Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Er, clarification here. I called no one a "Child Abuser." I simply asked my fellow posters of the Registered Democrat persuasion why they support Democrat Party Policies that are clearly designed to inject issues of deviant human sexuality into the public school curricula at the primary and secondary levels -- for children as young as 5 and 6 years old.

If my fellow Registered Democrat posters felt I was insinuating that they themselves are child groomers because they support Democrat Party Policies that clearly are, then that's not really my problem, is it Flynn?

It's called "winning the debate by posing an unanswerable question." It's kind of standard practice for we superior types of human who are good at such things.

I'd just like to add that Flynn claims to be a "Conservative". :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Er, clarification here. I called no one a "Child Abuser." I simply asked my fellow posters of the Registered Democrat persuasion why they support Democrat Party Policies that are clearly designed to inject issues of deviant human sexuality into the public school curricula at the primary and secondary levels -- for children as young as 5 and 6 years old.

If my fellow Registered Democrat posters felt I was insinuating that they themselves are child groomers because they support Democrat Party Policies that clearly are, then that's not really my problem, is it Flynn?

It's called "winning the debate by posing an unanswerable question." It's kind of standard practice for we superior types of human who are good at such things.

No, you did. I read it and so did Lily. Backtracking on your own sordid comments only reinforce what a banal and cowardly fuck you really are. A real man with integrity would just admit he was wrong and move on.

You forget there's a "record" of everything you post, I guess you're just too stupid to realize what an absolute loser you look like trying to make excuses for your shitty behavior.

The only thing "you won" was a pm from the board owner asking you nicely to stop. If that's "winning" in your book, I'd hate to see what losing to you looks like.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Er, clarification here. I called no one a "Child Abuser."

Really???

"Lily and Admin are Groomers. As disgusting and filthy Registered Democrats, they support destroying they innocence of children and sexualizing them as young as possible."

What exactly are you saying here? This kinda contradicts your whole back pedal. Not only are are you a fucking weak minded fuck, but you're a liar to boot. You're not smart enough to go toe-to-toe with me gimp, go solicit your crap to someone that doesn't know you.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Really???

"Lily and Admin are Groomers. As disgusting and filthy Registered Democrats, they support destroying they innocence of children and sexualizing them as young as possible."

What exactly are you saying here? This kinda contradicts your whole back pedal. Not only are are you a fucking weak minded fuck, but you're a liar to boot. You're not smart enough to go toe-to-toe with me gimp, go solicit your crap to someone that doesn't know you.

Typical of filthy right-wingers, they lie through their teeth because they have no honor or integrity.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
No, you did. I read it and so did Lily. Backtracking on your own sordid comments only reinforce what a banal and cowardly fuck you really are. A real man with integrity would just admit he was wrong and move on.

You forget there's a "record" of everything you post, I guess you're just too stupid to realize what an absolute loser you look like trying to make excuses for your shitty behavior.

The only thing "you won" was a pm from the board owner asking you nicely to stop. If that's "winning" in your book, I'd hate to see what losing to you looks like.
I see the rhetoric of winning is hard for you. The "feelings" of posters who misperceive my points to mean they wholeheartedly agree with and support these disgusting Democrat Party Policies that seek to sexualize children, again, are not my problem. Maybe they feel guilty for supporting something so sordid and evil, I don't know.

But that is a distinction that a fair and impartial moderator is supposed to be able to make. Both you and Lily failed on that count.

... and my simple question as to why Registered Democrats here support the Democrat Party that stool pushes such filth into our schools, you will note, remains unanswered, so yes, I win.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I see the rhetoric of winning is hard for you. The "feelings" of posters who misperceive my points to mean they wholeheartedly agree with and support these disgusting Democrat Party Policies that seek to sexualize children, again, are not my problem. Maybe they feel guilty for supporting something so sordid and evil, I don't know.

But that is a distinction that a fair and impartial moderator is supposed to be able to make. Both you and Lily failed on that count.

... and my simple question as to why Registered Democrats here support the Democrat Party that stool pushes such filth into our schools, you will note, remains unanswered, so yes, I win.

You missed this:

Still sticking to your story that has more holes in it than Aryan's thick head?

So. Explain how "you win" as I've provided evidence that clearly states otherwise. You planning on ignoring what you yourself posted?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Snowflynn and Hogbeast are very touchy touchy about this panel abuse subject

and that in of itself is very telling.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Snowflynn and Hogbeast are very touchy touchy about this panel abuse subject

and that in of itself is very telling.

You keep bringing it up. You must be even more touched by it, as it's all you talk about. Try not "projecting" next time and you might actually be taken seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You lefturds are groomer apologists and enablers though... you literally condone that shit and gaslight those who speak out against it.
Never thought I'd see the day in my own lifetime where adults would be in total support of PLEASE ASS BOX ME! kids the way these leftist vermin filth are doing.

sad times.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Convenient excuse to excuse the contradictions in mod actions based on the affiliation of the poster

Seethe and carry on, fatso.
I love the irony of the one asshole that everyone knows virtually invented panel abuse, thinks accusing everyone else of it covers his lack of self control. Sad!