Welcome Lipstick Alley

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok. That's a deal.

Have you rented out that Jupiter sized gap in your face to the National Geographic Foundation yet? I heard they thought there might be a possibility of finding well preserved mammoth carcasses for further study in that massive stand alone ecosystem.

That was a pretty good flame Flynny poo poo. I have no answer for I am weltschmerz.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Mr Flynn, enough with the textwalls, time to get down to the nitty gritty, so prepare your anus and pucker up...

Considering the fact that in regards to member's photos, the most confusion and question of legitimacy lies with you (by a mile), it's a no brainer that the ball is in your court to provide a timestamped pic, proving you are who you say you are.

Once you've done that and provided satisfactory proof, I will do the same. So, in your own time...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Mr Flynn, enough with the textwalls, time to get down to the nitty gritty, so prepare your anus and pucker up...

Considering the fact that in regards to member's photos, the most confusion and question of legitimacy lies with you (by a mile), it's a no brainer that the ball is in your court to provide a timestamped pic, proving you are who you say you are.

Once you've done that and provided satisfactory proof, I will do the same. So, in your own time...

Did you really think a proven buffoon like yourself was going to scroll bomb me to oblivion? I must say you tapped out rather quickly, I was prepared to continue painting the walls of BF with your face for at least two more weeks.

Your obsession with me is just as noticeable as your alleged pictures that are of someone else. As I've stated before, I'm not going first. But, I will do this. Because of your obvious interest in me, I will gladly post a time stamped picture of myself as soon as you electronically deposit $500 USD into my checking account or into any number of my e-wallets.

Deal?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Just wait, Gayran is going to go full John Cena, throw his phone and scream "you can't see me" while waving his hand in front of his face.

Hey Gayran, I heard you scratch the asses of your wrestling dolls like it's a scratch and sniff. Is that true, plastic lover?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ramblings?? Jesus Christ…go smoke a Pickle! Löl

Yes! Ramblings you fucking parrot. You strut around here thinking $300 will compensate for all the times you put a lit firecracker up your ass and then tried blaming this forum when it blew apart your rectum. You ran to TBC to let your 3rd degree burns on your pussy heal.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Yes! Ramblings you fucking parrot. You strut around here thinking $300 will compensate for all the times you put a lit firecracker up your ass and then tried blaming this forum when it blew apart your rectum. You ran to TBC to let your 3rd degree burns on your pussy heal.
I went to TBC because I didn’t enjoy how someone here said that he would bash Flea’s child in hospital. It was a protest if anything you uneducated cockhead. Catch up….. löl