Well, homesteading is definitely a thing of the past

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who puts an 81 year old guy everyone calls "River Dave" in fucking jail?

That's a total corporate dem move. They are all lefty's to me. Working together and shit.

You're not too aware then. I am a lefty. I am not a Dem, nor am I corporate by any means, and I don't work together with any greedy Dems. There are millions of us who very clearly understand the difference and are actual lefties. Don't belittle us with your inability to understand anything outside of black/white.

You are asking me not belittle people who have literally ALWAYS belittled me no matter how respectful and civil I've been?

Lotus....people cannot even ask questions without getting belittled by leftists.

Just look at how we get constantly belittled and called names.

You guys are firm in this attitude that anyone leaning more right are just stupid, racist, so on. That you guys alone have all the answers and should get to mold the country and have all the say and anyone who challenges this is met with belittling and even vitriol.

Look at how the conversation about CRT happens. Evidently people cant even be concerned about their children without being belittled, slammed and shut down. And blatantly lied to.

So yeah.....from where we stand it's all the same to us.

I am stunned by the fact that you continue to refuse to recognise your posts as insulting and belittling. You do it every time you post, and you never own your behaviors. It's incredible how blind you are to yourself.

You aren't concerned about your children re CRT. You are listening to rumors and jumping to wild conclusions, then rushing on here and screeching about shit that you don't even understand, insulting people all along the way. You choose to remain ignorant on issues and yet come out swinging based on uneducated rumor mongering. It's horrifying. That is the sort of thing that can bring down a country.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how much the owner's life would be affected if they just let the guy stay till he dies.

So he is just supposed to keep paying property taxes on land he owns but can't use because of a squatter? I know you don't even believe your own communist bull shit because if you did then you'd have twenty homeless people living with you in Portugal. You are just like those rich Hollywood types who show up at protests saying they want the homeless squatters to steal someone else's land but who then call the cops when someone squats in their front lawn.

Rules for thee but not for me. The liberal hypocrites motto.

Yeah. I didn't say any of that, but I wouldn't expect a cogent or salient response from you.

Ease up LB. Most don’t have a pot to piss in, let alone property ownership.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are middle class people who are continuously fucked by this bum bailout. If the government libtards want to do this shit, they should have to pay all the landlords FULL RENT! Now we hear of all these fukin bums that have been using their fukin rent money to live high off the hog. DISGUSTING! This is yet another reason why all libtards need stuffed into one of the gas chambers that hitler used to mass murder people of all ethnicities.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are middle class people who are continuously fucked by this bum bailout. If the government libtards want to do this shit, they should have to pay all the landlords FULL RENT! Now we hear of all these fukin bums that have been using their fukin rent money to live high off the hog. DISGUSTING! This is yet another reason why all libtards need stuffed into one of the gas chambers that hitler used to mass murder people of all ethnicities.

Sorry you’re so fouled up.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The only people to blame is YOU!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's a total corporate dem move. They are all lefty's to me. Working together and shit.

You're not too aware then. I am a lefty. I am not a Dem, nor am I corporate by any means, and I don't work together with any greedy Dems. There are millions of us who very clearly understand the difference and are actual lefties. Don't belittle us with your inability to understand anything outside of black/white.

You are asking me not belittle people who have literally ALWAYS belittled me no matter how respectful and civil I've been?

Lotus....people cannot even ask questions without getting belittled by leftists.

You guys are firm in this attitude that anyone leaning more right are just stupid, racist, so on. That you guys alone have all the answers and should get to mold the country and have all the say and anyone who challenges this is met with belittling and even vitriol.

Look at how the conversation about CRT happens. Evidently people cant even be concerned about their children without being belittled, slammed and shut down. And blatantly lied to.

I am stunned by the fact that you continue to refuse to recognise your posts as insulting and belittling. You do it every time you post, and you never own your behaviors. It's incredible how blind you are to yourself.

You aren't concerned about your children re CRT. You are listening to rumors and jumping to wild conclusions, then rushing on here and screeching about shit that you don't even understand, insulting people all along the way. You choose to remain ignorant on issues and yet come out swinging based on uneducated rumor mongering. It's horrifying. That is the sort of thing that can bring down a country.

Perhaps because everytime we bring up a topic you guys get insulting and belittle. You refuse to recognize how insulting and belittling you guys are towards anyone you've labeled a "con".

You are gonna tell yourself whatever you want apparently. I went directly to the sources to find out what it is, none of you want to look at or discuss it so that really speaks volumes.

You want to believe all these "con"(even though in reality it's pretty bipartisan) parents fighting this curriculum are all reacting to rumors well....I cant make you acknowledge otherwise. It's pretty amazing you cant see that assumption itself as belittling and insulting. You are basically saying all these parents are just freaking out over rumors. When everyone has seen this.

