Well, homesteading is definitely a thing of the past

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wait... You think everyone in the insurance industry or medical industry is a Republican? Yeah, we're going to need a fact check on that b.s.. Also on the lie that there was anything "racist" about the last Republican administration.

I’m not talking about welfare or government funded. I’m talking about the insurance that we actually want and benefit from having through our employers.

I know many of those companies were founded and headed by people who are not Republicans. What do you base your claim that all of them are some how Republicans upon? Also what about the idiotic "racism" claim?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait... You think everyone in the insurance industry or medical industry is a Republican? Yeah, we're going to need a fact check on that b.s.. Also on the lie that there was anything "racist" about the last Republican administration.

I’m not talking about welfare or government funded. I’m talking about the insurance that we actually want and benefit from having through our employers.

I know many of those companies were founded and headed by people who are not Republicans. What do you base your claim that all of them are some how Republicans upon? Also what about the idiotic "racism" claim?

So name one?

I’ve actually won this argument against Big. I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt on this forum that Trump’s dad was a member of the KKK.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Who puts an 81 year old guy everyone calls "River Dave" in fucking jail?

That's a total corporate dem move. They are all lefty's to me. Working together and shit.
I read somewhere that the dude who owns the land is a bernie supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's a total corporate dem move. They are all lefty's to me. Working together and shit.

That explains the fire.

The Feel Teh Bern crowd only know how to solve conflict with molotov cocktails.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That explains the fire.

seriously tho. the owner was some 86 year old long time supporter of bernie

read it somewhere

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That explains the fire.

seriously tho. the owner was some 86 year old long time supporter of bernie

read it somewhere

Oh I have no doubt he was. I was pointing out the owner burning down the property makes a lot more sense if he was prog.

Everytime they have issue they resort to burning shit down. Just sayin.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So name one?

I’ve actually won this argument against Big. I have proven beyond a reasonable doubt on this forum that Trump’s dad was a member of the KKK.

You claimed all of them were Republican so prove it. As for an example of a Democrat I give you Kaiser Permanente. Originally formed as a health HMO for workers at Kaiser Ship and Steel Works in Los Angeles, CA. The owner was a huge supporter of FDR.

Post WW2 he also tried to diversify into the automobile business. A friend of mine's dad growing up had a Kaiser Darrin which was the first American "sports car" also the first car with front wheel disc breaks and even had cool sliding doors.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So name one?

You claimed all of them were Republican so prove it. As for an example of a Democrat I give you Kaiser Permanente. Originally formed as a health HMO for workers at Kaiser Ship and Steel Works in Los Angeles, CA. The owner was a huge supporter of FDR.

I just did… you don’t even know where to look, yet you made an accusation against what I said.

We had the first BLACK president who pushed back against the Republicans so everyone has health care coverage and look who comes skeeting in to save them….

I’m by no means a Bernie supporter… but I wasn’t surprised that the favored democratic candidate was not allowed to run is all.

See how easy it is to apply unbiased logic?

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
CANTERBURY, N.H. (AP) — For almost three decades, 81-year-old David Lidstone has lived in the woods of New Hampshire along the Merrimack River in a small cabin adorned with solar panels. He has grown his own food, cut his own firewood, and tended to his cat and chickens.

But his off-the-grid existence appears to be at risk.

“River Dave," as he's known by boaters and kayakers, is behind bars after being accused of squatting for 27 years on private property in Canterbury. As the owner of the land seeks to tear down the cabin, Lidstone has been jailed since July 15 on a civil contempt sanction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He's 81 and he's in jail. The USA sucks.

I once struck up a friendship with a street hobo who hung out on the near west side of Chicago - just to the west of the I90 expressway near Greektown Hasted and my old alma mater, UICC.

He was a cagey old fuck, and had built himself a cardboard cabin in a little area of overgrown shrubbery underneath one of the bridges over the expressway. He took me there a couple times to smoke doobs and suck down beers. Those of you have have ever met a real hobo, and not just some mentally ill street bum, know how resourceful a hobo can be. His place was the most decked-out cardboard box shelter I've ever seen. He'd built a little platform bed out of flattened cardboard boxes, had some kind of metal crate that he kept a little camp stove and a radio on and even a beat up old Coleman lantern for when it got dark.

Then one day the IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation) guys came by and hacked down all the shrubs and tossed all the hobo's shit into a garbage truck and that was it. I never saw the guy again.

In Lotus World, hobos should be allowed to colonize freeway underpasses all across the USA completely unmolested, like they do nowhere else on the planet because, you know, the USA sucks.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
CANTERBURY, N.H. (AP) — For almost three decades, 81-year-old David Lidstone has lived in the woods of New Hampshire along the Merrimack River in a small cabin adorned with solar panels. He has grown his own food, cut his own firewood, and tended to his cat and chickens.

