Welcome Lipstick Alley

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Isn't it just awesome how many new members came rolling over from LSA?

Honestly tho... I'd LOVE to see them come over and catch Chris Farley referring to them as "BBW" after getting a chance to see her pig

shit-- they'd drag her for sure :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well you’re sort of a little pig. I’d bet $500. Murdy towers over you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Upon seeing Kevin's stupid avi I feel it nessesary to point out that while I'm separated and divorcing, I'm living with my male besty and getting intensely turned on by his cooking skills, writing skills, amazing sense of humor and his enduring care for my well being and devotion to it.

There is no point in Kevin pretending he has some younger girlfriend and using avis he got off Google search or from some random females online. I'm never ever going to give a single fuck....and I'm definately not gonna give any fucks while I'm enmeshed in some sexy mating dance with a man whose virginity I took 20 years ago.

I kinda wanna see what daddy learned since I last had his pants down.

If I marry this guy the weekend after my divorce is final absolutely no one should be surprised lol. The 4th pancake is usually the winner for me.

Js.

I swear to God someone must have fired up the LHC at CERN because I moved right into the twightlight zone. I'm going with the flow though. :D

One of the best things about my besty is he does everything better than Kevin does. Everything. And he has a lot of money. Not that I care about that.....but he could buy Kevin's shitshack and use it for a place to store livestock like Murd and Oak. Wouldn't even put a dent in any of his bank accounts.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
WEYI0zk.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You forgot to accuse him of being me or me being him...

Idiot.
Is that you Pickles..heeeheheheee…or is it PICKLES YAAAAAAY! Maybe your other partner MsSuperSouthern in the 3-must-queers nerd syndicate?

Oh fuck! Do I really have to put your arse on ignore again dude?

Just grab your dick and knock one off quickly…maybe that will take the edge off your urge to constantly stalk and serenade me God is willing!

I’m married ya fag!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Keep track LOL... it isn't exactly difficult to notice when a particular user only ever posts at a certain time.

Sure, I spend more time here than you do, but I never post at 4 or 5am, ya fucking weirdo.

What's the script with that? Do you login on here after a long night of selling your hairy bussy in truckstop bathrooms?

Now you're saying that I "only post at a certain time?" Sure pal and you're actually a 40+ "bouncer" that's always out here, even on the weekends but yet has a social life and a comfortable job? Show me the proof where I only post at a "certain time" and I'll log off BF and never return. Go ahead make my day. Your conjecture is the furthest thing away from the truth.

I have posted at those times...BUT...I've also posted at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, 12am, 1am, 2am, 3am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm. Again dummy, prove that I only ever post at 4am or 5am.

Unlike you, I know that this IS your fucking life. I can actually size up your situation like a simple 25 piece jigsaw puzzle by the facts pertaining to you and how you want to be seen on BF. I don't make shit up like you. For example:

I know you have no significant other in your pathetic existence. This IS how I know. For over two plus years now you have been residing on this forum day and night, throwing all your free time and what little cognitive ingredients you have into impressing the denizens of some obscure forum. There's no way your husband would allow this, I know that North African men are really possessive when it comes to their wives and their time. Also, that leaves little time for you job hunting and hanging out at your local gay swinger club. No "person" in a relationship with a fully functional mind would ever let themselves be second fiddle to a forum chock-full of mentally ill people. Judging by all your time spent here, it would seem this IS ALL you fucking do.

See? That's how it's done. With facts, not like your emaciated "facts," which are full of heresay and your tears and nothing more.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Now you're saying that I "only post at a certain time?" Sure pal and you're actually a 40+ "bouncer" that's always out here, even on the weekends but yet has a social life and a comfortable job? Show me the proof where I only post at a "certain time" and I'll log off BF and never return. Go ahead make my day. Your conjecture is the furthest thing away from the truth.

I have posted at those times...BUT...I've also posted at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, 12am, 1am, 2am, 3am, 6am, 7am, 8am, 9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, and 4pm. Again dummy, prove that I only ever post at 4am or 5am.

Unlike you, I know that this IS your fucking life. I can actually piece up your situation like a simple 25 piece jigsaw puzzle by the facts pertaining to you and how you want to be seen on BF. I don't make shit up like you. For example:

I know you have no significant other in your pathetic existence. This IS how I know. For over two plus years now you have been residing on this forum day and night, throwing all your free time and what little cognitive ingredients you have into impressing the denizens of some obscure forum. There's no way your husband would allow this, I know that North African men are really possessive when it comes to their wives and their time. Also, that leaves little time for you job hunting and hanging out at your local gay swingers club. No "person" in a relationship with a fully functional mind would ever let themselves be second fiddle to a forum chock-full of mentally ill people. Judging by all your time spent here, it would seem this IS ALL you fucking do.

