Finally after 4 Long barren years, we have a First Lady wholesome and classy enough for the Cover of America's Premier Fashion Magazines!

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
210628212015-01-jill-biden-vogue-magazine-cover-exlarge-169.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did they ask that whore why she fucked around on her husband and let her lover joe biden drive and crash her husbands car? Whats she a doctor of BTW? Sure aint anything medical like some of you libs think. LOL! :Sad:

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

The Goat
Site Supporter ☠️
Did they ask that whore why she fucked around on her husband and let her lover joe biden drive and crash her husbands car? Whats she a doctor of BTW? Sure aint anything medical like some of you libs think. LOL! :Sad:
Chillax loser, Melania will soon embark on a National Tour of some of the hottest Men's Clubs in America!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Chillax loser, Melania will soon embark on a National Tour of some of the hottest Men's Clubs in America!
When you guys arrest Trump any minute now? BWAAAHAHAHAHA!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Jill looks pretty fucking ugly

should have her model for dog food commercials

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The left: dont judge sex work! Womens sexuality belongs to them!! How dare you misogynist pig degrade women for being comfortable and empowered!

Also the Left: GTFO my magazine you trashy hooker!

So much inclusive.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Do you think she sucked that jim crow penis the night his wife died to comfort or did they decide to lay off for a day out of "respect"?

I guess divorce is bad but affairs are cool. Or at least only cool for leftists.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump scarred you chumps bad

lolz
Notice how the more wary of the Trumptards, are starting to slowly inch by inch distance themselves from the Train Wreck....in a couple months will they claim to have never known him at all?
Umm, no, I havent. I think you bumped your fucking head! If anything, I'm seeing more and more Republicans talk shit on our sham elections.