Well, homesteading is definitely a thing of the past

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There's plenty of countries on this planet where healthcare is "free", the gubmints provides housing, and everything else is tightly controlled so everyone lives at the same level. America doesnt need to be one of those places. Go somewhere else.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There's plenty of countries on this planet where healthcare is "free", the gubmints provides housing, and everything else is tightly controlled so everyone lives at the same level. America doesnt need to be one of those places. Go somewhere else.

Nah Lok... .they want to FORCE it on everyone. It's fun that way.

Cause a whole civil war and reeeeee over the heartless racists that dont want to be state property and have shit ass healthcare ran like a DMV by corporate owned government.

If they can defeat more than half the population and subjugate us to their will... they will win "for the people!"

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
So besides the desperate regurgitation of links….

Does anyone here actually know what a union does for their employees? And why these are NOT the people Obama was trying to help?

Kaiser members are all Union employees. They make $50+ per hour, have a pension and all kinds of other benefits that will not make them a burden on society in their twilight.

And? You asked for an example of a left wing insurance company and you got one. Now, prove your irresponsible claim that all insurance and medical companies are Republican.

I have already shown you one which isn't. Can you even prove half are?

You can’t produce one for profit that isn’t owned by a Republican and I’m not schooling you in this argument so you can research.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

And they also pay a higher rate of tax for that service…. So it’s not “free”

Do you know that Medicare will refuse to cover most of your retired and no longer earning income in home care charges required AFTER any major health issue like a heart attack or a stroke IF you’re lucky enough to own any piece of property in this country? Do you know the medical provider will levy your house when those bills go unpaid?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Does anyone here actually know what a union does for their employees? And why these are NOT the people Obama was trying to help?

Kaiser members are all Union employees. They make $50+ per hour, have a pension and all kinds of other benefits that will not make them a burden on society in their twilight.

And? You asked for an example of a left wing insurance company and you got one. Now, prove your irresponsible claim that all insurance and medical companies are Republican.

That is disingenous of you. Kaiser is not a typical insurer. They are a complete anomaly in the business. Gaslighter.

Kill yourself, stupid beast.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait... You think everyone in the insurance industry or medical industry is a Republican? Yeah, we're going to need a fact check on that b.s.. Also on the lie that there was anything "racist" about the last Republican administration.

I’m not talking about welfare or government funded. I’m talking about the insurance that we actually want and benefit from having through our employers.

I know many of those companies were founded and headed by people who are not Republicans. What do you base your claim that all of them are some how Republicans upon? Also what about the idiotic "racism" claim?

So name one?

I’ve actually won this argument against Big. I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt on this forum that Trump’s dad was a member of the KKK.

You claimed all of them were Republican so prove it. As for an example of a Democrat I give you Kaiser Permanente. Originally formed as a health HMO for workers at Kaiser Ship and Steel Works in Los Angeles, CA. The owner was a huge supporter of FDR.

Post WW2 he also tried to diversify into the automobile business. A friend of mine's dad growing up had a Kaiser Darrin which was the first American "sports car" also the first car with front wheel disc breaks and even had cool sliding doors.

Kaiser Permanente is nonprofit and only covers 8 states.

You asked for an example and I gave one. You wrongly claimed that all insurance companies are run by Republicans. Now prove it.

It is not true, not even close to true, and you know it. Thus why you keep playing footsie and avoiding the question. Just like you have avoid the question about supposed Republican "racism" which you are also avoiding.

You’re giving me an example of non-profit health insurance for union members. This is painful.

Ok, at this point I am going to assume even you know you were full of shit. You claimed all insurance and medical companies were both owned and controlled by Republicans. Despite abundant opportunities to do so you can not even show half are while I have shown some are not. I think most reasonable people understand how hyperbolic and untrue your claims were.

Thank you, for playing. For a lawyer, you seem obtuse, I am going to guess it is due to an unwillingness to admite when you are wrong and not due to a cognitive dysfunction like with Lotusbud or Aidsman.

They are literally going to say your examples dont count smh

Exactly what they did.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait... You think everyone in the insurance industry or medical industry is a Republican? Yeah, we're going to need a fact check on that b.s.. Also on the lie that there was anything "racist" about the last Republican administration.

I’m not talking about welfare or government funded. I’m talking about the insurance that we actually want and benefit from having through our employers.

