Welcome Lipstick Alley

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Ignored content

but there's a squelching noise admin must be sucking cock nearby

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Wow, aren't you the smartest trannie in the truckstop! Your extensive knowledge of black men aside, I've stated several times that I quit the bouncer gig around the time covid started.

As for my personal life, which you always seem to pry about, I've always kept it seperate from the forums, for obvious reasons. PI sharks like you, eager to use the slightest tit bit of info as ammo, are always ready and lurking. Besides, isn't it interesting how you never made these claims against Poark, someone who quite literally did live on here and racked up an enormous post count in a relatively short space of time, while claiming to be in a relationship?

See, this is where your low IQ becomes a factor, because believe it or not, I've been posting on here longer than most and have accumulated this high post count over a long period of time. Don't feel shy to ask if you need this concept further explaining so you can fully understand...

When it comes to your bizarre habit of posting at 4am and other strange times, I'm sure BF or Grimm could check your posts and easily verify my observation. Not that it's important of course, although it's amusing that you've got salty about it for whatever reason, likely because it clashes with your claim of being a "professional woman and mother, in gainful employment". Yes, that definitely sounds like an apt description for an ex BH troll who shitpoasts online regularly, during the early hours.

Yeah. Right. I see that you're still beating that dead dick into the ground with your obsession in regard to making posters think you were actually in charge of an establishments safety. Fact of the matter is that you're like 95% of the mental rejects here that receive handouts without having to work a day in their sad and woeful lives.

Your "PI?." I like how you're trying to make it me being the one that tries to "pry" open your "PI." So let me ask you this. Who pm'd who and started "prying" with personal questions? Who for over 2 years has jumped on every single bandwagon and has claimed that I was at least 2 different people? As long as we're on the subject of "PI," it was YOU that posted a members personal photo without their consent? If anyone is the "PI" monger, it's you and your blatantly sexually repressed circus troupe that wouldn't know reality even if it was barebacking each and everyone of you on the 50-yard line at the next Super Bowl halftime show. You're the one that uses "PI" you either read or that was funneled to you for spamming. You're a proven hypocrite, bigot and stalker. I guess you have time for all of those activities when you've got jack-shit going on in life.

So you admit that in fact this is the zenith of your so-called life? You actually think that it's kool to have a high post count in a relatively short amount of time? I guess you can't deny that these forums are your relationships because you can't have one in real life and that you take everything you "read" as gospel, especially if it's coming out of the asses of the numerous other redneck dickheads that share your same views on genocide and eugenics.

I knew that when you were asked to show proof of your empty allegations you'd duck dive and weave like the lying coward you are. Instead of backing up your sad claims you'd rather name drop and dance around the subject because you are once again just talking out of your oblong rectum. You've always been an unintelligent anal wart always trying to change the narrative so that it paints you in a more favorable light. Just like all of your other sad delusions of grandeur, you can't prove a fucking thing because it's all in that empty prolapsed head of yours. Hey, I posted at 1pm 7 months ago which blows you and your idiotic made up shit right out of the water.

Still waiting for that proof that doesn't even exist.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Fact of the matter is that you're like 95% of the mental rejects here that receive handouts without having to work a day in their sad and woeful lives.
Can you keep your slob of a brother out of the conversation? Thanks in advance.
Your "PI?." I like how you're trying to make it me being the one that tries to "pry" open your "PI." So let me ask you this. Who pm'd who and started "prying" with personal questions?
We've already been through this, several times in fact...
Who for over 2 years has jumped on every single bandwagon and has claimed that I was at least 2 different people?
Well it's no secret that you've been posting fake pics for years, your buddy SSS BTFO'd you on that score...
As long as we're on the subject of "PI," isn't YOU that posted a members personal photo without their consent?
A single photo, 5 fucking years ago. Oh mah gaaaaawwwwwwd, how truly awful!
You're the one that uses "PI" you either read or that was funneled to you for spamming. You're a proven hypocrite, bigot and stalker.
Who the fuck have I "stalked", you deranged fuckwit? Don't even try saying Poarkzilla, just because I posted that photo and trolled her rhino ass for years. By the same logic, you must have been stalking Dove, right?
So you admit that in fact this is the zenith of your so-called life? You actually think that it's kool to have a high post count in a relatively short amount of time? I guess you can't deny that these forums are your relationships because you can't have one in real life and that you take everything you "read" as gospel, especially if it's coming out of the asses of the numerous other redneck dickheads that share your same views on genocide and eugenics.
Nowhere have I "admitted" or claimed any of this.

I knew that when you were asked to show proof of your empty allegations you'd duck dive and weave like the lying coward you are. Instead of backing up your sad claims you'd rather name drop and dance around the subject because you are once again just talking out of your oblong rectum. You've always been an unintelligent anal wart always trying to change the narrative so that it paints you in a more favorable light. Just like all of your other sad delusions of grandeur, you can't prove a fucking thing because it's all in that empty prolapsed head of yours. Hey, I posted at 1pm 7 months ago which blows you and your idiotic made up shit right out of the water.

You know as well as I do that, for whatever reason, you usually post during the middle of the night. The only reason I picked up on it is because all the other American posters are usually in bed at that time. Still, it's a strange thing to get bent out of shape about, even for you, but then you havee always come across as the unhinged sort.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah. Right. I see that you're still beating that dead dick into the ground with your obsession in regard to making posters think you were actually in charge of an establishments safety. Fact of the matter is that you're like 95% of the mental rejects here that receive handouts without having to work a day in their sad and woeful lives.

Your "PI?." I like how you're trying to make it me being the one that tries to "pry" open your "PI." So let me ask you this. Who pm'd who and started "prying" with personal questions? Who for over 2 years has jumped on every single bandwagon and has claimed that I was at least 2 different people? As long as we're on the subject of "PI," isn't YOU that posted a members personal photo without their consent? If anyone is the "PI" monger, it's you and your blatantly sexually repressed circus troupe that wouldn't know reality even if it was barebacking each and everyone of you on the 50-yard line at the next Super Bowl halftime show. You're the one that uses "PI" you either read or that was funneled to you for spamming. You're a proven hypocrite, bigot and stalker. I guess you have time for all of those activities when you've got jack-shit going on in life.

Wipe the fucking nigger jizz off your chin,you filthy mud shark.

Flynn-on-the-downlow.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well it's no secret that you've been posting fake pics for years, your buddy SSS BTFO'd you on that score...

Who the fuck have I "stalked", you deranged fuckwit? Don't even try saying Poarkzilla, just because I posted that photo and trolled her rhino ass for years. By the same logic, you must have been stalking Dove, right?

You know as well as I do that, for whatever reason, you usually post during the middle of the night. The only reason I picked up on it is because all the other American posters are usually in bed at that time. Still, it's a strange thing to get bent out of shape about, even for you, but then you havee always come across as the unhinged sort.

That's what I thought. Your highly spun story starts spinning out of control to where you even lose track if I'm a "tranny," "Pickles," or some whore participating in a community fest full of black dicks. I noticed that that you still can't prove ANY of your baseless claims. Also, I've noticed that you're too fucking stupid to come up with your own sad narrative and you happily springboard off any and all rumors about me, yet you parade these falsehoods about in hopes that if you repeat these enough that you'll get the other dullards to fall into your cauldron of absolute bullshit.

I see that you really don't want to talk about how it was you that tried to "pry" information from me through PM's and through other people. You even said, I'm only a "tranny" again because after giving "me the benefit of the doubt," I let you down again by moving your ridiculous thread which was a troll in the wrong forum. That makes total fucking sense that everyone who doesn't do what you want done or anyone who has made you cry is a "tranny."

It's blatantly obvious that you were phishing for PI and you thought that I'd be impressed by a fucking wannabe man like yourself who still likes pro wrestling. Yeah, you got fucking embarrassed good on that one! I bet you won't be sending out anymore unsolicited PM's will you?

Yeah, sure. And your pics are the archdiocese of the truth? You're the one caught red handed recycling pictures from a clear faggot. Again I bring up the fact that your pictures NEVER age because your crooked overbite is the main star of the picture which clearly isn't you.