I'm not worried about MY kids because my kids are almost done and already know about this, and I'm not even sending my 5 year old. That kinda sucks Lotus because all the fun things about elementary school I did with my other ones I wont be doing with this one.....but we are going to find better things. It's the tradition of it that I'm attached to. I know a lot of people who dont even want to bother. People who are not "cons" either.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Blame me because you’re fouled up? Guess again loser

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Sadly, most people live in a media bubble where they never hear any other opinion or view except one select narrative. I try pretty hard to read a diversity of sources just to check my blind spots but even I find it exhausting or time consuming at times.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I wonder how much the owner's life would be affected if they just let the guy stay till he dies.

The landlord is an irresponsible DICK. This is like taking an old dog you’ve had since it was a puppy to the pound to die. #SMH

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
CANTERBURY, N.H. (AP) — For almost three decades, 81-year-old David Lidstone has lived in the woods of New Hampshire along the Merrimack River in a small cabin adorned with solar panels. He has grown his own food, cut his own firewood, and tended to his cat and chickens.

But his off-the-grid existence appears to be at risk.

“River Dave," as he's known by boaters and kayakers, is behind bars after being accused of squatting for 27 years on private property in Canterbury. As the owner of the land seeks to tear down the cabin, Lidstone has been jailed since July 15 on a civil contempt sanction.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

He's 81 and he's in jail. The USA sucks.

If I was 81, I'd claim I was property security and bill the owners and bill them fees for not paying.

Putting 81 year olds in jail for non violent crimes is crackers. I have faith in the American people for making sure he is compensated worthwith.

My guess is they properly served him with the eviction notice and he was stubborn and refused to leave when the sheriffs showed up to remove him and his stuff from the property.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sadly, most people live in a media bubble where they never hear any other opinion or view except one select narrative. I try pretty hard to read a diversity of sources just to check my blind spots but even I find it exhausting or time consuming at times.

Indeed.

I didnt even use media to find out what "CRT" was all about.

Since none of these curriculums are called "CRT" and there is absolutely no "CRT" classes, that's where people get stuck. Leftists gaslight like this.

What it is? They have taken the concepts of CRT and created a curriculum with the concepts being the premise. So everything is taught through that lense.

When I went to private school that taught Christianity through a Pentecostal lense, the curriculum was called Becca. So there was no actual "Chtistian class", and it wasnt called "Christian curriculum" right? But Christianiaty was taught throughout the entire curriculum which was rooted in the concepts of Christianity and the premise that it's true. This is how CRT is being taught to kids.

It's not one specific class. It's not direct. It's the actual structure of the curriculum.

So when these people say shit like "oh yeah? Show me what CRT is being taught to kids" first off it's called equity... secondly it's the structure and foundation of the curriculum. So they are not teaching a CRT class. They are teaching topics through the Equity lense.

It's most obvious regarding history because the equity police reworked how that is taught. Tons of history that used to be taught(like the holocaust) is not going to be taught anymore. It's seriously a ghoulish revisionist version of the Revolutionary and Civil wars taught from the perspective of the "oppressed" slamming the colonizers and forefathers. It removes a ton of layers and nuance to focused on this 1619 bullshit version of history. The concepts of equity are introduced in every subject and each subject is taught from that framework. Even math.

Essays by MLK are being cut. Maya Angelou gone. Only what can be used to validate this narrative is taught.

It's already been in schools on some level for a while now.....this is just making it more official and not all districts have adopted this curriculum but still plant these seeds into the kids minds.

Its definately not a rumor and its definately not just "con" parents who are upset. The way parents have been getting treated in some districts is absolutely vile.....as is the equity gaslighting.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, someone burned his cabin down. And now decent Americans are offering to help the guy.

Unfortunately, he will probably never be able to prove it was the owner.

I hope he had renters insurance… but it won’t cover structural damage because it wasn’t his.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I find the posting hysterics proof that people who have anxiety shouldn’t drink coffee. It’s completely mental. Start reporting this shit. BF has stated publicly they aren’t reading every post here and these things should be reported.

They should lock her in meltdown permanently tbh.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

The landlord is an irresponsible DICK. This is like taking an old dog you’ve had since it was a puppy to the pound to die. #SMH

Apparently, he had been trying for years to get the squatter out yet the squatter played this game of always trying to dodge the server and then claiming he had not been properly served. Also there was an issue where the land originally was owned by the grandfather of the family who was sick in a nursing home for a long period. After he died the heirs tried to straighten things out but had disagreements among themselves.

It does sound like the current owner is a bit of a dick though. After the squatter got legally evicted "someone" (no doubt the owner) burned down the illegal cabin. Though it is legal to burn your own property and I can see why he'd want to get rid of an attractive nuisance and give the squatter fewer reasons to come back. The owner had previously discussed leasing the land to the squatter but there were legal liabilities which stopped that; namely legally he would then be the landlord and the city was already suing him because the squatter cabin was not permitted and not up to code.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, someone burned his cabin down. And now decent Americans are offering to help the guy.

That's absolutely horrible.

It was an "illegal structure" smdh.....the guy was fine there for nearly 30 years. The government shouldnt get to dictate how people chose to live.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Blame me because you’re fouled up? Guess again loser
I dont have rental property, idiot.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There has to be some horrible fucked up end game to stopping landlords from collecting rent, but still keeping them responsible for the expenses.

This is destroying a lot of peoples lives. So did the lock downs and the riots.

How can anyone support this?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There has to be some horrible fucked up end game to stopping landlords from collecting rent, but still keeping them responsible for the expenses.

Leftist all like to pretend that landlords are all giant corporations with endlessly deep pockets but the reality is 56% of landlords are small family run businesses mostly with three or less units. Many of them are elderly and relying upon the rental income to pay for their retirement. Democrats are fucking them over hard.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Democrats did the same thing in the USSR. Class envy followed by destroying those hated classes.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Are you kidding? All day, every day, the CON echo chamber is easlity accessible right here.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Leftist all like to pretend that landlords are all giant corporations with endlessly deep pockets but the reality is 56% of landlords are small family run businesses mostly with three or less units. Many of them are elderly and relying upon the rental income to pay for their retirement. Democrats are fucking them over hard.

You want to link to your source for that 56% figure?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Apparently, he had been trying for years to get the squatter out yet the squatter played this game of always trying to dodge the server and then claiming he had not been properly served. Also there was an issue where the land originally was owned by the grandfather of the family who was sick in a nursing home for a long period. After he died the heirs tried to straighten things out but had disagreements among themselves.

It does sound like the current owner is a bit of a dick though. After the squatter got legally evicted "someone" (no doubt the owner) burned down the illegal cabin. Though it is legal to burn your own property and I can see why he'd want to get rid of an attractive nuisance and give the squatter fewer reasons to come back. The owner had previously discussed leasing the land to the squatter but there were legal liabilities which stopped that; namely legally he would then be the landlord and the city was already suing him because the squatter cabin was not permitted and not up to code.

Apparently? Factually, this family has owned the property since 1966 and has no plans to develop it. They didn't even know the guy was there. They have only been trying to remove the guy since someone brought it to their attention. Otherwise, they never would have known.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I saw a lot of that reading twitter. These left wingers going off about how mom and pop landlords are a "myth".

Which is such a blatant fucking lie it seems incredible even they would claim it. The entire BLM narrative is a lie and all one has to do is look at facts and data.

But this is such an obviously lie you would have to be psychotic to think this.

A lot of the elderly land lords are doing this as their retirement.

I guess completely destroying the lives of as many Americans as possible is what the left wants.....while denying and ignoring they are doing it.

It's going to cause foreclosures, wreck peoples lives and these complete fucking idiots not paying their rent are gonna get booted out anyway. And it will harder to find another place because of this.

Is this how socailism/communism is to be forced on us? Destroy everyones ability to support themselves and push them into irreversible poverty?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I saw a lot of that reading twitter. These left wingers going off about how mom and pop landlords are a "myth".

Which is such a blatant fucking lie it seems incredible even they would claim it. The entire BLM narrative is a lie and all one has to do is look at facts and data.

I guess completely destroying the lives of as many Americans as possible is what the left wants.....while denying and ignoring they are doing it.

It's going to cause foreclosures, wreck peoples lives and these complete fucking idiots not paying their rent are gonna get booted out anyway. And it will harder to find another place because of this.

Is this how socailism/communism is to be forced on us? Destroy everyones ability to support themselves and push them into irreversible poverty?

Prove it.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I own property and we have a lease agreement that says you pay me $XXX/mo to stay there and you dont pay, you should GTFO or go to jail. If I allow you to squat without rent or a contract and I decide on a whim to boot you, you should GTFO immediately or go to jail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You want to link to your source for that 56% figure?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Prove it.

Prove what? That a shit ton of rental properties are owned by regular people?

I have ALWAYS rented from regular ass individuals. I've never once rented from any sort of business or corp.....and that wasnt even intentional.

Every house for rent is owned by someone who still has to pay the mortgage and taxes.

How could you even argue this?

So while the lives of regular people and retirement is destroyed for elderly land lords you guys are just going to completely deny its happening because you have some insane idea that every landlord is a millionaire corporation? That's the plan here?

Even the land owner I'm renting from is a family.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Prove it.
You dumb cunt, my best friends parents own about 8-9 rentals. His dad worked for the state and his mom was a realtor. Hardly corporate types. My ex-bro in laws ex wife and her new husband have about 5 rentals. They're currently getting fucked over by this. My daughter still talks to her and she's always complaining how they have at least 2 properties costing them money because the people wont pay. Leeches like you are whats wrong with America. Trump should drone strike your destructive ass when he wins his 3rd term.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
"Jul 13, 2021 — More than a year into the pandemic, the bills are continuing to pile up for small landlords, who provide housing for half of all renters."

So around half of all renters rent from mom and pop operations but more than half of all operations are mom and pop landlord operations. The really big rental operations are corporate but the corporate places are far less numerous.