See? That's how it's done. With facts, not like your emaciated "facts," which are full of heresay and your tears and nothing more.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Unlike you, I know that this IS your fucking life. I can actually piece up your situation like a simple 25 piece jigsaw puzzle by the facts pertaining to you and how you want to be seen on BF. I don't make shit up like you. For example:

I know you have no significant other in your pathetic existence. This IS how I know. For over two plus years now you have been residing on this forum day and night, throwing all your free time and what little cognitive ingredients you have into impressing the denizens of some obscure forum. There's no way your husband would allow this, I know that North African men are really possessive when it comes to their wives and their time. Also, that leaves little time for you job hunting and hanging out at your local gay swingers club. No "person" in a relationship with a fully functional mind would ever let themselves be second fiddle to a forum chock-full of mentally ill people. Judging by all your time spent here, it would seem this IS ALL you fucking do.

You’re a sad fuck innit? Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Is that you Pickles..heeeheheheee…or is it PICKLES YAAAAAAY! Maybe your other partner MsSuperSouthern in the 3-must-queers nerd syndicate?

Oh fuck! Do I really have to put your arse on ignore again dude?

Just grab your dick and knock one off quickly…maybe that will take the edge off your urge to constantly stalk and serenade me God is willing!

I’m married ya fag!
Earth-To-Breakdown...

Must I again remind your deceased mum molesting ass that it's you that's posting to me.

Please. Put me on ignore. Just don't mention my name you perverted family member fucker.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Upon seeing Kevin's stupid avi I feel it nessesary to point out that while I'm separated and divorcing, I'm living with my male besty and getting intensely turned on by his cooking skills, writing skills, amazing sense of humor and his enduring care for my well being and devotion to it.

There is no point in Kevin pretending he has some younger girlfriend and using avis he got off Google search or from some random females online. I'm never ever going to give a single fuck....and I'm definately not gonna give any fucks while I'm enmeshed in some sexy mating dance with a man whose virginity I took 20 years ago.

I kinda wanna see what daddy learned since I last had his pants down.

If I marry this guy the weekend after my divorce is final absolutely no one should be surprised lol. The 4th pancake is usually the winner for me.

Js.

I swear to God someone must have fired up the LHC at CERN because I moved right into the twightlight zone. I'm going with the flow though. :D

One of the best things about my besty is he does everything better than Kevin does. Everything. And he has a lot of money. Not that I care about that.....but he could buy Kevin's shitshack and use it for a place to store livestock like Murd and Oak. Wouldn't even put a dent in any of his bank accounts.

So there's no chance for us now?

I had these grandiose ideas of returning to the US.... deflated over Australia and its women..

We'd agree to meet at a coffee shop, but you decided to meet me in the Grand Rapids airport, at 11:30 at night as a surprise.... and half cut. I pinched a dozen small bottles of airplane liquor when the attendants weren't looking, so we all had Irish coffees, until we were told to leave by security. Then on the way out your bestie started talking about how he loved you with all his heart but it wasn't a romantic love. He identified with Aunt Jemima, and he needed to fatten you up.

As he drops us off at my airbnb, he tells me... make the pancakes from scratch. Don't feed my white girl white people pancakes, then he speeds off humming the tune from Sanford and Sons in baritone, his huge left foot out the window, his toes curling and quivering like a wave to any passing pedestrian... like to say "smile, be happy, don't worry, breakfast is soon" except in Morse Toe Code... (pinky, index, big toe, pinky, pinky, pinky, coup de toe)

We pass out in a heap on top of the covers... I'm 65, have jet lag, low blood pressure from the coffee, and I couldn't handle mini Smirnoff shots at the same time.

My dick was totally asleep. You tried to rouse it but when the Kid Rock and Ted Nugent lyrics did nothing, you dragged me into your minivan with mudders and took me and my dick two-tracking through Pisspot Place, where the natives burn tall piles of old semi trailer tires in effigy of Moses Peterson... the first person to ever shoot a buck from inside a bedroom with a stray masturbatory load through a double glazed window at 500 feet.