As far as SSS goes he can do or post anything he wants, but like your tired and sad attempts, it still doesn't make what he's posting the truth or anywhere close to it.

Even now as you contradict yourself while accusing others of doing what you've already done just shows the depth of your overall stupidity. YOU, no one else posted up Lily's private photo. Now go suck a big black fucking dick when you think of trying to accuse others of "PI phishing."

You keep stepping on your 1 inch dick everytime you post. That must start to hurt after a while.

Gee. I wonder. You've stalked Lily to other forums and stalked her right before you posted her photo. You stalked me by coming over here after I left SG and tried to get me to go back to said so forum.

Funny you should bring Dove up. Notice that IT WAS YOU THAT BROUGHT DOVE UP. As for your lame excuse that "I was stalking Dove," she brought all that shit onto herself. Replying to her when she would constantly tardjack my threads and dropkicking her dumb ass to Niggerville isn't "stalking" you sycophant.

You just admitted you had a high post count you fucking moron. Again, you step on your green colored scrotum everytime you start denying shit without reading what you posted two posts ago. And how does one get such a high post count in such a short period of time? The answer, YOU SPEND ALL YOUR FUCKING FREETIME ON THIS FORUM.

You don't have to "admit" or "claim" this, because your post count verifies that this is what you do. This is how you live. Everything in your life revolves around this forum because you have a fucked life that you have yet to take responsibility for.

Yeah. Okay. Show me the proof. You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it but your aren't even close to being truthful when it comes to the facts.

Point out where "I always post early in the mornings." How do you explain off how I'm posting right now at 5:09 pm? Show me this smoking gun.

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
That's what I thought. Your highly spun story starts spinning out of control to where you even lose track if I'm a "tranny," "Pickles," or some whore participating in a community fest full of black dicks. I noticed that that you still can't prove ANY of your baseless claims. Also, I've noticed that you're too fucking stupid to come up with your own sad narrative and you happily springboard off any and all rumors about me, yet you parade these falsehoods about in hopes that if you repeat these enough that you'll get the other dullards to fall into your cauldron of absolute bullshit.

I see that you really don't want to talk about how it was you that tried to "pry" information from me through PM's and through other people. You even said, I'm only a "tranny" again because after giving "me the benefit of the doubt," I let you down again by moving your ridiculous thread which was a troll in the wrong forum. That makes total fucking sense that everyone who doesn't do what you want done or anyone who has made you cry is a "tranny."

It's blatantly obvious that you were phishing for PI and you thought that I'd be impressed by a fucking wannabe man like yourself who still likes pro wrestling. Yeah, you got fucking embarrassed good on that one! I bet you won't be sending out anymore unsolicited PM's will you?

Yeah, sure. And your pics are the archdiocese of the truth? You're the one caught red handed recycling pictures from a clear faggot. Again I bring up the fact that your pictures NEVER age because your crooked overbite is the main star of the picture which clearly isn't you.

As far as SSS goes he can do or post anything he wants, but like your tired and sad attempts, it still doesn't make what he's posting the truth or anywhere close to it.

Even now as you contradict yourself while accusing others of doing what you've already done just shows the depth of your overall stupidity. YOU, no one else posted up Lily's private photo. Now go suck a big black fucking dick when you think of trying to accuse others of "PI phishing."

You keep stepping on your 1 inch dick everytime you post. That must start to hurt after a while.

Gee. I wonder. You've stalked Lily to other forums and stalked her right before you posted her photo. You stalked me by coming over here after I left SG and tried to get me to go back to said so forum.

Funny you should bring Dove up. Notice that IT WAS YOU THAT BROUGHT DOVE UP. As for your lame excuse that "I was stalking Dove," she brought all that shit onto herself. Replying to her when she would constantly tardjack my threads and dropkicking her dumb ass to Niggerville isn't "stalking" you sycophant.

You just admitted you had a high post count you fucking moron. Again, you step on your green colored scrotum everytime you start denying shit without reading what you posted two posts ago. And how does one get such a high post count in such a short period of time? The answer, YOU SPEND ALL YOUR FUCKING FREETIME ON THIS FORUM.

