Welcome Guest!!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Stop that!!!

tumblr_pri6vwOIJO1ris16so1_1280.png

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I LOVE looking at gore. Call me an idiot for it... don't care.. I think Americans are too sheltered when it comes to death.... If you want to be a sheltered pussy, that's up to you :)

omg why?? any psychologist would tell u thats not healthy.
welcome to any new people here. been working on my bachelors degree so dont get here much:Blush::Blush::Blush::Blush::Blush:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I LOVE looking at gore. Call me an idiot for it... don't care.. I think Americans are too sheltered when it comes to death.... If you want to be a sheltered pussy, that's up to you :)

Join the military and go to a combat zone and then see who is a pussy you sick fuck - - - - - - -

Sharona

white wine divorcee
excuse me??? Nobody needs to see your slaughter to be well rounded. This is yet another reason we need to get back to values and Elizabeth Warren will be the one to do this. Ur vietnam war is over friend.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
excuse me??? Nobody needs to see your slaughter to be well rounded. This is yet another reason we need to get back to values and Elizabeth Warren will be the one to do this. Ur vietnam war is over friend.

Elizabeth Warren has no hope of winning and should go live in a tent on some reservation with the rest of the indians,you too where you can suck on Tontos dick all day long- - - - - - -

gettyimages-139629975-2048x2048.jpg

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I’m no longer on social media. Anywhere. I come here for the crazy rants and pictures unlike other places, but probably going to sell my laptop this year and move into a secluded cabin.

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
This place is an escape from my miserable wife and kids.
This board is growing, but I don't want to see new people come. I like it small, dark and anonymous.
Seems people talk, and I guess I was lucky to find it myself.
Maybe I should change my name??