Welcome Lipstick Alley

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
No one can pink knight like Blurtrice, he takes that shit to another level.
Is that what you call showing appreciation for Flynn's posts?

You're one seriously mixed up dude, Dude.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fella, I wouldn't be surprised if you get down on one knee and bow your head in humble appreciation whenever the Flynn creature is online and address him as "your grace".
The ass kissing among these mutts is so shameless

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Blurt's brown nosing is astonishing to say the least, the guy has zero dignity.
To put things in perspective. You're talking about a dude who puts on a dress and some lipstick and immediately thinks that makes him a woman

if that is not a showing of some serious mental illness what is?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
To put things in perspective. You're talking about a dude who puts on a dress and some lipstick and immediately thinks that makes him a woman

if that is not a showing of some serious mental illness what is?

Or physical like yours Little scrapper

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Or physical like yours Little scrapper

yawn.jpg

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
LMAO since fucking when? If that's the case, why does the word "Goddess" even exist, you old fruit? This isn't your woke Soyattle workplace canteen, where you're free to moan about Trump and discuss what gender you've chosen to identify as this week.... libtards aren't welcome on here, tulip.

Right.... it's not as if just about everyone came to the conclusion that you're a fella ages ago.

Are you calling Mongtini a woman? Also, you think I "pick on" you? LOL oh, I'm sorry. Truly I am... perhaps if you weren't so obnoxious, I might be a bit nicer to you. Doubtful though...

Well aren't you a truly masterful troll? Nobody would ever be able to match that level of cunning...

Stolen from where and for what purpose?

WTF are you talking about? I have posted at least half a dozen photos on various different occasions over the years. As usual, you're talking out of your hairy ass.

You're confusing me with Semen.

Pot meAT kettle.

Nowhere have I claimed to be an "expert" on anybody from the forums. I've just echoed the general consensus that you're a cawk in a charity shop frock, from observing your behaviour.

Again with the fixation over my pics...

I've already pointed out that you did the same thing with Dove...

Nope... the mere mention of being a White Nationalist was enough to get the pig reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing into a frenzy.

Never happened.

Pretty sure Flea wanted you back and I don't think she was a member on here at that time, so being the nice guy that I am, there's a good chance I volunteered to trap and capture your feral ass and bring you back to SG in your special custom built cage.

Now this is textbook projection. Tell me, who are all these women that I follow? You just accused me of only picking on women in a previous sentence, so which is it?

I'm the same online as I am in real life. I hope for your sake the same can't be said for you.

No it isn't, that pic of Lily had been leaked before and was nothing new. In fact, it was from 2010 or something...

You do realise that there are 24 hours in a day? Lets for arguments sake say on average I was posting on here for a total of 6 hours a day, even though it's nowhere near that amount, that still leaves 18 hours, with say 8 hours for sleeping. This means I'd have 10 hours left to do whatever. Quite a lengthy timeslot isn't it? Pretty sure 10 hours a day is ample time to have some kind of life, wouldn't you?

I never claimed that "all" your posts are made at 5am, just quite a lot, like your most recent ones, incidentally.

LMAO since fucking when? If that's the case, why does the word "Goddess" even exist, you old fruit? This isn't your woke Soyattle workplace canteen, where you're free to moan about Trump and discuss what gender you've chosen to identify as this week.... libtards aren't welcome on here, tulip.

I already explained to you why there sometimes is a need to differentiate between genders so that particular "Gods" can be worshipped appropriately depending on which part of the world the worshippers are from. Again, a "God" can be a female or male, it encompasses both genders. See, if you had stuck in school instead of playing with Jewish semen throughout your late teens up til 2 minutes ago, you might know something instead of trying to add your nonsensical logic to things that are way above your pay grade.

Right.... it's not as if just about everyone came to the conclusion that you're a fella ages ago.

