Well now

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
image.png

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Lil from Column A, lil from Column B, you know how I roll lol.

Been busy doing things, new hobby is learning how to play the fiddle.

Hows life treating ya?

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
You know the script, man. In this anti-white society we unfortunately find ourselves in, the working class white males like ourselves have to work extra hard just to stay afloat. My boy Hitler would have prevented this K1ke enforced Globalist shit show...

What you saying about Trump? Right wing saviour or total ZOG sellout?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
You know the script, man. In this anti-white society we unfortunately find ourselves in, the working class white males like ourselves have to work extra hard just to stay afloat. My boy Hitler would have prevented this K1ke enforced Globalist shit show...

I feel ya man lol.

Well Im still on the fence watchin his ass lol. Remember, hes part of the royal bloodline, so he cant be trusted. BUT, hes doing a good job for the most part, and the more they hate him, the more I like him lol. I think the pressure started to get to him to a degree, or pressure was put on him, and he has caved on certain things. Still glad to have him over Hiliar!

Reactions: Ice

X

xXx
Site Supporter
As far as entertainment value Drumpfs Presidency has been a blessing, I would rade my Golden loogie for another 4 years ...

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I feel ya man lol.

Well Im still on the fence watchin his ass lol. Remember, hes part of the royal bloodline, so he cant be trusted. BUT, hes doing a good job for the most part, and the more they hate him, the more I like him lol. I think the pressure started to get to him to a degree, or pressure was put on him, and he has caved on certain things. Still glad to have him over Hiliar!

Yeah of course, Shillary would have been a catastrophe for the US, as would any DemoRat. Have you seen the field of misfits, hardcore SJW’s and far left whack jobs they’re fielding? Jesus, they make Obongo look normal.

As for the Trumpster, as you probably already know it’s his pro Israel cuckery that is my biggest reservation, along with the alarming number of chosenites he’s surrounded himself with. But then the K1kes have always been vastly overepresented in politics. I guess a Kosherservative like him is the best you can hope for in this horrific Jew-dominated political climate. At least he’s trying to get that border wall built...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LMFAO × Infinity ...
And all will be saved once the little orange man builds his wall, hands will magically enlarge, Sharpies will be in the desks of all school children and them pesky mass shootings will CEASE !

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Been a while, where’s Dilf and the rest of the old YNC crew?
The whole crew were murdered. Time for you to find a new crew or create one of your own. Or simply end up just like them. You're welcome.

BF without Dilf is like a JD n coke without the JD.

He was round today browbeating SSS

Quit with the details dude. He is dead. If not...kill him for me? hmm I'll supply your weed for like a whole day or so lmao. I just have to rob a few grannies first. So like be patient for your payment

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m amazed Scouse that you still hold onto your your anus, while pumping it with olive oil in a desperate attempt to grease-ball! Lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I’m amazed Scouse that you still hold onto your your anus, while pumping it with olive oil in a desperate attempt to grease-ball! Lol

Do you still TURNCOAT on vulnerable woman like the abusive piece of garbage you are ?? Hey lets pretend to console rape victims then spin it to belittle and degrade them later with the knowledge... Hows those dirty panties BreakFAIL...SICK FREAK!!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Do you still TURNCOAT on vulnerable woman like the abusive piece of garbage you are ?? Hey lets pretend to console rape victims then spin it to belittle and degrade them later with the knowledge... Hows those dirty panties BreakFAIL...SICK FREAK!!
My friend...your troll palette allows real grim predators to excel! Phone a friend! Lol