Wednesdays waft of wholesome: "I'll fuck anything that moves!" The Elon Musk Go forth And Multiply Marathon

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The guy is just so creepy. The richest man in the world could do so many things to make the world a better place. Instead, he acts like a fucked up boy in puberty.

He could be buying up land in Brazil and Indonesia, for example. He could then make them preserves for the benefit of the planet, the flora and fauna, and all of humankind.

But no, he's got to buy Twitter. Vapid fuck.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Brazil is going to have major agricultural problems very soon. Tropical agricultural just isn't very productive and doesn't lend itself well to automation like te pirate agricultural does. You need a hell of a lot of fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides to make it productive enough for the economics to work and all of those inputs are currently in a global shortage.

That is going to be devastating as Brazil is a major ag exporter who's yields are going to drop dramatically without those inputs.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Brazil is going to have major agricultural problems very soon. Tropical agricultural just isn't very productive and doesn't lend itself well to automation like te pirate agricultural does. You need a hell of a lot of fertilizers, pesticides, and fungicides to make it productive enough for the economics to work and all of those inputs are currently in a global shortage.

That is going to be devastating as Brazil is a major ag exporter who's yields are going to drop dramatically without those inputs.
What the fuck does that have to do with Andy Ngo's being proscribed from teaching 2nd grade in Florida?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Elon certainly likes to fuck women including the wives of other billionaires.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

That guy seems to be getting more ass than a toilet seat.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Musk denies he had an affair with the Google co-founders wife. Says he is still friends with the Google co-founder a d partied with him recently.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He is having sex with super models and executives who went to elite ivy league schools.. These are wealthy and educated women not some ghetto crack where's.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He is having sex with super models and executives who went to elite ivy league schools.. These are wealthy and educated women not some ghetto crack where's.

Hey stupid fuck, anyone can have an STD...not just whores. You're a massive ignoramus. Most STDs are subclinical infections and people don't know that they have them.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, anyone can but intelligent people tend not to get them because they are smart and do things like test regularly and not fuck large numbers of people as well as generally use protection. I am sure these women made exceptions for the world's richest man though because they wanted to be set for life.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has done a lot of things to advance humanity and make the world a better place. Women throw themselves at him. *shrug*
So in Trumptardia, Money equals morality?

So in leftardism, it's only moral if done by a dem/prog?

Is Elon harrassing people who dont morally approve of his lifestyle and forcing everyone to accept it and bake cakes celebrating it? Is he forcing his sexual behaviour be taught to elementary school students? Or is he just living and letting live?

I don't approve of Elon Musk's lifestyle & he's setting example for humanity by promoting excessive procreation like there's no tomorrow @Dove.

Musk wants women of the world to keep pumping out babies when it's abundantly clear we are running out of room, resources & food to feed them.

Maybe watch this video & Mahers take on Elon Musk with respect to his profligate attitude towards procreation:

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He has done a lot of things to advance humanity and make the world a better place. Women throw themselves at him. *shrug*

Wow. You guys are mentally so far gone that now you will pretend Elon hasn't done anything to help humanity?

I am afraid your tribal brain rot has entered the terminal phase.

Precisely. ..what has Elon Musk done for us? Promote ultra expensive cars most people can't afford? Advertise short and ultra expensive trips to outer space? Push an overpriced stock way overvalued according to its P/E ratio? Advertise a lifestyle of the rich & shameless?

Maybe I'm missing something but that's the image conjures up. Irresponsiblity Profligacy Waste unsustainable growth @Oerdin?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So in leftardism, it's only moral if done by a dem/prog?

Is Elon harrassing people who dont morally approve of his lifestyle and forcing everyone to accept it and bake cakes celebrating it? Is he forcing his sexual behaviour be taught to elementary school students? Or is he just living and letting live?

I don't approve of Elon Musk's lifestyle & he's setting example for humanity by promoting excessive procreation like there's no tomorrow @Dove.

Musk wants women of the world to keep pumping out babies when it's abundantly clear we are running out of room, resources & food to feed them.

Maybe watch this video & Mahers take on Elon Musk with respect to his profligate attitude towards procreation:

The biggest problem facing the global economy is the collapsing population. Not the other way around.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida replaced the female minister in charge of tackling the country’s falling birthrate and installed a man who sought to deepen his understanding of the issue by trying out a “pregnancy belly."

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Japanese Prime Minister Fumio Kishida replaced the female minister in charge of tackling the country’s falling birthrate and installed a man who sought to deepen his understanding of the issue by trying out a “pregnancy belly."

Funny. Though I don't see how pregnancy belly is the actual problem. The Japanese got a little weird after we dropped the bombs on them. I blame the US.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Speaking of fucking everything that moves... Did you know faggots have probably been ass fucking dogs and giving them monkey pox? They are still pretending they had no idea how transmission happened. Theoretically it could have just happened from sustained close personal contact but that is an extremely low chance. The vast, vast, vast majority are due to unprotected sex between gay men. It seems some rodents have been found with monkey pox which also begs a question.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
200.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Speaking of fucking everything that moves... Did you know faggots have probably been ass fucking dogs and giving them monkey pox? They are still pretending they had no idea how transmission happened. Theoretically it could have just happened from sustained close personal contact but that is an extremely low chance. The vast, vast, vast majority are due to unprotected sex between gay men. It seems some rodents have been found with monkey pox which also begs a question.

You fucking neo-libs that sleep wiff yer daughters and call yer wife mom, must be over the moon with a disease that involves two nouns spliced together in a horrific Chinese lab incident, involving an eggplant and two gay men entertaining each other after lights out with a flute and a lute.

The vast, vast majority of you in-breeders don't know what day of the week it is, let alone how to elucidate your worth when confronted by a virus, that doesn't give a fuck what your sexuality is.

All ye need to ask yourself now Oerdin, do you need to ask your wife mom to spit or swallow?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow, you really are grasping at straws, aren't you? Just verbal diarrhea because facts trigger you. How sad.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Wow, you really are grasping at straws, aren't you? Just verbal diarrhea because facts trigger you. How sad.

Whit facts are ye talking about?

Monkeypox can be spread with sexual contact, that is a fact. Are you blaming monkeypox on gays like you did in the 80's over Aids?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is a fact that 98%+ of the cases have been among gay men and have been sexually transmited. Have you been living under a rock or are you just stupid?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I tried to find the words "gay" and "homosexual" in the following info page from the CDC. The words ain't there. Time to shelve your Bible, Oerdin, and pay attention to the real world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Wow. You guys are mentally so far gone that now you will pretend Soon hasn't done anything to help humanity?

I am afraid your tribal brain rot has entered the terminal phase.
I grabbed your wife's pussy, but it's OK I am very wealthy, and I invented the Internet

I bet you thought it was a frankenpussy, you sicko
What does frankenpussy mean again? It doesn’t insinuate girth does it?