“River Dave," as he's known by boaters and kayakers, is behind bars after being accused of squatting for 27 years on private property in Canterbury. As the owner of the land seeks to tear down the cabin, Lidstone has been jailed since July 15 on a civil contempt sanction.

I once struck up a friendship with a street hobo who hung out on the near west side of Chicago - just to the west of the I90 expressway near Greektown Hasted and my old alma mater, UICC.

He was a cagey old fuck, and had built himself a cardboard cabin in a little area of overgrown shrubbery underneath one of the bridges over the expressway. He took me there a couple times to smoke doobs and suck down beers. Those of you have have ever met a real hobo, and not just some mentally ill street bum, know how resourceful a hobo can be. His place was the most decked-out cardboard box shelter I've ever seen. He'd built a little platform bed out of flattened cardboard boxes, had some kind of metal crate that he kept a little camp stove and a radio on and even a beat up old Coleman lantern for when it got dark.

Then one day the IDOT (Illinois Department of Transportation) guys came by and hacked down all the shrubs and tossed all the hobo's shit into a garbage truck and that was it. I never saw the guy again.

In Lotus World, hobos should be allowed to colonize freeway underpasses all across the USA completely unmolested, like they do nowhere else on the planet because, you know, the USA sucks.

What leftists do not get or consider or are even ready to hear is that homelessness is a lifestyle choice.

Or at least was until the democrats and progs started shoving thousands into irreversible poverty and destroying lives. It's not gonna be a lifestyle choice for the next wave.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, except that's not what I think. I think that society should be structured a little differently. Just differently enough so that people who are different don't get treated like garbage. That's all. It's not that hard to do. The country I am living in is proof of this. Hobos shouldn't have to resort to colonizing freeway underpasses. It's a big damn country. There should be places they can go that don't cause people to stroke out and call in the gestapo.

You took advantage of that hobo's hospitality yet gave no shits when they mowed down his home. Fuck you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Yeah, except that's not what I think. I think that society should be structured a little differently. Just differently enough so that people who are different don't get treated like garbage.

Define different.

Cause I happen to think that males who disrobe in front of little girls in women's only areas of a WI spa should be treated like garbage. Worse than garbage actually.

So what do we do lotus, get these losers penthouse suites at 5 star hotels as a reward for their various mental illnesses ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So name one?

Post WW2 he also tried to diversify into the automobile business. A friend of mine's dad growing up had a Kaiser Darrin which was the first American "sports car" also the first car with front wheel disc breaks and even had cool sliding doors.

Kaiser Permanente is nonprofit and only covers 8 states.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah, except that's not what I think. I think that society should be structured a little differently. Just differently enough so that people who are different don't get treated like garbage. That's all. It's not that hard to do. The country I am living in is proof of this. Hobos shouldn't have to resort to colonizing freeway underpasses. It's a big damn country. There should be places they can go that don't cause people to stroke out and call in the gestapo.

You took advantage of that hobo's hospitality yet gave no shits when they mowed down his home. Fuck you.

Our free society is structured just fine. the hobo in question didn't "resort" to living under the bridge -- he chose to.

As for the old guy in the cabin, if he was squatting on someone else's property, then his shit should all have been torn down and tossed in a garbage truck just like the hobo's. No one "forced" the old man to "resort" to building a cabin on someone else's land. Nor does it matter how long the old guy lived there. There's no "dibs" rule if you squat somewhere long enough.

I'm quite sure the hobo I knew would have stayed in that cardboard cabin for a long, long time had the IDOT guys not come by to rouse him out.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Our free society is structured just fine. the hobo in question didn't "resort" to living under the bridge -- he chose to.

As for the old guy in the cabin, if he was squatting on someone else's property, then his shit should all have been torn down and tossed in a garbage truck just like the hobo's. No one "forced" the old man to "resort" to building a cabin on someone else's land. Nor does it matter how long the old guy lived there. There's no "dibs" rule if you squat somewhere long enough.

I'm quite sure the hobo I knew would have stayed in that cardboard cabin for a long, long time had the IDOT guys not come by to rouse him out.

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Fuck yourself -- if you can locate your dick.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, except that's not what I think. I think that society should be structured a little differently. Just differently enough so that people who are different don't get treated like garbage.

Define different.

Cause I happen to think that males who disrobe in front of little girls in women's only areas of a WI spa should be treated like garbage. Worse than garbage actually.

So what do we do lotus, get these losers penthouse suites at 5 star hotels as a reward for their various mental illnesses ?

He was squatting on an 86 acre riverfront property that logs timber. Who was he actually bothering?