I know many of those companies were founded and headed by people who are not Republicans. What do you base your claim that all of them are some how Republicans upon? Also what about the idiotic "racism" claim?

So name one?

I’ve actually won this argument against Big. I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt on this forum that Trump’s dad was a member of the KKK.

You claimed all of them were Republican so prove it. As for an example of a Democrat I give you Kaiser Permanente. Originally formed as a health HMO for workers at Kaiser Ship and Steel Works in Los Angeles, CA. The owner was a huge supporter of FDR.

Post WW2 he also tried to diversify into the automobile business. A friend of mine's dad growing up had a Kaiser Darrin which was the first American "sports car" also the first car with front wheel disc breaks and even had cool sliding doors.

Kaiser Permanente is nonprofit and only covers 8 states.

You asked for an example and I gave one. You wrongly claimed that all insurance companies are run by Republicans. Now prove it.

It is not true, not even close to true, and you know it. Thus why you keep playing footsie and avoiding the question. Just like you have avoid the question about supposed Republican "racism" which you are also avoiding.

You’re giving me an example of non-profit health insurance for union members. This is painful.

Ok, at this point I am going to assume even you know you were full of shit. You claimed all insurance and medical companies were both owned and controlled by Republicans. Despite abundant opportunities to do so you can not even show half are while I have shown some are not. I think most reasonable people understand how hyperbolic and untrue your claims were.

Thank you, for playing. For a lawyer, you seem obtuse, I am going to guess it is due to an unwillingness to admite when you are wrong and not due to a cognitive dysfunction like with Lotusbud or Aidsman.

They are literally going to say your examples dont count smh

Exactly what they did.

You haven’t even began to grasp the larger point I’m trying to make here and it speaks volumes about your political side of this argument. I’m assuming you have Kaiser because you’re a union engineer.

You are actually living under this misconception that every working-class American can have a job their entire life, buy a house and be safe financially from medical bills because they have health insurance #SMH

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You can’t produce one for profit that isn’t owned by a Republican and I’m not schooling you in this argument so you can research.

You made the wild claim! You have to prove your wild claim. You claimed all HMOs and insurance companies are Republicans. Either prove that shit or retract it.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
CANTERBURY, N.H. (AP) — For almost three decades, 81-year-old David Lidstone has lived in the woods of New Hampshire along the Merrimack River in a small cabin adorned with solar panels. He has grown his own food, cut his own firewood, and tended to his cat and chickens.

But his off-the-grid existence appears to be at risk.

“River Dave," as he's known by boaters and kayakers, is behind bars after being accused of squatting for 27 years on private property in Canterbury. As the owner of the land seeks to tear down the cabin, Lidstone has been jailed since July 15 on a civil contempt sanction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He's 81 and he's in jail. The USA sucks.

I once struck up a friendship with a street hobo who hung out on the near west side of Chicago - just to the west of the I90 expressway near Greektown Hasted and my old alma mater, UICC.

He was a cagey old fuck, and had built himself a cardboard cabin in a little area of overgrown shrubbery underneath one of the bridges over the expressway. He took me there a couple times to smoke doobs and suck down beers. Those of you have have ever met a real hobo, and not just some mentally ill street bum, know how resourceful a hobo can be. His place was the most decked-out cardboard box shelter I've ever seen. He'd built a little platform bed out of flattened cardboard boxes, had some kind of metal crate that he kept a little camp stove and a radio on and even a beat up old Coleman lantern for when it got dark.

Then one day the IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation) guys came by and hacked down all the shrubs and tossed all the hobo's shit into a garbage truck and that was it. I never saw the guy again.

In Lotus World, hobos should be allowed to colonize freeway underpasses all across the USA completely unmolested, like they do nowhere else on the planet because, you know, the USA sucks.

Yeah, except that's not what I think. I think that society should be structured a little differently. Just differently enough so that people who are different don't get treated like garbage. That's all. It's not that hard to do. The country I am living in is proof of this. Hobos shouldn't have to resort to colonizing freeway underpasses. It's a big damn country. There should be places they can go that don't cause people to stroke out and call in the gestapo.

You took advantage of that hobo's hospitality yet gave no shits when they mowed down his home. Fuck you.

Our free society is structured just fine. the hobo in question didn't "resort" to living under the bridge -- he chose to.

As for the old guy in the cabin, if he was squatting on someone else's property, then his shit should all have been torn down and tossed in a garbage truck just like the hobo's. No one "forced" the old man to "resort" to building a cabin on someone else's land. Nor does it matter how long the old guy lived there. There's no "dibs" rule if you squat somewhere long enough.

I'm quite sure the hobo I knew would have stayed in that cardboard cabin for a long, long time had the IDOT guys not come by to rouse him out.

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Fuck yourself -- if you can locate your dick.

Heartless? How the fuck am I heartless? I'll have you know I paid for the beers and the doobs I smoked with the hobo were mine!

My fervent wish is that everyone who applauds when a homeless person's shelter is taken away also ends up homeless. Not because I am heartless, but because you all need to learn the concept "There but for the grace of God go I." You're not special.

If I ever become homeless, I'll be the best hobo I can be and will never rely on anyone else to hand things to me. Your problem is you are "paternalistic." You think, in your leftist wisdom, that you know what's best for everyone else.

You don't understand freedom.

They get this bleeding heart mentality that is actually seriously patronizing towards homeless people.

So all these government regulations and policies end up making the situation worse and making it harder for everyone.....and they blame everyone else.

They think it's their job to step in on the peoples behalf and make decisions for them. They view them as people screwed over by predatory capitalism and you cant tell them any different.

You got people out there living the street life because they use drugs and alcohol and dont WANT to stop. Then there are people who dont use drugs or alcohol who are living like this entirely on purpose. They are not miserable. Not helpless. Dont need other people babying them.

I guess progressives have a habit of assuming everyone wants to live the way progressives live? They need to see these people as helpless victims.

That tiny house movement was awesome. Then government happened and now tiny houses are totally unaffordable to the group they were meant for.

That's why I say that Leftists simply do not understand freedom.

I think they are afraid to try and need someone to tell them how they are supposed to think and feel and behave.

And, of course, all the "rules" they think should be imposed upon everyone.

I don’t think that is what she is saying at all…..

I think she feels bad for the old man who lost his home. However, when he said he had a “verbal agreement” with the owner to be there, he dug his own grave.

As I have stated before, any person who is unlawfully or lawfully on a property poses liability issues to the owner.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

You made the wild claim! You have to prove your wild claim. You claimed all HMOs and insurance companies are Republicans. Either prove that shit or retract it.

Now you’re putting words in my post that simply were not there.

I’m sorry you’re naive about insurance… but I’m well versed in Medicare…

I did collections and actually had to go after an elderly man who was incapacitated.

He had a stroke and the family transferred a burial plot ($12,000) that was in his name and sold his mobile home ($16,000) because they were informed by the doctors that he wasn’t going to be able to live on his own again. The assets totaled $36,000 in value. His $1,100 dollar income barely covered his convalescent hospital by the time my client was able to pursue this in court.

Medicare refused to pay my client the $9,000 they were owed for the in home care they provided BEFORE he was incapacitated due to this transfer of property while he was a Medicare recipient.

So, now that we have covered non-profit and national insurance (Medicare) that covers only retired and people collecting social security… are you ready to move onto BIG insurance and Tort reform?

• Interesting
Reactions: Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I did collections and actually had to go after an elderly man who was incapacitated.

He had a stroke and the family transferred a burial plot ($12,000) that was in his name and sold his mobile home ($16,000) because they were informed by the doctors that he wasn’t going to be able to live on his own again. The assets totaled $36,000 in value. His $1,100 dollar income barely covered his convalescent hospital by the time my client was able to pursue this in court.

Medicare refused to pay my client the $9,000 they were owed for the in home care they provided BEFORE he was incapacitated due to this transfer of property while he was a Medicare recipient.

So, now that we have covered non-profit and national insurance (Medicare) that covers only retired and people collecting social security… are you ready to move onto BIG insurance and Tort reform?

Probably gonna get worse or more severe because of the Pandemic, eh?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Probably gonna get worse or more severe because of the Pandemic, eh?

All the problems are because of the government responding to the pandemic.

They should just give objective facts, resources and such and back the fuck off us. This is why DeSantis is so fucking awesome. He defends their rights and liberties and let's them make their own choices.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
CANTERBURY, N.H. (AP) — For almost three decades, 81-year-old David Lidstone has lived in the woods of New Hampshire along the Merrimack River in a small cabin adorned with solar panels. He has grown his own food, cut his own firewood, and tended to his cat and chickens.

