking your opinion about something.
Why do you talk to me like that?
229 posts??
I am OFFICIAL UncleDILF®! I am a former WOrld Champion and Internet Legend ! I once trolled a war vet at LiveLeak. He even maded a video!

You whoreson!
Where do you live?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"Undermine the mods"?

Is this because BF reversed Flynn's panel abuse that banned me from replying to this thread?

Fucking LOL. I bet the shim had a stage 2 melty over that decision. :LOL3:

The ban was for 24 hours you idiot.

Making up more shit as usual.

Seethe more, Aryan. Show that butthurt!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
_----------------

or

Once again, you're not running shit and no one, especially me gives a fuck what you want or think, KAREN!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And that's the nice thing about being everybody else; if you don't explain it, we're free to fill in the parts you won't. Speak, or be subject to conjecture.

I'll be subject to "conjecture" all fucking day long. You forget, this isn't my life like it is yours and others.