Name, "EVERYONE." You mean yourself, BEnzo and Freud? Here's the issue with that. BEnzo thought I was Gunz Ablazin, then the wheelchair bound sissy switched it up just recently to me being Pickles. Freud thinks I'm 5 Indian youths at an Indian call center, you on the other hand claim that I'm a Tranny even though in your personal PM's to me you clearly state the opposite. Then it was SSS "exposed" me being a cum slut which you ran with for about 2 months and now we're back to me being Pickles. He'll you don't even have a solid answer as yours changes everytime you switch out your tampon.

Are you calling Mongtini a woman? Also, you think I "pick on" you? LOL oh, I'm sorry. Truly I am... perhaps if you weren't so obnoxious, I might be a bit nicer to you. Doubtful though...

When I said "women," I was referring to Seamajor and admin. Lily has single-handedly backhanded you back to Nazi Germany on numerous occasions. There is evidence of this if anyone wishes to do an extensive research on the plentiful threads where Lily literally holds you upside down with one hand while utilizing the other to repeatedly ass punch you to oblivion, though it should be noted she had to stop as you started enjoying it.

Does you sending me unsolicited PM's and trying to worm your way up my asshole sound like you "pick on" me? Does it look like you're "picking on" me when you can't even successfully defend yourself against the real truths pertaining to yourself? The only tards you "pick on" are the one's that don't waste their time giving your dumb ass the time of day.

Well aren't you a truly masterful troll? Nobody would ever be able to match that level of cunning...

"Cunning?" All I had to do was throw the professional wrestling angle out there like chum and you came running with your purple tongue hanging off your sad overbite. You weakly tried denying this but after other posters started making fun of your addiction, which is watching 2 sweaty scantily clad males lay on top of each other, you quickly admitted to being a former fan, yet your PM's to me tell a whole different story. You're such a fucking nimrod that you freely admit to buying wrestling action figures which can account for why you don't have a boyfriend. You'd rather sit around watching a scripted event while marveling how unpredictable pro wrestling is, while you play with your toy wrestlers in a homoerotic way.

In your PM's you go on and on about wrestling, even thinking that I give a flying fuck about which lame era in wrestling you like best. If you actually took a closer look, you'd see that you and Fartini have much more in common than you think, even with your myopic vision. Both you clowns love professional wrestling to the point that you two should "wrestle" each other in pink leotards covered in rhinestones. Though in the middle of the "match" if you guys start blowing each other and jealous DiLF runs down to the ring and it becomes a three way, be warned there will be no winner because everyone loses at that point; especially those who bought tickets to your faggoty production.

Bottom line. You're an "adult male" that has admitted liking something only 8-12 year-olds should be interested in. This begs the question, what other kiddie things are you involved in? Maybe we'll find out later that you're the fan club president for One Direction?

Stolen from where and for what purpose?

You're the one that stole them, so why are you asking me to possibly guess what's going through your broken mind as you commit these deviant acts of true perversions. Your purpose was to pretend that you were the obvious homosexual in the picture, it was unfortunate that your supply of pictures ran out which explains why you're always filibustering about how your 3 pictures are all legit but they're all the same pictures of the same time line of some random gay guy acting gay as fuck in all the pictures. My favorite is the one purportedly of you staring deeply into another dudes crotch.

WTF are you talking about? I have posted at least half a dozen photos on various different occasions over the years. As usual, you're talking out of your hairy ass.

Sure you have. Then if this is true, you can certainly post all these pictures that are allegedly floating around. After all, if it's really you then you don't have anything to hide, right? You keep using the excuse how your pictures are just out there but they're not.

Look at you getting all upset because your facade has begun to to crumble because you can't post more stolen pictures because you don't have any. I bet you don't have any photos of "yourself" past 1999. Why do you sound soo very defensive? No one else said anything about your stolen fake portraits because it wasn't worth watching you trip, fall and stumble around your shitty excuses on why you're immortal.

But those pictures of "you" are faker than your brown tinted dentures.

You're confusing me with Semen.

