Well, it looks as though Queen Chintini has been demoted and relieved of his mod panel

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
We should all respect more the all new WORLD CHAMPJON @Breakfall

He single-handedly PARA CRUSHED Soytini to thr curb. The whoreson he is.

Epic. I respect that.

The World championship (c) goes now to @Breakfall

I hearded that Sissy Cuntini is crying.

Ol' Breaky did go at the Fortnite internet superstar pretty hard, he's like a dog with a bone when he's picked a target and had a few alcoholic beverages Lulz.

Breakfall was like a dog. He bit Montinis skinny leg and never let go. The entire weekend. With drinks. LULZ!!!!
Y’all should’ve seen the behind-the-scenes angst in PM! He thinks Bastard Factory is like FaceFuck and wanted to call the police because I said I would bash him and bury him when I could travel after Covid! Next thing is a PI hunt or another flakey podcast with that irritating Joe Pesci voice of his. Fuck that pasty Windy City sod with rabid chihuahua !
:GimmeFoods:

Yeah that's how he is though. If he doesnt get his way he looks for ways to get people in trouble or punish them. He did this to me calling my job. He threatened to get SG shut down for "racism". The PI on twap and Bonesaw. The lawsuit threats. And now this.

Just gotta laugh it off lol. I'm not jumping in because it really is a tiring amount of negativity.....just stating that's normal for him and nothing to worry about. It is what it is lol

I have no clue what happened but I'm quite sure it was nothing.
I have a long reach if I needed to fuck with his world, and trust me, I never worry. Would-be “infamy” in my line of work would drum up business. He basically stated that I could shut this whole forum down @Bastard Factory with my remarks. Remarks to would-be “flamers” and “trolls” with a known alter ego footprint of forum fuckery. Fucking lol! In other words, he’s prepared to sniffle like a man-biatch to various authorities or image host sites etc. What a wimp!?

Little squealing piggies like him get spitted. The fact that he went all out to try and put your job in jeopardy and try make your life a misery with his misfit posse of degenerates, makes me want to pull out the big guns and track him down for real.

PS: @Bastard Factory: a little clause in the rules perhaps when members like King Chode sign up? “This isn’t FaceBook, but you can hit the report icon any time if your feelings get hurt or you feel your fragile life my be in jeopardy for real; otherwise just harden the fuck up and enjoy the ride.”

God daaaaaaamn!:LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Ol' Breaky did go at the Fortnite internet superstar pretty hard, he's like a dog with a bone when he's picked a target and had a few alcoholic beverages Lulz.

Breakfall was like a dog. He bit Montinis skinny leg and never let go. The entire weekend. With drinks. LULZ!!!!
Y’all should’ve seen the behind-the-scenes angst in PM! He thinks Bastard Factory is like FaceFuck and wanted to call the police because I said I would bash him and bury him when I could travel after Covid! Next thing is a PI hunt or another flakey podcast with that irritating Joe Pesci voice of his. Fuck that pasty Windy City sod with rabid chihuahua !

Yeah that's how he is though. If he doesnt get his way he looks for ways to get people in trouble or punish them. He did this to me calling my job. He threatened to get SG shut down for "racism". The PI on twap and Bonesaw. The lawsuit threats. And now this.

Just gotta laugh it off lol. I'm not jumping in because it really is a tiring amount of negativity.....just stating that's normal for him and nothing to worry about. It is what it is lol

I have a long reach if I needed to fuck with his world, and trust me, I never worry. Would-be “infamy” in my line of work would drum up business. He basically stated that I could shut this whole forum down @Bastard Factory with my remarks. Remarks to would-be “flamers” and “trolls” with a known alter ego footprint of forum fuckery. Fucking lol! In other words, he’s prepared to sniffle like a man-biatch to various authorities or image host sites etc. What a wimp!?

Little squealing piggies like him get spitted. The fact that he went all out to try and put your job in jeopardy and try make your life a misery with his misfit posse of degenerates, makes me want to pull out the big guns and track him down for real.

