Welcome Lipstick Alley

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
If you had money, you wouldn't constantly be begging for $$$$ on here, stupid fuck.
And if you had dignity and a modicum of self-control, you wouldn't constantly be begging for attention and e-mates on here, vapid schmuck.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I went to TBC because I didn’t enjoy how someone here said that he would bash Flea’s child in hospital. It was a protest if anything you uneducated cockhead. Catch up….. löl

No one asked you to write a fucking essay on why your silly ass eloped to TBC.

Everyone knows that Dog-Eater slope Fashionista has a mongoloid special needs child that has a head shaped like a giant eggplant.

I was fucking here and it wasn't about that. The REAL issue was you were starting 3 threads every .009 seconds, so basically being a fucking pest and you were lobotomized into Meltdown where you had your one of many meltdowns. I was here. It was quite comical.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No one asked you to write a fucking essay on why your silly ass eloped to TBC.

Everyone knows that Dog-Eater slope Fashionista has a mongoloid special needs child that has a head shaped like a giant eggplant.

I was fucking here and it wasn't about that. The REAL issue was you were starting 3 threads every .009 seconds, so basically being a fucking pest and you were lobotomized into Meltdown where you had your one of many meltdowns. I was here. It was quite comical.
Go and swallow a bag of dicks Pickles! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
If you had money, you wouldn't constantly be begging for $$$$ on here, stupid fuck.

I'm not "begging," I'm charging preverts like yourself that think you're going to play off my pride and get some neato pictures of me for free. Besides, $500 is what you probably make in a month.

You're just mad that you can't afford to pay for a time stamped picture of me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm not "begging," I'm charging preverts like yourself that think you're going to play off my pride and get some neato pictures of me for free. Besides, $500 is what you probably make in a month.

You have all this teenaged angst in you dude!?? Have you been playing the Fornite again braah? Female avatar…pink leotard shit man!? Yöööö fucking fruit cake…

:Awesomeness:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Go and swallow a bag of dicks Pickles! Löl

Like oh my fucking gawd! Did you just like tell me to like swallow a bag of dicks? Like oh my gawd, do you how many like calories are in a bag of dicks?

*Does half a cartwheel before losing balance and falling into glass coffee table*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You have all this teenaged angst in you dude!?? Have you been playing the Fornite again braah? Female avatar…pink leotard shit man!? Yöööö fucking fruit cake…

:Awesomeness:

You have all this cum in you dude!?? Have you been playing with Aryans pecker again with your tongue?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

You're fucking delusional, "neato" pics of you? :LOL3:

How about one of you posing on your segway, dressed up in your mall cop uniform?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You're fucking delusional, "neato" pics of you? :LOL3:

How about one of you posing on your segway, dressed up in your mall cop uniform?

Before you start demanding fantasy photos, you should know for cosplay it's $1000 USD. So why torture yourself? You don't have that kind of money just to throw around.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Before you start demanding fantasy photos, you should know for cosplay it's $1000 USD. So why torture yourself? You don't have that kind of money just to throw around.
You should consider getting a trans Only Fans account if you're this strapped for cash.

Actually, was this you?

ukrafgg.jpg