I think not. You're the only tard that would try to defend a simple and obvious typo that consisted of multiple posts from you trying to play off you absolute ignorance when it comes to trying make excuses on why you post like a 12-year-old who is the victim of Fetal Alcohol Syndrome. Even Semen is funnier than you, though you do take top honors when it comes to you acting like a total faggot.

Pot meAT kettle.

That's like saying all your 3 pics are in fact of you, right? I've done a podcast, I've even posted my High School Prom pictures, where you all of a sudden are just some 40+ plus dude with no childhood or background, your fabricated pictures and persona just seemingly appeared out of thin air.

Nowhere have I claimed to be an "expert" on anybody from the forums. I've just echoed the general consensus that you're a cawk in a charity shop frock, from observing your behaviour.

Again your PM to me says different. You admit you were just listening to the gossip from all those posters I have made cry. You explicitly admit to knowing full well that I was never a tranny and you allude to this in your PM to me. Here's another sign that this is your life, you listen to the fuckwits out here like they were your family. Now that's fucking sad.

"Observing my behavior?" Gee, you're not a stalker or anything. Why don't you go "observe" the mouth of a 10 foot crocodile with your face?

Again with the fixation over my pics...

You mean a "fixation" with your obvious fake pictures? Even Stevie Wonder can see that "your" pics are bogus just like your sex life.

I've already pointed out that you did the same thing with Dove...

I'll explain it to your dumb ass again. Its not the same you fucking excuse vomiting machine. Lily's picture was never posted on ANY of the forums. Dove posted her own pic of her own volition at TBC. So they were already circulated unlike Large Lily's. You are the one that blasted an uncirculated picture of Lily and no amount of you foot stomping and trying to rationalize your actions is going to change that you're a PI hound. Lily had you sooooo very upset that your only recourse was to post her picture. What a real man!

Nope... the mere mention of being a White Nationalist was enough to get the pig reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee'ing into a frenzy.

I like how you make it like you weren't doing anything to warrant the wrath of Lily by just being a good Nazi. What happened was you were spouting off about gassing the Jews again and bad mouthing non-whites and Lily told your pathetic ass to shut the fuck up and from then on you've had a hard on for Lily ever since. It should also be noted up till then Lily was the first female to pay attention to you, something that had never happened in your "life."

Never happened.

It happened on several occasions where she had you all wound up over your clothes and a lack of a drivers license to where you were trying to call time out in the middle of Lily curb stomping your silly ass into the next week.

Pretty sure Flea wanted you back and I don't think she was a member on here at that time, so being the nice guy that I am, there's a good chance I volunteered to trap and capture your feral ass and bring you back to SG in your special custom built cage

That still doesn't change the fact that you came over here looking for me and tried to get me to go back to SG. And how did that turn out for you? I ignored you like the piece of human flotsam you are. Did you end up "capturing me?" Obviously not because you're a fucking clown who couldn't even common sense himself out of a wet paper bag.

Now this is textbook projection. Tell me, who are all these women that I follow? You just accused me of only picking on women in a previous sentence, so which is it?

It is? Then explain why you need to mention myself or Lily or Murdy at least three times a day when we aren't logged on? I don't read you posting and obsessing over trying to find a date, a job or a life. Then you try and clumsily flirt with the female posters by "flaming" them because you're not in person to pull their hair.

I'm the same online as I am in real life. I hope for your sake the same can't be said for you.

So you go around stalking women in real life? Do you also give shitty excuses to the welfare organization that houses and feeds you on why you can't find a steady job? Or did you just say, "Sauce?" You must also go around calling anyone who disagrees with you a "tranny?" If you act like this in RL then I take it you've been assaulted by old ladies, gays and your own mother.

No it isn't, that pic of Lily had been leaked before and was nothing new. In fact, it was from 2010 or something...

It wasn't "leaked" until you posted it up. How you're trying to equate what I did to what you did is pretty insane on how you're actually trying to justify your butthurt actions. Regardless of when it was from. The fact of the matter is you WERE THE FIRST PERSON TO POST HER UNCIRCULATED PICTURE. No amount of bleeting out of your anus is going to change that, even if you change the the pitch of your pussy farts.

