Welcome... Adam Hitler

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm just pointing out it seems men who like wearing dresses shouldn't be left alone with anyone...

GACY dressed as a clown... lipstick, eye shadow, curly wigs.

However, as you may know, and as horrifying that JWG was, the average deviant that harms children is usually a family member, family friend, teacher, coach, religious figure or traffickers. People that have everyday access to innocent children.

I would be way more impressed if we worked harder to protect our children from those. Children do in fact need to be taught about the predators out there.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Because I am sick and tired of today's crop of "Conservatives" scapegoating a teeny tiny demographic that at most represents a minuscule percentage of reported Sex Crimes. Yet red necks with weapons attack because they drank the kool aid.

Megyn Kelly said it best... I can't be bothered retrieving it but make no mistake about sex crimes... they do much damage and far outweighs weapons and kool aid..

But let's not go down that track...

Talk about the natural disaster in Hawaii or something.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
However, as you may know, and as horrifying that JWG was, the average deviant that harms children is usually a family member, family friend, teacher, coach, religious figure or traffickers. People that have everyday access to innocent children.

I would be way more impressed if we worked harder to protect our children from those. Children do in fact need to be taught about the predators out there.

Yep.. I do know several women and a couple male children wounded by their biological fathers....

But when you argue like that it just reminds me of people comparing alcohol versus marijuana. Both those drugs do evil... one is not worse than the other.

We are never going to stop them. It's like Dick sticking his finger in a hole in the Dike.... it won't stop the Dike leaking... I am talking about the story of Dick and the Dike, not homosexuals or predators.

Only execution will curb it but no one is prepared to actually enact the death penalty again except Iranians. The death penalty is a big disputable topic.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yep.. I do know several women and a couple male children wounded by their biological fathers....

But when you argue like that it just reminds me of people comparing alcohol versus marijuana. Both those drugs do evil... one is not worse than the other.

We are never going to stop them. It's like Dick sticking his finger in a hole in the Dyke.... it won't stop the Dyke leaking... I am talking about the story of Dick and the Dyke, not homosexuals or predators.

Only execution will curb it but no one is prepared to actually enact the death penalty again except Iranians. The death penalty is a big disputable topic.

If we're unwilling to kill them, they should be thrown in prison and the keys thrown away. Unfortunately, even as old people these predators are dangerous.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"The tale of the boy who is said to have prevented a flooding by putting his finger in a hole of the (Spaarndammer) dike in the Netherlands, is well known all over the world. However, little is known about the origin of the story or about the wide range of variations that have been published and are still being published. This paper argues that the French author of children tales Rébecca Eugénie Rodrigues-Henriques (1796–1852) published the first version of the story under the pseudonym Eugénie Foa in French, with the title Le petit éclusier, “the little sluicer”. However, the story has been made famous by the American author Mary (Elisabeth) Mapes Dodge, who included the tale in her book Hans Brinker, or The silver skates. A story of life in Holland. The paper shows as well that this remarkable tale has found its way into a huge amount of books and other forms of information transfer in at least thirty-five languages. In more or less chronological order, this history will be described, focusing on how and in what variations the story has arisen, been retold and what significance we can assign to all the story variants."

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If we're unwilling to kill them, they should be thrown in prison and the keys thrown away. Unfortunately, even as old people these predators are dangerous.

The main victims according to Megyn Kelly are poor children and kids taken off their parents and put in foster care..

She said there are 1 million in jail and just as many in the community and not in jail.

Megyn Kelly is actually a lawyer by trade but she has a youtube channel... she is an excellent interviewer.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The main victims according to Megyn Kelly are poor children and kids taken off their parents and put in foster care..

She said their are 1 million in jail and just as many in the community and not in jail.

Megyn Kelly is actually a lawyer by trade but she has a youtube channel... she is an excellent interviewer.

Yeah, and then they are, commonly, abused in foster care. They become runaways and often end up being trafficked to perverts.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, and then they are, commonly, abused in foster care. They become runaways and often end up being trafficked to perverts.

So something drastic needs to happen to stop it but like I said, we can't stop it... we can't stop drugs, we can't stop anything and it's really depressing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So something drastic needs to happen to stop it but like I said, we can't stop it... we can't stop drugs, we can't stop anything and it's really depressing.

Unfortunately, the real threats to children aren't addressed. Like most social ills, it's starts at the beginning.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He's fighting with the mods now.
fighting ??

boxing-box.gif

:LOL3::LOL3:

rong werd ...
think of me as the spice in your Jamacian Beef patty ..... I've noticed it's been boring around here, and I'm not blind as to the fact why,
but meh

X

xXx
Site Supporter
@Lily and shitlickder @Flynn

I knew you guise lurved me

if flynn was really a chickX I wood so drink 9 beers and do a treesome with your guise