“River Dave," as he's known by boaters and kayakers, is behind bars after being accused of squatting for 27 years on private property in Canterbury. As the owner of the land seeks to tear down the cabin, Lidstone has been jailed since July 15 on a civil contempt sanction.

I once struck up a friendship with a street hobo who hung out on the near west side of Chicago - just to the west of the I90 expressway near Greektown Hasted and my old alma mater, UICC.

He was a cagey old fuck, and had built himself a cardboard cabin in a little area of overgrown shrubbery underneath one of the bridges over the expressway. He took me there a couple times to smoke doobs and suck down beers. Those of you have have ever met a real hobo, and not just some mentally ill street bum, know how resourceful a hobo can be. His place was the most decked-out cardboard box shelter I've ever seen. He'd built a little platform bed out of flattened cardboard boxes, had some kind of metal crate that he kept a little camp stove and a radio on and even a beat up old Coleman lantern for when it got dark.

Then one day the IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation) guys came by and hacked down all the shrubs and tossed all the hobo's shit into a garbage truck and that was it. I never saw the guy again.

In Lotus World, hobos should be allowed to colonize freeway underpasses all across the USA completely unmolested, like they do nowhere else on the planet because, you know, the USA sucks.

Yeah, except that's not what I think. I think that society should be structured a little differently. Just differently enough so that people who are different don't get treated like garbage. That's all. It's not that hard to do. The country I am living in is proof of this. Hobos shouldn't have to resort to colonizing freeway underpasses. It's a big damn country. There should be places they can go that don't cause people to stroke out and call in the gestapo.

You took advantage of that hobo's hospitality yet gave no shits when they mowed down his home. Fuck you.

Our free society is structured just fine. the hobo in question didn't "resort" to living under the bridge -- he chose to.

As for the old guy in the cabin, if he was squatting on someone else's property, then his shit should all have been torn down and tossed in a garbage truck just like the hobo's. No one "forced" the old man to "resort" to building a cabin on someone else's land. Nor does it matter how long the old guy lived there. There's no "dibs" rule if you squat somewhere long enough.

I'm quite sure the hobo I knew would have stayed in that cardboard cabin for a long, long time had the IDOT guys not come by to rouse him out.

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Heartless? How the fuck am I heartless? I'll have you know I paid for the beers and the doobs I smoked with the hobo were mine!

My fervent wish is that everyone who applauds when a homeless person's shelter is taken away also ends up homeless. Not because I am heartless, but because you all need to learn the concept "There but for the grace of God go I." You're not special.

If I ever become homeless, I'll be the best hobo I can be and will never rely on anyone else to hand things to me. Your problem is you are "paternalistic." You think, in your leftist wisdom, that you know what's best for everyone else.

They get this bleeding heart mentality that is actually seriously patronizing towards homeless people.

So all these government regulations and policies end up making the situation worse and making it harder for everyone.....and they blame everyone else.

They think it's their job to step in on the peoples behalf and make decisions for them. They view them as people screwed over by predatory capitalism and you cant tell them any different.

You got people out there living the street life because they use drugs and alcohol and dont WANT to stop. Then there are people who dont use drugs or alcohol who are living like this entirely on purpose. They are not miserable. Not helpless. Dont need other people babying them.

I guess progressives have a habit of assuming everyone wants to live the way progressives live? They need to see these people as helpless victims.

That tiny house movement was awesome. Then government happened and now tiny houses are totally unaffordable to the group they were meant for.

I think they are afraid to try and need someone to tell them how they are supposed to think and feel and behave.

Rules imposed on everyone? You mean like not allowing a homeless veteran to stay in an empty house on land with no plans in place for development of said land?

You are terminally stupid so please accelerate the process by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. If a veteran is in need of housing assistance the VA has two fully funded programs ready to go. 1) One is the V.A.'s grant per diem program which provides temporary bridging shelter for homeless vets on a half yearly basis along with food. The second is 2) The V.A. Supportive Housing program which provides permanent section 8 housing vouchers for all eligible vets. Shit, the fucker can even get a V.A. pension based upon being homeless as long as he completed one enlistment and got better than a less than honorable dischage; they even allow less than honorable discharges to upgrade theor discharge status to honorable. So as long as it was not dishonorable (I.E. he committed a felony against the government) he would be covered.