You do realise that there are 24 hours in a day? Lets for arguments sake say on average I was posting on here for a total of 6 hours a day, even though it's nowhere near that amount, that still leaves 18 hours, with say 8 hours for sleeping. This means I'd have 10 hours left to do whatever. Quite a lengthy timeslot isn't it? Pretty sure 10 hours a day is ample time to have some kind of life, wouldn't you?

Nice try. You stated you log in for under an hour a day, yet we come full circle to how you could have one of the highest post counts while logging in for only a short time. You're either flat out lying OR you can't fucking count. Math exposes you as the worst excuse maker in the galaxy. Let me get this straight. You spend such little time out here but yet you've got mega post numbers?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I never claimed that "all" your posts are made at 5am, just quite a lot, like your most recent ones, incidentally.

You actually stated my posting was at 5am. Now you're trying to shy away from your own words? Oh now it's just the recent ones? So there was never a time where I was only posting at 5am? That's what I thought. You were just foaming at the mouth again and got called out on your typical made up crap yet again. Now you got to tuck your tail between your legs and retract your silly and ignorant statement.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn with the knockout.

Embarrassing showing by Gayran here, but we all know he doesn't know when to move on.

Flamers win another one.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I can't face that kind of Flynn scroll bomb at this time of night, not without hard liquor or drugs...

I'm afraid you 2 faggots will have to be patient and wait until tomorrow for a reply, or some other time which is convenient.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn, what could possibly make you think pages of responses is ok?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn, what could possibly make you think pages of responses is ok?

It thinks the scroll bomb template of the later years of Brawlhall doesn't need any early BH or F4$ humour in it.

Less is more if one is perpetually boring....

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It thinks the scroll bomb template of the later years of Brawlhall doesn't need any early BH or F4$ humour in it.

Less is more if one is perpetually boring....

I see.

So. Posting up pictures with cigarettes in-between your moldy toes isn't "boring" or cringeworthy? I guess flashing photos of your thighs and dirty butt crack is the furthest thing from "boring" and borderline sexual harassment when you want Seamajor to look at your bare skin?

Fucking moron.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I see.

So. Posting up pictures with cigarettes in-between your moldy toes isn't "boring" or cringeworthy? I guess flashing photos of your thighs and dirty butt crack is the furthest thing from "boring" and borderline sexual harassment when you want Seamajor to look at your bare skin?

Fucking moron.
Fuck off ya fag…go smoke another Bondi cigar! Löl

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I see.

Fucking moron.

Good....good.... kudos on the "unnecessary word count" reduction. Could do however with some wit, comedy, and logic.

7/10 for word count balance
3/10 on substance and entertainment factor

If you keep this up, you'll be semi-pro in another 17 years! :TheBatusi:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Good....good.... kudos on the "unnecessary word count" reduction. Could do however with some wit, comedy, and logic.

7/10 for word count balance
3/10 on substance and entertainment factor

If you keep this up, you'll be semi-pro in another 17 years! :TheBatusi:

So? The "Pros" like yourself put out great material? Do photos of yourself all caked up in makeup count?

P.S.-Let me know when you attain the rank of a Mighty Morphin Power Lamer.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So? The "Pros" like yourself put out great material? Do photos of yourself all caked up in makeup count?

P.S.-Let me know when you attain the rank of a Mighty Morphin Power Lamer.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Löl…fucking hell… listen to you! You’re a dude with a fucking female avatar ya sodding poofter!
:LOL3::Awesomeness:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So? The "Pros" like yourself put out great material like photos of yourself all caked up in makeup?

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Dudes.... I could slap a Native American chief's prairie headress on my bare arse and recite bad 60's spoken word.... and it would be more imaginative and entertaining than anything you curry tossing blokes could do combined.

Such is my prowess....my grandeur.... and my dedication to the art of troll and flame.

I never asked to be as good as I naturally am...