You don't have to "admit" or "claim" this, because your post count verifies that this is what you do. This is how you live. Everything in your life revolves around this forum because you have a fucked life that you have yet to take responsibility for.

Yeah. Okay. Show me the proof. You'll excuse me if I don't take your word for it but your aren't even close to being truthful when it comes to the facts.

Point out where "I always post early in the mornings." How do you explain off how I'm posting right now at 5:09 pm? Show me this smoking gun.

Screenshot-20230418-171051-Bixby-Voice.jpg
You have way too much time on your hands wanker! Get a job…

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
What kind of female refers to themselves as a "God" rather than a Goddess? That was just one of your many slip-ups, not to mention the numerous oldskool regs who have exposed your weird, gender bending troll.

Which part of the word "ruse" do you fail to understand? Besides, it's you who spoke numerous times about WWE with your brother on the main forum, the modern shite too, not the classic 80's & 90's stuff. Let me guess, this didn't happen either until I post "proof"... you lefties all follow the same slippery code of conduct during an argument.

dbnkr.png

Yeah, sure. And your pics are the archdiocese of the truth?
Yes, they are actually.

You're the one caught red handed recycling pictures from a clear faggot.
Sauce?

Again I bring up the fact that your pictures NEVER age
Good genes, sorry about your nigger tier ancestry.
Yes yes, all the red flags you've dropped over the years and the numerous times the bulge under your mini skirt has been noticable, is pure fiction and you're a completely honest, reliable and genuine poster.
Literally nobody cares about that, not even large Lily any more. Barrel scraping much?

Now this is absolute gold. You stupid fuck, FAT LILY STARTED THE SHIT FLINGING, NOT ME. It's not my problem if the tubby Taco Bell mascot lived to regret it, by biting off more than she could chew. I didn't follow her anywhere, I didn't even know who she was before signing upto SG. I "stalked" you by coming here? I hate to break this to your delusional ass, but I was posting on here (and the original forum) years before you'd even heard of the place.

Riiiight and I'm sure fat Lily didn't "bring it on herself" by shit posting on SG and attacking me in every thread. I also seem to recall you posting several pics of Dove which she hadn't posted on the forum, STALKER!!!!! Let me guess, it's different somehow when you do it?
Idiot. I don't sit here glued to the forum all day and night. On average, I'm likely logged in for less than an hour on a normal day. You see, with the advancement of technology, we're able to browse the internet on smartphones, while being out and about, crazy isn't it?

Weird how you're denying this, it's almost as though you're just being contrary and arguing for arguments sake.... unthinkable I know for someone as cordial and easy going as you. I don't know how you expect me to "prove" such a thing, but you know as well as I do that it's true. I mean, what's weird about a "professional" mother in "gainful employment" to be regularly trawling the internet and shit posting on forums in the middle of the night?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What kind of female refers to themselves as a "God" rather than a Goddess? That was just one of your many slip-ups, not to mention the numerous oldskool regs who have exposed your weird, gender bending troll.

Which part of the word "ruse" do you fail to understand? Besides, it's you who spoke numerous times about WWE with your brother on the main forum, the modern shite too, not the classic 80's & 90's stuff. Let me guess, this didn't happen either until I post "proof"... you lefties all follow the same slippery code of conduct during an argument.

dbnkr.png

Yes, they are actually.

Sauce?

Yes yes, all the red flags you've dropped over the years and the numerous times the bulge under your mini skirt has been noticable, is pure fiction and you're a completely honest, reliable and genuine poster.

Literally nobody cares about that, not even large Lily any more. Barrel scraping much?

Now this is absolute gold. You stupid fuck, FAT LILY STARTED THE SHIT FLINGING, NOT ME. It's not my problem if the tubby Taco Bell mascot lived to regret it, by biting off more than she could chew. I didn't follow her anywhere, I didn't even know who she was before signing upto SG. I "stalked" you by coming here? I hate to break this to your delusional ass, but I was posting on here (and the original forum) years before you'd even heard of the place.

