We shut down ShoutBox

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who says I want to, you schizo? :Crazy:

Are you projecting, again ?

You.

Trying to be the victim with all my rampant panel abusing. Posting up all your butt sore threads and posts trying to make believe your hypocritical ass was the victim of panel abuse.

Makes sense. Any coward that has to post fake pictures is a true bitch. Hi bitch.

I'm still here Aryan, there's not a fucking thang you can do about it. Your complaints fall on deaf ears, bigot.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You.

Trying to be the victim with all my rampant panel abusing. Posting up all your butt sore threads and posts trying to make believe your hypocritical ass was the victim of panel abuse.

Makes sense. Any coward that has to post fake pictures is a true bitch. Hi bitch.

I'm still here Aryan, there's not a fucking thang you can do about it. Your complaints fall on deaf ears, bigot.
Who have I complained to, genius? Ask BF, I haven't bitched to him once about your heavy handed, overzealous, panel tinkering... sorry, I mean "moderating".

All I did was call you out for it on the board, which you fully deserved.

Notice how I've never had any issues with other mods over the years? Strange that. It isn't just me either who you've clashed with.

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, that you are the problem, as opposed to everyone else?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Who have I complained to, genius? Ask BF, I haven't bitched to him once about your heavy handed, overzealous, panel tinkering... sorry, I mean "moderating".

Notice how I've never had any issues with other mods over the years? Strange that. It isn't just me either who you've clashed with.

Ever stop to think that maybe, just maybe, that you are the problem, as opposed to everyone else?

You stupid fuck.

You posted a @Bastard Factory, "Durrrr look at your mod spamming."

You can't even lie correctly.

Dunce.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Because you deserve it. You're an imbecile who thinks that that goofy-ass avatar and persona makes you amusing. But I'll let you in on a little secret, sport: "Playing stupid" is a stupid decision, and means you only think you're 'playing' stupid.
Oi oi you envious swine. 240 posts???
LOL!!! I have 17K+

I won‘t talk to you . You are not on my level. I am a forum legend on the internets! I even have my own IMDB and WIKIpedia entry.

What about you? SCUM!
Where is your real life avatar? SISSY

Fuck you and I piss on your dead grandfather! LOL
ENJOY this nice BLOCK!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

He doesn't seem capable of honest self reflection. That explains a lot about how he has acted over the years.

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
Oi oi you envious swine. 240 posts???
LOL!!! I have 17K+

I won‘t talk to you . You are not on my level. I am a forum legend on the internets! I even have my own IMDB and WIKIpedia entry.

What about you? SCUM!
Where is your real life avatar? SISSY

Fuck you and I piss on your dead grandfather! LOL
ENJOY this nice BLOCK!!!
I don't have to take that from a guy who squeezes toothpaste up his ass, then goes to the restaurants in his neighborhood and shits his pants on purpose and yells, "WELCUM TO DA COLGATE SHOW HURR HURR!"

Freak.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I don't have to take that from a guy who squeezes toothpaste up his ass, then goes to the restaurants in his neighborhood and shits his pants on purpose and yells, "WELCUM TO DA COLGATE SHOW HURR HURR!"

Freak.
What the fuck????

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

I never putted toothpaste or such filth in my ass. This is sick. Why do you say that and spread fake news???

Who are you? Go away and let me alone. Asshole

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Hold up!

:LOL3:

Did you really just accuse him of what you're constantly guilty for?

You accuse others of fake pictures but you won't do the same thing you've demanded of others, namely post up a modern pic with credible correlations.

You won't, they won't, but they don't keep asking like you constantly do.

So yeah nahh... you flynned the sheets again.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I could send it scurrying once and for good but I value too much that punching bag...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Is "Poo-th Paste" gonna be the next big thang???

GRIZZLY!!

Could easily 4chan troll style these faggits into trending it lulz. Like that time they had females shaving they heads hahaha.

"The poo-th paster" - filling your asshole with Colgate, and shitting it into your partners mouth, making it minty fresh for kissy meATz.

You know Admin gonna try that TONIGHT! Admin gonna put that shit on Chinese TikTok lulz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Could easily 4chan troll style these faggits into trending it lulz. Like that time they had females shaving they heads hahaha.

"The poo-th paster" - filling your asshole with Colgate, and shitting it into your partners mouth, making it minty fresh for kissy meATz.

You know Admin gonna try that TONIGHT! Admin gonna put that shit on Chinese TikTok lulz.
LMFAO!! I wouldn't put anything past faggots.

I thought the bug chasing thing was a troll when I first heard about it...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who says I want to, you schizo? :Crazy:

Are you projecting, again ?
lmao -- flynn hiding behind planet oink

and that's a whole lotta blubber to cut through if someone wanted to get at her

not that anyone wants to get at this dipshit in the first place.. but you know how these cretins delude themselves

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
What the fuck????

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

I never putted toothpaste or such filth in my ass. This is sick. Why do you say that and spread fake news???

Go soak your head. It's your fault that none of the stores within ten miles of you can keep toothpaste in stock. I heard all about you from a mutual acquaintance and was given all the spine-chilling details. About how you figured if it'd whiten teeth, it might put a little sparkle on that repulsive crusty starfish, and "freshen your alternative breath", too?

And how when you paid that vagrant to "check" for you, and were so angered by the negative result that you sprayed him with a bowel full of what we can only call "guano", you got addicted to the feeling, and are now unable to break what has become a debilitating addiction to keistering Crest?

You're a reprehensible creature.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Go soak your head. It's your fault that none of the stores within ten miles of you can keep toothpaste in stock. I heard all about you from a mutual acquaintance and was given all the spine-chilling details. About how you figured if it'd whiten teeth, it might put a little sparkle on that repulsive crusty starfish, and "freshen your alternative breath", too?

And how when you paid that vagrant to "check" for you, and were so angered by the negative result that you sprayed him with a bowel full of what we can only call "guano", you got addicted to the feeling, and are now unable to break what has become a debilitating addiction to keistering Crest?

You're a reprehensible creature.
WHO I S THIS WHORESON????

FUCK OFF!!!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
What the fuck????

DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM????

Now, if only we could get him to put tooth paste in his mouth... :p

B4llsAndB4y0n3ts

Not Important
WHO I S THIS WHORESON????

FUCK OFF!!!
I understand why you're so angry; it's the agonizing physical pain you must be in. After all, I'm sure we all know what you did -- tried to do, rather -- with that 32 oz. bottle of Listerine.

That has to be painful, no wonder it's got you in such a state of anguish.