Welcome... knife wielder

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
10:29 a.m. Parole hearing for Inmate 117 has begun.

Exiled Status Report
Paranoid | Very High
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | Very High
Antisocial | Moderate
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | High
Avoidant | Moderate
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | Very High
Mediocrity | Very High
Inmate 117 is currently serving a seven day sentence for violating image posting on Bastard Factory Forums with mundane, sometimes boring images of woman. He has a long history of redundancies in this matter. Inmate 117 has no G.E.D. or high school diploma, and a slow ability to learn. He has a second-grade reading level, does not know how to write and tends to cut and paste often. Inmate 117 wants to go back to working at a stone quarry if paroled.

An assessment puts Inmate 117 at low risk for exile reentry.

R2wQOcS.jpg

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
10:29 a.m. Parole hearing for Inmate 117 has begun.

Inmate 117 is currently serving a seven day sentence for violating image posting on Bastard Factory Forums with mundane, sometimes boring images of woman. He has a long history of redundancies in this matter. Inmate 117 has no G.E.D. or high school diploma, and a slow ability to learn. He has a second-grade reading level, does not know how to write and tends to cut and paste often. Inmate 117 wants to go back to working at a stone quarry if paroled.

Exiled Status Report
Paranoid | Very High
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | Very High
Antisocial | Moderate
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | High
Avoidant | Moderate
Dependent | High
Obsessive-Compulsive | Very High
Mediocrity | Very High

An assessment puts Inmate 117 at low risk for exile reentry.​

R2wQOcS.jpg
lets hope he doesnt need the toilet plunger again lol

use this one 4 repeat offenders v
7315f72b404d6570c7c1f781fe0eca9e.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
How the Knife meets new friends-- - - - -

FB-IMG-1551203779547.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
His posts have never bothered me, I like women...
Yea I just overlook the big nosed women that's kind of odd but I reckon everyone has their own fetish.
I like woman’s ears, think that’s my fetish lol
I'm an armpit guy!
I don't have any notable fetishes but I've kinda been liking feet lately.. yeah, feet.
I'm picturing them right now and of course they're upside down and pointed right up in the air lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Yea I just overlook the big nosed women that's kind of odd but I reckon everyone has their own fetish.
I'm an armpit guy!
I don't have any notable fetishes but I've kinda been liking feet lately.. yeah, feet.
I'm picturing them right now and of course they're upside down and pointed right up in the air lol.
Well I don't like lick armpits or anything like that it's just women seem to hide them a lot lol

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm an armpit guy!
Well I don't like lick armpits or anything like that it's just women seem to hide them a lot lol
I know what you mean, just human nature in that anything hidden tends to invite attention.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I'm an armpit guy!
I know what you mean, just human nature in that anything hidden tends to invite attention.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm an armpit guy!
I was thinking more along the lines of sniffing armpits. Licking them never crossed my mind. :LOL1:

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
I'm an armpit guy!
I was thinking more along the lines of sniffing armpits. Licking them never crossed my mind. :LOL1:
Heck I might sniff a little.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I was thinking some cops made him blow there whistle- - - - - -:doink1::doink1::doink1::doink1::doink1: