Welcome to Meltdown

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

0jkRCBW.jpg

What is Meltdown?
This forum is for members who choose to show up drunk and seriously "abominate" others for no real reason. Like a libel truck wreck where no one gets killed, mayhem reigns.

Meltdown/Never Ending Fight Forum Rules:

1) Bring enough for everyone.
2) Whatever happens.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m not drunk yet. I’m a pretty cool person. Think Fashionesta is gonna sign up?

IRISH KAM

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
SEMEN u vile cunt .

I take it ya just got out of jail ( Again ) .
Keep away from the Kiddies area of the beach .

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You are a piece of shit sea.

That's all I have to say about that.
No shit. Looks like the Site Supporters money grub is in the toliet. As if it had a chance. You’re rarely here Corset Kat. Must be bored as the rest. Time for a change. Just saying.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

No shit. Looks like the Site Supporters money grub is in the toliet. As if it had a chance. You’re rarely here Corset Kat. Must be bored as the rest. Time for a change. Just saying.
People do have lives away from the internet ya know.
I've never understood why people like you bitch so fucking much about a site that they aren't paying the bill for. It's like being invited into someone's home and telling the owner that they have shitty taste in furnishings and then going and taking a piss on the white rug.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never understood why people like you bitch so fucking much about a site that they aren't paying the bill for. It's like being invited into someone's home and telling the owner that they have shitty taste in furnishings and then going and taking a piss on the white rug.
I offered a large amount. Pretty sure BF would have gone for it. Kats grudge is more important

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

I offered a large amount. Pretty sure BF would have gone for it. Kats grudge is more important
So basically you're mad because BF won't allow you to change his mind with $$.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Why are you still quoting me?

Why are you still on my board?

Why can't you quit me?

I'm no good for you.

You should go now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird that you would assume I give a shit about you? The are lots of others here who I enjoy. Maybe time to get over yourself.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Let's bring in the New Year without having to hear butthurt bullshit.

Knife welder, you were warned.

This lasts till I get need something to bat around.

Happy New Year!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The mighty 'Peniswelder' has upset the locals lololol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Never known a scouser to be such a whinging speng.

'Whinging Speng'
A tool used to tighten a 13 sided slotted six gauge steel Speng in the traditional whinging fashion ... LMAO I KILL me !