Welcome... knife wielder

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As opposed to a whiny mom fucker BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA You're so DESPERATE Ahahahahahahahahaaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you fucking kidding me squirt ? lol You go on with your desperate attempt to hurt me resorting to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! comments ...the bottom of the bag..when all else fails and the tears get too much call out 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' Fuck off you icepicked dick prick bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa\

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you fucking kidding me squirt ? lol You go on with your desperate attempt to hurt me resorting to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! comments ...the bottom of the bag..when all else fails and the tears get too much call out 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' Fuck off you icepicked dick prick bwahahahahahahahahahahahaa\[/QUOTE
Are you fucking kidding me squirt ? lol You go on with your desperate attempt to hurt me resorting to PLEASE ASS BOX ME! comments ...the bottom of the bag..when all else fails and the tears get too much call out 'PLEASE ASS BOX ME!' Fuck off you icepicked dick prick bwahahahahahahahahahahaha
Why would it hurt you? Oh yeah that’s right the truth hurts... Drunken baths with your young daughters, who was it on the other site who revealed your nasty crimes, you got real comfy with someone who exposed your ass...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wait okay ..

giphy.gif
The tears are gettin' heavy now

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Wait okay ..

giphy.gif
The tears are gettin' heavy now

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:
Incapable, what is it you don’t understand about that word? Enlighten me as to why you think you’ve made me cry?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Don't feel bad,I skip past most of your shit anyways>>>Just Saying<<< :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::KMA::KMA::KMA::doink2::doink2::doink2::Killa::PanicAttack::PanicAttack::PanicAttack::TrainWreck:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I love this forum. I don't know why I'm being treated poorly.
I left you something behind the loose brick on the deep back wall... There’s also a note attached

How did you handle your time in the ASS BOX?
With great difficulty... Listen, you’ve let those sweaty women overcome you, cleanse yourself and come back with all the sweaty women you can find, a weeks worth! Then continue to ultra spam them... You will...

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I love this forum. I don't know why I'm being treated poorly.
I left you something behind the loose brick on the deep back wall... There’s also a note attached

How did you handle your time in the ASS BOX?
With great difficulty... Listen, you’ve let those sweaty women overcome you, cleanse yourself and come back with all the sweaty women you can find, a weeks worth! Then continue to ultra spam them... You will...

What is spam?