Welcome Lipstick Alley

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
As many of you have noticed, the peoples forum here has seen a nice uptick in lurkers.

Unlike some forums that are hoping BF goes on a banning spree so they can get members (Haw Haw), we're trying to get new members here. Fresh new faces.

Enter- our brand new working agreement with Lipstick Alley.

Now I can't go over the specifics other then I actually know one of the mods there irl. I will hand pick the best posters and bring them here.

So you fuckwad spamtards who keep spamming the same shit are on notice- you can be replaced with better content creators. There's a perfectly nice dead forum you can go post your drivel at and nobody here is stopping you.

Bastard Factory - it's a way of life

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
For all the prospective new members from LSA;

As you look above, this is the trash we're stuck with here. We will take the special needs members of your forum since it would be a huge upgrade over the spam of our homosexual Nazi here.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Crying yet again about his fat ass being dragged.

Nobody wants you here, you ridiculous twat.

Why not sling it back to that sassy "Uhhhhh Huhhhh" negress bored and give us all a break from your verbal faggotry...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Who's crying, you irrelevant moron?

Face it, nobody cares about you chimps here any more. Your time as forum retards can easily be replaced by a better set of retards who just might say something other then the same useless drivel over and over.

You have what, 30k posts of nothing? That's fucking embarrassing.

:LOL3:

See, idiot, were at a point how that you morons with the high post counts who think you own this place could be replaced with a brain damaged downs patient and that their contributions would actually be better. That's a you issue.

Don't be mad the big shots here are finally seeing the things I've been saying all along. That morons like you are worthless to a forum. Dems da Breaks.

Fleas forum is that way, failure.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He makes this so easy :OhGawd:
gWiVPjp.jpg

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Meh.... already got those lobotomised chimps flinging poo at each other years ago and Bastard Factory doesn't have watertight flooring or watermelon jolly rancher treats.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Well.... once they end up in prison, there's a lot of lipstick in alleys...

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Isn’t LA the Ebony BBW site Piggie Smellz trollz for dates?
Is it? Idk

What I do know is they have a lot of members and bringing fresh faces here is the plan.

I could give a fuck if the idiots with 20 thousand posts here are upset over it. Out with the old, in with the new. We have alot more lurkers now so that's a start.

If new members means getting rid of the 20k post cattle, we already have a pasture they can go graze at already lined up.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Keeeeeewl, does that mean we're gonna get an influx of Tyrone's & Shaneequa's to fuck with?

It gets boring laughing at your broke, burger flipping ass constantly.

Come one Scouse. You’re a door monitor, and a moon lighting dishwasher.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Meh.... already got those lobotomised chimps flinging poo at each other years ago and Bastard Factory doesn't have watertight flooring or watermelon jolly rancher treats.

Lobotomised Chimps pay to die, stupid. The long and short of it

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Well it looks as though Mongtini has done it again, all this extra traffic is akin to being stood in central London during rush hour.

Where would this site be without him?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Mongtini, why don't you just go away?

Your even fatter brother got the message eventually and decided to fuck off.

Pity you're too simple to follow suit.

Seriously?

You're a fucking tard. Do you just make up shit and then sling it just to see what sticks? No one got "ran off," no one's going to "follow suit."

Obviously, because you're still jobless, you think because other's have lives and gainful employment, that makes all your made up fabrications true.

I even like how you amp up your obvious rhetoric when myself, Martini aren't even here on a regular basis. Another typical sign of you being the typical sexually repressed homo that has to fabricate spam just to come back with something you think is witty or truthful.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Yes, someone who only ever posts at 5am or some other crazy time, when most normal folks are sleeping, definitely gives the impression that they have "gainful employment".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yes, someone who only ever posts at 5am or some other crazy time, when most normal folks are sleeping, definitely gives the impression that they have "gainful employment".

Coming from the shit-show that fucking lives out here, keeping track of when others log in and out.

What a fucking retard.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Keep track LOL... it isn't exactly difficult to notice when a particular user only ever posts at a certain time.

Sure, I spend more time here than you do, but I never post at 4 or 5am, ya fucking weirdo.

What's the script with that? Do you login on here after a long night of selling your hairy bussy in truckstop bathrooms?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn is Five Guys Mumbai...

Their Clan Man Pussy isn't a commodity on the curried streets of cardboard castles...