Wednesdays waft of wholesome: "I'll fuck anything that moves!" The Elon Musk Go forth And Multiply Marathon

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Elon Musk, 51, 'had TWINS with one of his top executives' weeks before he welcomed second child with Grimes via surrogate, according to court documents Canadian, 36, is a Yale graduate and athlete who works for Neuralink

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is the richest man in the world so women are going to jump on their backs and spread those legs.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy is just so creepy. The richest man in the world could do so many things to make the world a better place. Instead, he acts like a fucked up boy in puberty.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has done a lot of things to advance humanity and make the world a better place. Women throw themselves at him. *shrug*

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has done a lot of things to advance humanity and make the world a better place. Women throw themselves at him. *shrug*
So in Trumptardia, Money equals morality?

Wow. You guys are mentally so far gone that now you will pretend Elon hasn't done anything to help humanity?

I am afraid your tribal brain rot has entered the terminal phase.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Wow. You guys are mentally so far gone that now you will pretend Soon hasn't done anything to help humanity?

I grabbed your wife's pussy, but it's OK I am very wealthy, and I invented the Internet

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So in leftardism, it's only moral if done by a dem/prog?

Is Elon harrassing people who dont morally approve of his lifestyle and forcing everyone to accept it and bake cakes celebrating it? Is he forcing his sexual behaviour be taught to elementary school students? Or is he just living and letting live?

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Wow. You guys are mentally so far gone that now you will pretend Elon hasn't done anything to help humanity?

The whole consent thing seems to be where they get lost.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Wow. You guys are mentally so far gone that now you will pretend Soon hasn't done anything to help humanity?

I grabbed your wife's pussy, but it's OK I am very wealthy, and I invented the Internet

I bet you thought it was a frankenpussy, you sicko

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He is the richest man in the world so women are going to jump on their backs and spread those legs.

I bet you thought it was a frankenpussy, you sicko

You always sound so confused. Is it something that plagues you all day?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is Elon harrassing people who dont morally approve of his lifestyle and forcing everyone to accept it and bake cakes celebrating it? Is he forcing his sexual behaviour be taught to elementary school students? Or is he just living and letting live?

If you believe anyone could amass 124 billion dollars without hurting anyone, ever, you're extremely fucking naive.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You mean like when a raped 10 year old consents to birthing a child?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Or consents to abortion?

Is it about the 10 year old "consenting" or doing what people demand?

Why have you decided that only your option is the standard?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Or consents to abortion?

Oh, come on. You are the one who brought up the "whole consent thing." You claimed "we" get confused by that. You seem confused regarding how a 10-year-old can consent to being raped AND being forced to give birth.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Or consents to abortion?

Oh, come on. You are the one who brought up the "whole consent thing." You claimed "we" get confused by that. You seem confused regarding how a 10-year-old can consent to being raped AND being forced to give birth.
[/QUOTE]

Why do you always feel the need to lie and exaggerate? All that happened is she was driven one hour away to get an abortion, you retard. Also for all abortions between 1973 and today rape claims made up less than 0.5%. I am fine with a rape and health exception. Helk, I am even fine with first trimester.

Now, all of that, even your lying dishonest and ignorant butt can't be so stupid as to not know anyone is free to travel to another state to get an abortion so cut it out with your "forced" horse shit, you liar.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

If you believe anyone could amass 124 billion dollars without hurting anyone, ever, you're extremely fucking naive.
I'm sure those hard working young men in Elon's Daddy's Emerald Mines are very proud of Elon's wealth.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Or consents to abortion?

Why do you always feel the need to lie and exaggerate? All that happened is she was driven one hour away to get an abortion, you retard. Also for all abortions between 1973 and today rape claims made up less than 0.5%. I am fine with a rape and health exception. Helk, I am even fine with first trimester.

Now, all of that, even your lying dishonest and ignorant butt can't be so stupid as to not know anyone is free to travel to another state to get an abortion so cut it out with your "forced" horse shit, you liar.
[/QUOTE]
How old were you when you first heard the School Nurse use the word retarded, while talking with you?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm sure those hard working young men in Elon's Daddy's Emerald Mines are very proud of Elon's wealth.

I'm sure they live very well, too.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You are still repeating that old debunked myth? It was was a claim and not really a function mine unless you consider two guys and an old truck to be a big mine. Also it was bankrupt and abandoned when Elon was a year and a half old.

You guys love to repeat things you know are not true and think that some how doesn't make you a liar if it is "for the cause". You are a joke.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You are still repeating that old debunked myth? It was was a claim and not really a function mine unless you consider two guys and an old truck to be a big mine. Also it was bankrupt and abandoned when Elon was a year and a half old.

You guys love to repeat things you know are not true and think that some how doesn't make you a liar if it is "for the cause". You are a joke.

That's a lot of words just to confirm you are a drooling idiot.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, his dad is destitute and Elon cut him off years ago when his dad knocked up his step daughter. When Elon came to the US he had a grand total of $10,000 and that was it. Nope, no rich family to support him either. You are both lazy and stupid though so you don't bother to learn any facts or do any research. You just spew ignorant nonsense hoping it will make you feel good but it won't.

It just shows you are determined to stay ignorant and that seems to be the way you like it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

No, his dad is destitute and Elon cut him off years ago when his dad knocked up his step daughter. When Elon ca!e to the US he had a grand total of $10,000 and that was it. Nope, no rich family to support him either. You ate both lazy and stupid though so you don't bother to learn and facts or do any research. You just spew ignorant nonsense hoping it will make you feel good but it won't.

It just !sans you are determined to stay ignorant and that seems to be the way you like it.
If Elon told you that you had a nice ass, would you hold it against him?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

According to Errol Musk, they did well by that mine.

The only one debunking the story is Elon, because he wants people to believe he is a self made man who was once homeless. Bullshit.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I read somewhere that Errol used to joke that they had so much money, he couldn't close his safe.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I read somewhere that Errol used to joke that they had so much money, he couldn't close his safe.

Speaking of going forth and multiplying, Errol Musk impregnated his 30-year-old stepdaughter. The apple did not fall far from the tree with Elon.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Speaking of going forth and multiplying, Errol Musk impregnated his 30-year-old stepdaughter. The apple did not fall far from the tree with Elon.
Family Values Inc(TM)