Use the legal methods before lying and attempting to steal from others, you shitty human being.

You're the one who's stupid. You, I'm sure, agree with Reggie, who objected to all the rules liberals supposedly think should be imposed on everyone all while you're droning on and on in support of the rules that prevent this man from squatting. You're a damn hypocrite who is totally in favor of rules as long as those rules fuck over the have-nots and protect the haves.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Rules imposed on everyone? You mean like not allowing a homeless veteran to stay in an empty house on land with no plans in place for development of said land?

You are terminally stupid so please accelerate the process by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger. If a veteran is in need of housing assistance the VA has two fully funded programs ready to go. 1) One is the V.A.'s grant per diem program which provides temporary bridging shelter for homeless vets on a half yearly basis along with food. The second is 2) The V.A. Supportive Housing program which provides permanent section 8 housing vouchers for all eligible vets. Shit, the fucker can even get a V.A. pension based upon being homeless as long as he completed one enlistment and got better than a less than honorable dischage; they even allow less than honorable discharges to upgrade theor discharge status to honorable. So as long as it was not dishonorable (I.E. he committed a felony against the government) he would be covered.

Use the legal methods before lying and attempting to steal from others, you shitty human being.

You're the one who's stupid. You, I'm sure, agree with Reggie, who objected to all the rules liberals supposedly think should be imposed on everyone all while you're droning on and on in support of the rules that prevent this man from squatting. You're a damn hypocrite who is totally in favor of rules as long as those rules fuck over the have-nots and protect the haves.

How is he supporting them? Reggie doesn't vote democrat.

What part of his posts or comments about freedom told you he supports democrat leadership?

And yes......people support leftwing politicains want to impose their beliefs on all of us. You know like the gender identity laws?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah, okay, heartless.

What part of his posts or comments about freedom told you he supports democrat leadership?

And yes......people support leftwing politicains want to impose their beliefs on all of us. You know like the gender identity laws?

The sun is very hot in Portugal. Not quite Africa hot, but hotter than around here in the golden heartland of milk and honey that we evil white people stole from the injuns and then built a great country out of using free negro labor.

I don't think Lotus is quite used to the heat of the Portugee sun. It makes her more muddled than usual.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Do you know that Medicare will refuse to cover most of your retired and no longer earning income in home care charges required AFTER any major health issue like a heart attack or a stroke IF you’re lucky enough to own any piece of property in this country? Do you know the medical provider will levy your house when those bills go unpaid?
Thats why I put quotes around free. Libtards say all this shit is free but my paycheck says otherwise. I know very well how shitty government healthcare, i.e. Medicare, is because I saw my grandparents get fucked by it first hand. The gubmints takes all the money, just like they do with SSI, pisses it away, and them shits on the payees. Thats how ALL socialism works. Why you people want more is beyond me.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

The sun is very hot in Portugal. Not quite Africa hot, but hotter than around here in the golden heartland of milk and honey that we evil white people stole from the injuns and then built a great country out of using free negro labor.

I don't think Lotus is quite used to the heat of the Portugee sun. It makes her more muddled than usual.

You know she is a covid long hauler......I've been assuming her more muddleness was because of that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Thats why I put quotes around free. Libtards say all this shit is free but my paycheck says otherwise. I know very well how shitty government healthcare, i.e. Medicare, is because I saw my grandparents get fucked by it first hand. The gubmints takes all the money, just like they do with SSI, pisses it away, and them shits on the payees. Thats how ALL socialism works. Why you people want more is beyond me.

I've pointed out 100 times that the socailist programs we already have are mismanaged crap that screw people over and keep them in a cycle of poverty.

But I'm just dumb white trailor trash who has never accomplished anything whatsoever so clearly I have no idea what I'm talking about at all.

Why the fuck would anyone in their right mind know and agree that politicains and the government cannot be trusted, will screw people over for profit.... and then argue for expanding socailist programs that are already bad?

Let's give the government more money and more power over us. That should snap them into caring, altruistic lovers of the people who will always be fair and do right by individuals.

I think they are deluded enough to think if they vote for it, it will work amazingly. (Even though their policies right now are destroying lives and getting women raped in prison) and that if we vote for it, its corrupt.

I really think they are that shallow and myopic.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The thing is, if the left wasnt so extreme we would all agree that we need to work on the programs that exist to assist the most vulnerable and needy people in America. And we could accomplish something meaningful for them that works.

But that's not good enough.....they want to get rid of single payer and put the government in charge of everyones health care.

Its completely unreasonable. If they really wanted to help people, they would be more interested in working with people.....rather than just screeching over everyone that isnt comfortable with universal healthcare, not listening to the reasons and attacking their character.

If you dont want to give up your existing health care and put it in the hands of the federal government and pay a ridiculous amount of taxes for what's going to be a very heavy downgrade....because of poor people who cannot afford insurance.....when we very well could get them covered with out disrupting EVERYONE and ruining healthcare......well then you are just a cold hearted scum bag who clearly just wants poor people to die. You obviously just dont want poor people to get medical care. <----how leftists debate healthcare.

It's always all or nothing and that is not how democracy works. That's authoritarian. There are other solutions that would probably work out for everyone much better if any of these people were open minded enough and had good will towards others to discuss them.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Also I dont see how this means homesteading is a thing of the past. This is about property rights....not homesteading itself

And I know homesteaders are very invested in protecting property rights and they tend to lean VERY conservative.

Homesteading is awesome but you gotta own the land you homestead on. Otherwise you are stealing.

Alright, alright. Maybe not homesteading, though the legal definitions are more complicated than you let on. But squatting also used to be legal, and people sometimes had the right to take possession of places where they squatted. Once upon a time in NYC. And I know people in Europe who now own places where they squatted.
Your gypsy values really shine through on this point. There are all types of legal ramifications when it comes to squatting. Health and safety is of utmost importance regarding this old geyser.

* Where does he shit?
*Does said shit have a negative impact on the environment incl’ waterways?
*Is his solar panels up to scratch or are they a potential fire hazard to himself and the neighbourhood?
*Is this old fart mentally capable living on his own in the woods at 81?
*How does he dispose of his general waste or does he burn-off?
*Has he maintained clear access in the event of a bush fire?
*Is he a shit-stirring liberal?
*Will the actual land owner be liable for his death if things went pear-shaped by knowing full well that he was living in less than desirable conditions?

The list goes on and on Lotusbutt...this is elementary reasoning.
You’re welcome blossom xx

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, okay, heartless.

This is my third summer in Portugal. I come from LA. The sun is not hotter here than it is is in SoCal. It's been in the 70s for the last two weeks, and incredibly beautiful.

It's funny how you lowbrow, fully confused morans accuse the only smart people on this board of being muddled. Ah, the lies you tell yourselves to convince yourselves you're not idiots!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

This is my third summer in Portugal. I come from LA. The sun is not hotter here than it is is in SoCal. It's been in the 70s for the last two weeks, and incredibly beautiful.

It's funny how you lowbrow, fully confused morans accuse the only smart people on this board of being muddled. Ah, the lies you tell yourselves to convince yourselves you're not idiots!
Yoo spelt moron wong! Har-haar :LOL3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, okay, heartless.

It's funny how proud you are of noticing my intentional misspellings, moran!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

It's funny how proud you are of noticing my intentional misspellings, moran!
Ahhhhhhhhh....intentional misspelling...feck, we spoked about this. I’m such a moran! Lolol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

We legit think the same thing about you guys.

It's a good thing that there are objective ways to know who is right. But we never get that far here.

The few times we do, it goes ignored of course.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, okay, heartless.

It's a good thing that there are objective ways to know who is right. But we never get that far here.

The fact that you believe there are objective ways to prove who is right in any of these political arguemnts and yet you continue to lie about the facts is either really funny or really, really stupid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

The fact that you believe there are objective ways to prove who is right in any of these political arguemnts and yet you continue to lie about the facts is either really funny or really, really stupid.

Only because you literally ignore everything posted that shows you are wrong.

Like how women are being abused and raped directly because of gender idenity laws or that a very large portion of land lords are regular people and not wealthy corporations. I posted that twice.

And you ignore links describing CRT directly from sources like the Equity Collaborative.

And the people who agree are ones that completely ignore everything that shows they are wrong as well.

The only ones who are liars here you guys. And I'm not the only one who has called this out. You guys call literally everything that contradicts your narratives "stupid" or "bullshit". Not one of you are capable of an honest discussion with facts. You go on leftwing bias sources, and accept them as fact and none of you even look at anything else.