Alaska has a homestead act and any family who comes close enough to earning their land faces arson. Who owns that land? Our government.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Define different.

He was squatting on an 86 acre riverfront property that logs timber. Who was he actually bothering?

Alaska has a homestead act and any family who comes close enough to earning their land faces arson. Who owns that land? Our government.
I already said from the onset that if this dude was on the land first it was his by default. I don't agree with any entity just waltzing in to lay claim to land already cultivated and cared for by another

This dude was there 27 years so I strongly doubt the so called "owner" actually owned that property and was unaware of his presence that long. But this is Vermont, a liberal douche stronghold filled with communist scum so I'm not at all surprised that the local government decided one day to extend the boundaries of government owned parcel to areas which included where this guy was squatting and subsequently sold said land to a "developer" who suddenly realized this guy was a obstacle to whatever plans they have in blueprint for the area.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Heartless? How the fuck am I heartless? I'll have you know I paid for the beers and the doobs I smoked with the hobo were mine!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So explain how treating people like garbage will help restructure society into one that will not treat people like garbage? And imposing this new society on people who dont want it?

And Gurk here "gave a shit" by NOT voting for the politicains who are responsible for the conditions in Chicago. You guys are consistently silent about bad democracy policy and government regulations that cause these problems.

If you cant blame it on "cons" you dont even acknowledge it.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Heartless? How the fuck am I heartless? I'll have you know I paid for the beers and the doobs I smoked with the hobo were mine!

My fervent wish is that everyone who applauds when a homeless person's shelter is taken away also ends up homeless. Not because I am heartless, but because you all need to learn the concept "There but for the grace of God go I." You're not special.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

Lotus hops from conclusion to conclusion without any binding to reality the way admin hops from cock to cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

You pointed out that homelessness is a lifestyle choice.

And it is. Most people on the streets or off in the wild dont want to change that.

I think progressives should strike up some conversations with them and have an open mind.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

My fervent wish is that everyone who applauds when a homeless person's shelter is taken away also ends up homeless. Not because I am heartless, but because you all need to learn the concept "There but for the grace of God go I." You're not special.
Why do you reference "God" when you don't honor a single thing he says?

hypocrite

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

So name one?

You asked for an example and I gave one. You wrongly claimed that all insurance companies are run by Republicans. Now prove it.

It is not true, not even close to true, and you know it. Thus why you keep playing footsie and avoiding the question. Just like you have avoid the question about supposed Republican "racism" which you are also avoiding.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yeah, okay, heartless.

He didnt applaud it. He just pointed out how this is what happens.

He doesn't even support the failures who run that city.

So how do you come to this conclusion? See what you do? You jumped on him and trashed him for no real reason. Except he doesn't view this the same way you....so you automatically start demonizing him. This right here is why people start mouthing back off to you. JS.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Define different.

I already said from the onset that if this dude was on the land first it was his by default. I don't agree with any entity just waltzing in to lay claim to land already cultivated and cared for by another

This dude was there 27 years so I strongly doubt the so called "owner" actually owned that property and was unaware of his presence that long. But this is Vermont, a liberal douche stronghold filled with communist scum so I'm not at all surprised that the local government decided one day to extend the boundaries of government owned parcel to areas which included where this guy was squatting and subsequently sold said land to a "developer" who suddenly realized this guy was a obstacle to whatever plans they have in blueprint for the area.

Except there is no homestead act declaration in NH. So he has no legal right to the land he was squatting on… no matter how long he was there.

I don’t think he had any right to be there and I’ve searched their laws while basking in this gorgeous sun poolside. I think the owner of the property could have sent him a formal notice, but wait… did this guy have an actual legal address with the post office? NOPE.

The only issue here is liability to the owner of the land. Clearly, he was not a permissive user. The owner could have posted a notice on his door every year stating he did not have permission to be there after he became aware and that’s all he really needed to do to protect himself from liability.

This was so fucking extra it’s retarded… and now an 80+ yo air service veteran and father of 4 is homeless.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Yeah, okay, heartless.

If I ever become homeless, I'll be the best hobo I can be and will never rely on anyone else to hand things to me. Your problem is you are "paternalistic." You think, in your leftist wisdom, that you know what's best for everyone else.

You don't understand freedom.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

So name one?

You asked for an example and I gave one. You wrongly claimed that all insurance companies are run by Republicans. Now prove it.

It is not true, not even close to true, and you know it. Thus why you keep playing footsie and avoiding the question. Just like you have avoid the question about supposed Republican "racism" which you are also avoiding.

I clearly stated in the post you’re challenging that I was referring to insurance for profit.

This is proof that a little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So name one?

Kaiser isn't an insurance company.