PS: @Bastard Factory: a little clause in the rules perhaps when members like King Chode sign up? “This isn’t FaceBook, but you can hit the report icon any time if your feelings get hurt or you feel your fragile life my be in jeopardy for real; otherwise just harden the fuck up and enjoy the ride.”

And I'd just like to add a supplemental appendix to this fine piece of literary you've constructed here and say

@Admin. sucks cock

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Good lort......I cant even tell you how many times I've been threatened with violence and had death threats sent to me on socail media lol.

Literally nothing happens. Who is going to shut the board down?

Why the fuck do people from blue strongholds have such an authoritarian mentality lol. Too funny.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

Good lort......I cant even tell you how many times I've been threatened with violence and had death threats sent to me on socail media lol.

Why the fuck do people from blue strongholds have such an authoritarian mentality lol. Too funny.
lol... I remember when that little faggot admin threatened to take a break from sucking cock to come gut me with his make believe knife

I laughed my ass off

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I just finished a three-day banning stint after calling Khabobo Nurmagomedov a lame-arsed muzzie rat! One can’t say “muzzie”...short for muslim, on FaceFuck!!!? Hey? Just look at this goose-boi...
:Whatevr3:

images

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic. I respect that.

lol... I remember when that little faggot admin threatened to take a break from sucking cock to come gut me with his make believe knife

I laughed my ass off
And strangely you have yet to reproduce said document despite several requests. But then fail comes so easy for you, no one is surprised.

230702312_4317299901670601_7054212314939816657_n.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off
And strangely you have yet to reproduce said document despite several requests. But then fail comes so easy for you, no one is surprised.

I think he not only did that....but started a thread lol.

I hear that posters posting threats to other posters on obscure forums gets said forum shut down.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

I hear that posters posting threats to other posters on obscure forums gets said forum shut down.
He Trfffffoallling tho

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

He Trfffffoallling tho

To be fair he asked for documents. I'm thinking that's a goalpost moved lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

He Trfffffoallling tho

To be fair he asked for documents. I'm thinking that's a goalpost moved lol
I think he shoved the goalpoast up his ass while he was in heat

Documents... lol
images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

Careful @Admin. is a Maxis735CP supporter...a notorious squealer and ironically deviant of dubious underage porn!
:Sad:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

He Trfffffoallling tho

Daaaamn...I think admin stole lotusButt’s brass ballz! Lol

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

Careful @Admin. is a Maxis735CP supporter...a notorious squealer and ironically deviant of dubious underage porn!
So looking forward to seeing more of your genital mutilations pics, you odd fucking ball.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

So looking forward to seeing more of your genital mutilations pics, you odd fucking ball.
Admin is looking forward to seeing more male genitalia

Is anyone surprised?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

Didnt get enough the first time, eh?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

You fucking cock-sucking hommus! :TrainWreck:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

Admin is looking forward to seeing more male genitalia

Is anyone surprised?

Hahaha kinda JINX lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Epic. I respect that.

I laughed my ass off

Didnt get enough the first time, eh?
when it comes to cock admin will never get enough

He's from Oregon afterall

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
lol... admin is looking forward to seeing Break's cock once again

He never gonna dance again if he don't

why don't you just dedicate a song to him already, admin, you fucking shameless elderly sodomite

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell the truth admin

Your monitor still has lick marks from the day you saw Break's cock on your screen

you faggot

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Tell the truth admin

Your monitor still has lick marks from the day you saw Break's cock on your screen

you faggot
Hey Lit l Smokie! Is your weenie feeling hawt?

235793626_4812018505492468_7689836817297833270_n.jpg

But you wanna see breakfall's cock again.

Would you like him to narrate a little video for you too, faggot? Something you Gavy boys can appreciate?

This is my cock, there are many like it but this one is mine.

I'm fucking dying here :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
@Admin. if Break were to post a picture of his cock again

eat-eating.gif

whhooooooo that guy's a faggot
Both him and Lotusbutt have been frothing over my cock! It’s redickulous!
:LOL3:

Bro... this nigga on record as you for cock pics

Goddamn that's like... upper echelon homosexuality right there

Dude gotz no shame
It’s called Woke Pride or sumting. Like that recent tranny vid for the children in one of the threads. The world has become truly twisted.