Welcome... Q aka Maxis736

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Psssst, hey MaxiPad......

s-l300.jpg
So, in other words, you guys had anal sex with him while he was here?
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeuw

dqjgxx2.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
ANOTHER PIC MAXIS FILED A DMCA REPORT ON @Bastard Factory /// A shop I did of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please PM me the proof of this before posting your wild accusations
I pm'd bastard factory and grimm one of the reports. This is the only place I post pics and just so happens that DMCA reports have been filed on PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES OF YOU, YOUR BUDDY..MY GUNS etc...!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE... Not only are you a pussy.. but denying what you've done just MAKES YOU THAT MUCH MORE DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

Banned
I'm paying attention now, you pussy faggot.. I have them ALLLLL saved on my computer and will repost them!!!!!!
Qq2MBov.jpg
You really think I am bothered by your "artwork"? Think again!

Every time I see this I have to laugh because of how STUPID you are for thinking I am one of those 2 people :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I love the images to be posted as a constant reminder of your utter stupidity :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

Q

Banned
ANOTHER PIC MAXIS FILED A DMCA REPORT ON @Bastard Factory /// A shop I did of him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I pm'd bastard factory and grimm one of the reports. This is the only place I post pics and just so happens that DMCA reports have been filed on PHOTOSHOPPED IMAGES OF YOU, YOUR BUDDY..MY GUNS etc...!!!!!!!!!!! WHO THE FUCK ELSE WOULD IT BE... Not only are you a pussy.. but denying what you've done just MAKES YOU THAT MUCH MORE DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So you "think" something and by that it's "evidence" and enough to start accusing people?

Well, I already knew you are a lowlife. You've just proven it again

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pfffttt.... You fool no one!!! I had NO IDEA what DMCA even was until it showed up in my junkmail.. YOU ALMOST GOT AWAY WITH IT!!! so keep laughing...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
YEAH>>> I'm receiving DMCA reports on JUST IMAGES THAT APPLY TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE STUPID ONE!!!!!!!!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm paying attention now, you pussy faggot.. I have them ALLLLL saved on my computer and will repost them!!!!!!
Qq2MBov.jpg
You really think I am bothered by your "artwork"? Think again!

Every time I see this I have to laugh because of how STUPID you are for thinking I am one of those 2 people :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:

I love the images to be posted as a constant reminder of your utter stupidity :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2: :LOL2:
You’re cracking you creeepy cunt!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
THE IMAGE ABOVE WAS DELETED OFF IMGUR BECAUSE YOU FILED A REPORT...... I will be photoshopping more often now, because I know it bothers you THAT MUCH :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So you "think" something and by that it's "evidence" and enough to start accusing people?

Well, I already knew you are a lowlife. You've just proven it again
Oi dickhead...you’re the only lowlife around here, and your fucking exploits on the internet prove that fact. I going to fucking drill you when @Bastard Factory puts you in indefinite meltdown. You just fucking wait cunt!

Q

Banned
But I still have some Random pics of some skank with a big scar on her gut. :LOL1:
YEP.. ME TOO... ALL OF THEM
Looks like.... ehhmm.... not me. But you'll understand in 6 MONTHS!

6 FUCKING MONTHS! It took you to find out..... 6 FUCKING MONTHS!

6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
But I still have some Random pics of some skank with a big scar on her gut. :LOL1:
YEP.. ME TOO... ALL OF THEM
Looks like.... ehhmm.... not me. But you'll understand in 6 MONTHS!

6 FUCKING MONTHS! It took you to find out..... 6 FUCKING MONTHS!

6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
6 FUCKING MONTHS!
You leftard wankers need a bullet in the head...‘nuff said!

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice