OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

uL8gQpX.gif

xyzzy

Autodidact
Well, it's like this...I'm outta both booze and money, so not today.

Payday is this Friday; I'll be back on here with a bottle of vodka and my bitch switch flipped.

See y'all fuckaz then.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

Payday is this Friday; I'll be back on here with a bottle of vodka and my bitch switch flipped.

See y'all fuckaz then.
Are you off to another board to spam your .tv stream?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

See y'all fuckaz then.

I like to beat the children to his music,really helps with the ambiance

xyzzy

Autodidact

See y'all fuckaz then.

Jeebus muthafuckin McChrist; I drop a link to a live stream ONCE, and now I'm the reincarnation of Hitler. FFS

:STFU3: and :Welcome8:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Where the fuck is that Whiner thread we all vote on to call out the biggest bitch up in this bitch?

SSS
- start diggin' around for me, faggots
Youll need to wait for BF to post March2020 but he might not since we have that other thing now...:Confused4:

SADaaronRockMonkey

Factory Bastard
Where the fuck is that Whiner thread we all vote on to call out the biggest bitch up in this bitch?

SSS
- start diggin' around for me, faggots
Youll need to wait for BF to post March2020 but he might not since we have that other thing now...:Confused4:

You a little maggot. And your exotic pets and ugly man-faced bird are maggots, too. Highlands bitch punk. I bet u joined armghaye to prove I weren’t ghayerz, which we knowxivare. King William was ghaye, like u & maggot filth dilfers (shhhhh! He doesn’t know he’s being watched).

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
In the slammer again @Iggy McLulz can you bail me out? I'll pay you back next time life time

Its apparently evening here for me too. Feels like the morning though...slept only 11 hrs..

hope you visit me some time down... i go a lil stir crazy locked up

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
So how long is the sentence this time? months? years? You can not break me @Bastard Factory I will survive this imprisonment. Obviously hacked last night while I had a couple drinks or so.. Proof? Well I don't have that but @UncleDiLF he was with me last night. Nothing sexual of course

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Its ok I will just make myself at home. I'm usually like yourself but @UncleDiLF was giving me drink after drink... It was so easy sleep 11 hrs by the time the party was over