Riiiight and I'm sure fat Lily didn't "bring it on herself" by shit posting on SG and attacking me in every thread. I also seem to recall you posting several pics of Dove which she hadn't posted on the forum, STALKER!!!!! Let me guess, it's different somehow when you do it?

Idiot. I don't sit here glued to the forum all day and night. On average, I'm likely logged in for less than an hour on a normal day. You see, with the advancement of technology, we're able to browse the internet on smartphones, while being out and about, crazy isn't it?

Weird how you're denying this, it's almost as though you're just being contrary and arguing for arguments sake.... unthinkable I know for someone as cordial and easy going as you. I don't know how you expect me to "prove" such a thing, but you know as well as I do that it's true. I mean, what's weird about a "professional" mother in "gainful employment" to be regularly trawling the internet and shit posting on forums in the middle of the night?
The fruit cake is checking out your reply and about to serve you an absolute sermon of drivel! Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

dbnkr.png

Yes, they are actually.

Sauce?

One that has you doing the Nazi-caught-in-his-own noose where you being the idiot with 4th grade education thinks that "A God" means only male references. "A God" can be a female or male, it's only mostly in polytheism where there's a male and female counterpart to round each other out.

Where's this "evidence?" Oh? You're talking about some sloppy picture purportedly to be me? Or are you talking about SSS and his cries for attention? Yeah, buddy with all that "evidence" you can almost buy a glass of free water at Starbucks. You have yet to furnish anything that would be contrary to who I am. I even posted up your sensitive PM's and yet you still can't come up with one shred of usable proof.

I love how you're the only one to mention all of my "slip ups" after all this time. Your pathetic arguments have no merit and are backed by nothing just like your I.Q.

What "ruse" are you referring to? The one where you thought you were going to get comfortable in my inbox and I was going to share my deepest and darkest secrets with a fucking proven closet faggot that only picks on the women on every forum he's ever been on?

You were baited hook line and sinker when the wrestling talk started, yes I chatted with Martini openly about professional wrestling and it solidified my story with your non-sneaky ass. Again, all one has to do is Google professional wrestling and they too can be an expert at a stupid spectacle in 15 minutes.

Hv62Umb.md.png

Hv62sEB.md.png

Hv63F2t.md.png

Yes, they are actually.

No. Actually they're not. I know this because I've pointed out the inconsistencies with them along with other posters. I know this strikes a deep nerve with you because you think that if you stay mum about your stolen pictures that your sad half-act play will keep on jogging on as the truth. NOT!

Your pictures are clearly not you and its been proven by your inability to post different pictures meaning that you no longer have access to this person's personal photos. No, Aryan blunder the subject of your totally fake pictures will never be swept under the rug.

You can keep trying though.

Still trying to back pedal away from that typo you couldn't explain away just like how all your pictures are from the 90's. Are you a time traveler stuck in the 90's?

No one even knows if you're a man or woman and no one has ever seen a real picture of you. Yet you claim everyone's a tranny or has nigger in their ancestral line, but you make great strides to make sure no one knows you or what you are as you lead this fake persona you've made up.

The only "red flags" are the ones you you made up. You post as if you knew me at more than 2 forums, how are you too an expert at the history of the people in the forums if no one knew who you were up til 2.5 years ago?

I'm sure you're hoping to land a bull in a mini skirt with a bulge as much as you obsess over trannies, the thing you despise the most but it's the subject you really love chatting about.

All of your accusations and theories out of left field is pure fiction just like your pics being real.

Even if "no one cares" about you posting up Lily's uncirculated photo that still makes you one of the biggest hypocritical bitches out here where your answer to contradicting yourself is "no one cares."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a simple minded tard. You have shitty and laughable excuses when the tables are turned on you. After trying to label me a PI monger, it's proven that you were once again projecting.

Sure, pal. Lily just signed up on a forum and just out of the blue hurt your feelings because she called you a piece of shit because that's exactly what you are. I'm sure you were strutting up and down the forums caterwalling your usual tripe about how minorities need to die and whatever other utter trash you were spewing from that sore ass after Lily handed it back to you on a styrofoam plate.

Bullshit, there were many times where she had you blubbering like a 12-year-old that fell of his bike and skinned his knee. So much so, your stupid ass tried calling time out as she was in the process of kicking your dick through your throat.

You followed me here just to find me and deliver a message about going back to SG. You always bring up Lily who hasn't been here in ages and you constantly bring me up in hopes that you'll get my attention because of how butthurt you are. You follow all the women. You're a pretty disturbed individual that needs some serious psychological help.

Oh you mean Lily "brought it upon herself" by telling the truth of what you really are? She labeled you a wannabe, probably too moronic to be let in a real skin head group, so you talk about it because that instantly makes you an online bad ass in your tiny little speck of a mind.

In regard to Dove's pictures, she posted them on TBC. Whereas Lily's weren't posted on any of the forums before your leakage of her PI. Yes, dipshit it's waaaay different when I did it as mentioned in the previous sentence. You have some really lame excuses.

The only "idiot" is the one who denies living out here yet you have a high post count. Hey Einstein there's only one way that could happen-YOU HAVE TO BE ON HERE POSTING DAY AND NIGHT, HOW ELSE DOES YOUR POST COUNT GO UP? Now let me guess, it's the Jews fault that your life is the forums?

Now you're logged in for less than an hour a day, yet you still have one of the highest post counts?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Holy shit! You're just fucking pathetic. Have you yourself reread the shit you post? What a fucking imbecile.

I guess you just missed the part where I said I have posted at that time and also pointed out that I also have posted at other times as well blowing your hypothesis straight into the nearest garbage receptacle where it belongs. I want you to show me where all of my posts are only from 5am. Now you're acting as if this is a mammoth chore, surely a "smart" guy like yourself can prove me wrong, right?

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
It's a distinct pleasure watching @Flynn handing all manner of boneheads their pegged asses back to them on a styrofoam plate.

Flynn is a human meathead grinder.

I approve!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
One that has you doing the Nazi-caught-in-his-own noose where you being the idiot with 4th grade education thinks that "A God" means only male references. "A God" can be a female or male,
LMAO since fucking when? If that's the case, why does the word "Goddess" even exist, you old fruit? This isn't your woke Soyattle workplace canteen, where you're free to moan about Trump and discuss what gender you've chosen to identify as this week.... libtards aren't welcome on here, tulip.
I love how you're the only one to mention all of my "slip ups" after all this time. Your pathetic arguments have no merit and are backed by nothing just like your I.Q.
Right.... it's not as if just about everyone came to the conclusion that you're a fella ages ago.
What "ruse" are you referring to? The one where you thought you were going to get comfortable in my inbox and I was going to share my deepest and darkest secret with a fucking proven closet faggot that only picks on the women on every forum he's ever been on?

Are you calling Mongtini a woman? Also, you think I "pick on" you? LOL oh, I'm sorry. Truly I am... perhaps if you weren't so obnoxious, I might be a bit nicer to you. Doubtful though...
You were baited hook line and sinker when the wrestling talk started, yes I chatted with Martini openly about professional wrestling and it solidified my story with your non-sneaky ass. Again, all one has to do is Google professional wrestling and they too can be an expert at a stupid spectacle in 15 minutes.
Well aren't you a truly masterful troll? Nobody would ever be able to match that level of cunning...

No. Actually they're not. I know this because I've pointed out the inconsistencies with them along with other posters. I know this strikes a deep nerve with you because you think that if you stay mum about your stolen pictures that your sad half-act play will keep on jogging on as the truth. NOT!

Stolen from where and for what purpose?
Your pictures are clearly not you and its been proven by your inability to post different pictures meaning that you no longer have access to this person's personal photos. No, Aryan blunder the subject of your totally fake pictures will never be swept under the rug.

You can keep trying though.

WTF are you talking about? I have posted at least half a dozen photos on various different occasions over the years. As usual, you're talking out of your hairy ass.
Still trying to back pedal away from that typo you couldn't explain away just like how all your pictures are from the 90's. Are you a time traveler stuck in the 90's?

You're confusing me with Semen.
No one even knows if you're a man or woman and no one has ever seen a real picture of you. Yet you claim everyone's a tranny or has nigger in their ancestral line, but you make great strides to make sure no one knows you or what you are as you lead this fake persona you've made up.
Pot meAT kettle.