Enter Sandman and Dirty Deeds were pumping on two opposing stereos... but they had the same generator running them. Seems the DJ'S spent everything they had building trunk boxes for their speakers but couldn't afford car stereos and amps after.

It didn't matter though... I was home... you and I were each other's next transient and for a spell partner.... and the kegs at the party were endless and stolen by a Mexican nephew of an old white brewery worker guy who married a chick called Cunny Flores.

He also acquired 3 cases of Ramen somehow....

So we drink, we eat, we laugh, we fart, we shit ourselves, we puke, then wash rinse repeat.

And we're like "this is bliss. Isn't this bliss really bliss?"

So we nod knowingly at each other... like when Fred Bear comes on the jukebox and there's only 7 people all night at a hole in the wall bar...

So, you can see.... your pancake pal wants you and me to settle down for 1-7 years.... I think it's fate.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Good fucking lord ....

So Dovid is getting divo'd yet again and blabbing about it on a message board.

Who would a thunk....

Then, goes on to bleat about getting married yet when the first six times this moron found somebody stupid enough to say "I do" across from her obviously worked out well.

Dovid, and I say this sincerely, nobody cares. If being married x amount of times wasn't a fucking red flag that you are the problem in every marriage you conned your way into then there's nothing anybody can say to you other then "good luck" and hopefully the next three years make a difference before you get divorced again.

Wasn't this idiot proclaiming how great her last husband was? Now she's moved on to yet another guy and now he's great and all that? Dummy, you need to make up your mind. You were saying the same shit about me and writing sonnets for me over at SG.

You are a loser. I feel sorry for anybody who gets caught in your web of toxicity and hopefully they realize quickly that getting as far away from you and your mental deficiencies is better for them then being struck with a running joke of a human being.You are officially a lolcow at this point.

Good luck with that, Dovid. Hopefully it means you post less and less on this forum considering the sizeable interest that suddenly happens here when you don't post. Work more on this marriage instead of your post count.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Good fucking lord ....

So Dovid is getting divo'd yet again and blabbing about it on a message board.

Who would a thunk....

Then, goes on to bleat about getting married yet when the first six times this moron found somebody stupid enough to say "I do" across from her obviously worked out well.

Dovid, and I say this sincerely, nobody cares. If being married x amount of times wasn't a fucking red flag that you are the problem in every marriage you conned your way into then there's nothing anybody can say to you other then "good luck" and hopefully the next three years make a difference before you get divorced again.

Wasn't this idiot proclaiming how great her last husband was? Now she's moved on to yet another guy and now he's great and all that? Dummy, you need to make up your mind. You were saying the same shit about me and writing sonnets for me over at SG.

You are a loser. I feel sorry for anybody who gets caught in your web of toxicity and hopefully they realize quickly that getting as far away from you and your mental deficiencies is better for them then being struck with a running joke of a human being.You are officially a lolcow at this point.

Good luck with that, Dovid. Hopefully it means you post less and less on this forum considering the sizeable interest that suddenly happens here when you don't post. Work more on this marriage instead of your post count.
I think Dovey is a hot Michigander..

So sue me.

Maybe you can drive up in December or January and serve the papers, as a "Chicago Driver"....

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Count me out.

The less Dovid, the better.

It's probably better too if you're not behind a wheel in the snow and the underlying road ice shelf.

People from Illinois struggle with that stuff..

Black ice fucks you up...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Wow, aren't you the smartest trannie in the truckstop! Your extensive knowledge of black men aside, I've stated several times that I quit the bouncer gig around the time covid started.

As for my personal life, which you always seem to pry about, I've always kept it seperate from the forums, for obvious reasons. PI sharks like you, eager to use the slightest tit bit of info as ammo, are always ready and lurking. Besides, isn't it interesting how you never made these claims against Poark, someone who quite literally did live on here and racked up an enormous post count in a relatively short space of time, while claiming to be in a relationship?

See, this is where your low IQ becomes a factor, because believe it or not, I've been posting on here longer than most and have accumulated this high post count over a long period of time. Don't feel shy to ask if you need this concept further explaining so you can fully understand...

When it comes to your bizarre habit of posting at 4am and other strange times, I'm sure BF or Grimm could check your posts and easily verify my observation. Not that it's important of course, although it's amusing that you've got salty about it for whatever reason, likely because it clashes with your claim of being a "professional woman and mother, in gainful employment". Yes, that definitely sounds like an apt description for an ex BH troll who shitpoasts online regularly, during the early hours.