Well, it looks as though Queen Chintini has been demoted and relieved of his mod panel

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I'm sure it has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that he hasn't kept a single promise he made about attracting new members to the forum and increasing traffic.

LOL, this fucking guy... I'm almost starting to think that he's a self-depreciating troll, given how many times he's made a total donkey out of himself and become a forum laughingstock, only to carry on with the same retarded charade and repeat it all again a short while later.

Laters Mongtini, mind your chins don't hit the door on your way out.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
We should all respect more the all new WORLD CHAMPJON @Breakfall

He single-handedly PARA CRUSHED Soytini to thr curb. The whoreson he is.

Epic. I respect that.

The World championship (c) goes now to @Breakfall

I hearded that Sissy Cuntini is crying.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Ol' Breaky did go at the Fortnite internet superstar pretty hard, he's like a dog with a bone when he's picked a target and had a few alcoholic beverages Lulz.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Damn... and I think I was on one of his lists too

I was really looking forward to that

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic. I respect that.

Ol' Breaky did go at the Fortnite internet superstar pretty hard, he's like a dog with a bone when he's picked a target and had a few alcoholic beverages Lulz.

Breakfall was like a dog. He bit Montinis skinny leg and never let go. The entire weekend. With drinks. LULZ!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Breakfall was like a dog. He bit Montinis skinny leg and never let go. The entire weekend. With drinks. LULZ!!!!
and in the middle of all that you know what happened?

admin was busy sucking cock

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic. I respect that.

I tried to contact @Admin. for sucking cock 9 hours. I catched him in the men’s toiLETs. This is his reaction.

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I tried to contact @Admin. for sucking cock 9 hours. I catched him in the men’s toiLETs. This is his reaction.

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg

Did he try to suck your cock?

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic. I respect that.

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg

I told him that I dont have AIDSE and he wasnt that interested all of a sudden.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Jh-dzUOj_400x400.jpeg

I told him that I dont have AIDSE and he wasnt that interested all of a sudden.

He's more into Black n Lengthy Manhood

yanno?

Oh wait... you guys thought it was BLM the political movement? lolz

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Before you two go at each other's throats I just wanted to remind you that

Admin is willing to suck your cocks before and after the fight begins

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic. I respect that.

His schtick gets old.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

His schtick gets old.
just like your crying and bemoaning Trump every day does

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Y’all should’ve seen the behind-the-scenes angst in PM! He thinks Bastard Factory is like FaceFuck and wanted to call the police because I said I would bash him and bury him when I could travel after Covid! Next thing is a PI hunt or another flakey podcast with that irritating Joe Pesci voice of his. Fuck that pasty Windy City sod with rabid chihuahua !
:GimmeFoods:

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Epic. I respect that.

Y’all should’ve seen the behind-the-scenes angst in PM! He thinks Bastard Factory is like FaceFuck and wanted to call the police because I said I would bash him and bury him when I could travel after Covid! Next thing is a PI hunt or another flakey podcast with that irritating Joe Pesci voice of his. Fuck that pasty Windy City sod with rabid chihuahua !
Lol...great content you all shouldn't have kept it hidden....

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Yup, I reminded him as well this place aint fucking Fakebook, and he couldnt point out a board rule that I asked for, cause he couldnt.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Yeah that's how he is though. If he doesnt get his way he looks for ways to get people in trouble or punish them. He did this to me calling my job. He threatened to get SG shut down for "racism". The PI on twap and Bonesaw. The lawsuit threats. And now this.

Just gotta laugh it off lol. I'm not jumping in because it really is a tiring amount of negativity.....just stating that's normal for him and nothing to worry about. It is what it is lol

I have no clue what happened but I'm quite sure it was nothing.

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Yeah that's how he is though. If he doesnt get his way he looks for ways to get people in trouble or punish them. He did this to me calling my job. He threatened to get SG shut down for "racism". The PI on twap and Bonesaw. The lawsuit threats. And now this.

Just gotta laugh it off lol. I'm not jumping in because it really is a tiring amount of negativity.....just stating that's normal for him and nothing to worry about. It is what it is lol

I have no clue what happened but I'm quite sure it was nothing.

I remember his melty over my HitlerWasRight username LOL... he's such a snivelling little twat, I bet he's just as loathsome in real life too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Man, I went at Queen Teenie Weenie at first when I learned of his promotion, much like Breakfall, but Breakfall, he just went AT IT!!!!! Straight up Rowdy Style!!!!!

iu