Welcome... Adam Hitler

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
The Bastard Factory Court of High Drama finds you: GUILTY!

-
Endless pEd0 insinuations and accusations w/no fucks given about warnings.

Adam Hitler has been found Guilty by the Court of High Drama and therefore sentenced to 5 days of exile in the AssBox.

EiYXd9f.jpg

*** Exile ends 8/13/23 ***

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Screenshot-45.png

I stand by this statement.

Censorship doesn't hide the truth, it merely reinforces it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What a loser. Did you think you were above reproach? No, dickhead. You get treated ike everyone else.

I hope after your time is up here that you keep posting garbage like that, it'll be much easier to throw you back into the Assbox for another spell.

Make my day, tard!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

What a loser. Did you think you were above reproach? No, dickhead. You get treated ike everyone else.

I hope after your time is up here that you keep posting garbage like that, it'll be much easier to throw you back into the Assbox for another spell.

Make my day, tard!

I was gonna post "Flynn wins" but decided to hold off so you could take the victory lap.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Let me put on my jogging shoes and light my torch of victory, then I'll take that victory lap.
don't fergit to dislodge yer dildy'O :Awesome:
or you'll trip over a hyper eXtended anus :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He's fighting with the mods now.

Oh, X is just being X. He's quite harmless really, which is why I let him be his goofy ass self. In reality he wants to be one of us really bad (Mod), but he's just too unstable in regard to common sense. I think with that being said, he'd be an excellent mod if he grew another whole brain.

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh, X is just being X. He's quite harmless really, which is why I let him be his goofy ass self. In reality he wants to be one of us really bad (Mod), but he's just too unstable in regard to common sense. I think with that being said, he'd be an excellent mod if he grew another whole brain.

I have a soft spot for X. He's like a puppy. He's cute, appears to be cuddly, a bit slobbery and trips over himself...his hind legs tripping up his forelegs...and his tail rarely stops wagging.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I have a soft spot for X. He's like a puppy. He's cute, appears to be cuddly, a bit slobbery and trips over himself...his hind legs tripping up his forelegs...and his tail rarely stops wagging.

Yes, indeed. You want to hug him until you see that 19 foot long string of drool coming from both sides of his mouth, and then you're like, what was I thinking?

• LuV U Longtime
Reactions: X

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Screenshot-45.png

I stand by this statement.

Censorship doesn't hide the truth, it merely reinforces it.

John Wayne Gacy the homosexual serial killer was a democrat.... I just watched a documentary on him.

However predators are from all walks of life.... look at Fred and Rose West... they werent Jews, they weren't from any political party that I am aware of and this is why your arguments aren't taken seriously.

I agree with you that people not openly condemning sexual predators are suspicious. They are to me as well.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

John Wayne Gacy the homosexual serial killer was a democrat.... I just watched a documentary on him.

However predators are from all walks of life.... look at Fred and Rose West... they werent Jews, they weren't from any political party that I am aware of and this is why your arguments aren't taken seriously.

I agree with you that people not openly condemning sexual predators are suspicious. They are to me as well.
I don't condone rapists and murderers, am I supposed to announce that as often as possible?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I don't condone rapists and murderers, am I supposed to announce that as often as possible?

I am sorry.... I admit to not seeing every post you made but the ones I have seen I haven't seen any condemnation from you...

Having said that it appears to be on Biggie mind too much for my liking.

I would rather see other subjects raised here by the right wingers but they seem fixated.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am sorry.... I admit to not seeing every post you made but the ones I have seen I haven't seen any condemnation from you...

I would rather see other subjects raised here by the right wingers but they seem fixated.

The Creep ("Biggie") went from accusing everyone here of being a deviant to accusing everyone at Memebee (?) of being a deviant.

It has got to stop.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Because I am sick and tired of today's crop of "Conservatives" scapegoating a teeny tiny demographic that at most represents a minuscule percentage of reported Sex Crimes. Yet red necks with weapons attack because they drank the kool aid.