The only "red flags" are the ones you you made up. You post as if you knew me at more than 2 forums, how are you too an expert at the history of the people in the forums if no one knew who you were up til 2.5 years ago?
Nowhere have I claimed to be an "expert" on anybody from the forums. I've just echoed the general consensus that you're a cawk in a charity shop frock, from observing your behaviour.
All of your accusations and theories out of left field is pure fiction just like your pics being real.
Again with the fixation over my pics...
Even if "no one cares" about you posting up Lily's uncirculated photo that still makes you one of the biggest hypocritical bitches out here where your answer to contradicting yourself is "no one cares."

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

What a simple minded tard. You have shitty and laughable excuses when the tables are turned on you. After trying to label me a PI monger, it's proven that you were once again projecting.
I've already pointed out that you did the same thing with Dove...

Sure, pal. Lily just signed up on a forum and just out of the blue hurt your feelings because she called you a piece of shit because that's exactly what you are. I'm sure you were strutting up and down the forums caterwalling your usual tripe about how minorities need to die and whatever other utter trash you were spewing from that sore ass after Lily handed it back to you on a styrofoam plate.
Nope... the mere mention of being a White Nationalist was enough to get the pig reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing into a frenzy.

Bullshit, there were many times where she had you blubbering like a 12-year-old that fell of his bike and skinned his knee. So much so, your stupid ass tried calling time out as she was in the process of kicking your dick through your throat.
Never happened.
You followed me here just to find me and deliver a message about going back to SG.
Pretty sure Flea wanted you back and I don't think she was a member on here at that time, so being the nice guy that I am, there's a good chance I volunteered to trap and capture your feral ass and bring you back to SG in your special custom built cage.
You always bring up Lily who hasn't been here in ages and you constantly bring me up in hopes that you'll get my attention because of how butthurt you are. You follow all the women. You're a pretty disturbed individual that needs some serious psychological help.
Now this is textbook projection. Tell me, who are all these women that I follow? You just accused me of only picking on women in a previous sentence, so which is it?
Oh you mean Lily "brought it upon herself" by telling the truth of what you really are? She labeled you a wannabe, probably too moronic to be let in a real skin head group, so you talk about it because that instantly makes you an online bad ass in your tiny little speck of a mind.
I'm the same online as I am in real life. I hope for your sake the same can't be said for you.

In regard to Dove's pictures, she posted them on TBC. Whereas Lily's weren't posted on any of the forums before your leakage of her PI. Yes, dipshit it's waaaay different when I did it as mentioned in the previous sentence. You have some really lame excuses.
No it isn't, that pic of Lily had been leaked before and was nothing new. In fact, it was from 2010 or something...
The only "idiot" is the one who denies living out here yet you have a high post count. Hey Einstein there's only one way that could happen-YOU HAVE TO BE ON HERE POSTING DAY AND NIGHT, HOW ELSE DOES YOUR POST COUNT GO UP? Now let me guess, it's the Jews fault that your life is the forums?

Now you're logged in for less than an hour a day, yet you still have one of the highest post counts?

ROTFLMFAO!!!!

Holy shit! You're just fucking pathetic. Have you yourself reread the shit you post? What a fucking imbecile.
You do realise that there are 24 hours in a day? Lets for arguments sake say on average I was posting on here for a total of 6 hours a day, even though it's nowhere near that amount, that still leaves 18 hours, with say 8 hours for sleeping. This means I'd have 10 hours left to do whatever. Quite a lengthy timeslot isn't it? Pretty sure 10 hours a day is ample time to have some kind of life, wouldn't you?

I guess you just missed the part where I said I have posted at that time and also pointed out that I also have posted at other times as well blowing your hypothesis straight into the nearest garbage receptacle where it belongs. I want you to show me where all of my posts are only from 5am. Now you're acting as if this is a mammoth chore, surely a "smart" guy like yourself can prove me wrong, right?
I never claimed that "all" your posts are made at 5am, just quite a lot, like your most recent ones, incidentally.

Last edited: