Well now

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Been a while, where’s Dilf and the rest of the old YNC crew?
Ahoy scouse

how are you?

lets take over this forum again

pink-boys.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dilp..my pubes need straightening again .. same price as last time ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter
pffttt ... sure, you do a job so well only to get me hooked then BLAMO! .. how much then ??

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Ahoy scouse

how are you?

Onkel mein Bruder von einer anderen Mutter! Wie geht es dir?

Pointbroken/Gallium is still stalking the interwebs while wearing his daughter’s undies on his head, I thought he’d be in jail by now...

Did you here about the YNC getting FISTED? Poor Bodger, that’s his life down the shitter, what will he do now? That place was his life Lulzy.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ahoy scouse

how are you?

Onkel mein Bruder von einer anderen Mutter! Wie geht es dir?

Pointbroken/Gallium is still stalking the interwebs while wearing his daughter’s undies on his head, I thought he’d be in jail by now...

Did you here about the YNC getting FISTED? Poor Bodger, that’s his life down the shitter, what will he do now? That place was his life Lulzy.

MEIN BRUDER FÜRS LEBEN , SCOUSE NAZI!!!!

All good mate!! We still strong together since 2008 I guess,..

Damn! YNC brought 2 videos where a dog ATe a narcos nuts!!! And another one from filthy brasil!! Stabbing in jail! Siiiiick!!!

No, what happened??? Bodger the scum? He is a vile whoreson!!! What happened to ync?? Forum ??

Point broken/Galli was Snapshoted with his some underwear on his top SKULL last week, he is a sick man!!!

4chan is full of his private sick pictures! He even glorified EpStein!!!

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lol I bet Epstein is one of the Panty Pirate’s heroes! He’s probably even been to the p,edo island. :LOL1:

I only found out about the YNC getting taken down fairly recently, how long has it been offline? I heard it was because of them showing the beheading videos of those 2 white girls murdered by Muzrat filth in Morocco.... Man that still boils my piss.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Lol I bet Epstein is one of the Panty Pirate’s heroes! He’s probably even been to the p,edo island. :LOL1:

I only found out about the YNC getting taken down fairly recently, how long has it been offline? I heard it was because of them showing the beheading videos of those 2 white girls murdered by Muzrat filth in Morocco.... Man that still boils my piss.

Site still works.

I crack up at the Brazil videos!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Imagine landing there, and some filth is sharpening the knife and then you get PARA STABBED!!!! Bahahaha

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Site still works.

Imagine landing there, and some filth is sharpening the knife and then you get PARA STABBED!!!! Bahahaha

Ahh so they’ve managed to get it back online, last time I looked a few weeks ago it had disappeared from Joogle!

I checked the forums on the YNC last year I think it was and they were still talking about me and you Lolololol, I didn’t recognise any of the usernames though, presumably the oldschool regs who are still around go by different names now.

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
FrimHell is. heavy into CP. beware guys. The sick deep web sick fuck he is.
You sure don't shut the fuck about your online depravity do you? you ARE THE ONE into that. i'm just the Boogeyman. The nightmare maker. I could end you with a single thought but nigger like you deserves to live and suffer. Fuck off now...or give a few thousand to me and to each of my children of the corn.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Site still works.

Ahh so they’ve managed to get it back online, last time I looked a few weeks ago it had disappeared from Joogle!

I checked the forums on the YNC last year I think it was and they were still talking about me and you Lolololol, I didn’t recognise any of the usernames though, presumably the oldschool regs who are still around go by different names now.

Damn my brother. Those were the times right?

As, thank god, summer is over and autumn is around, it reminds me of the old days. 2011 or 2013. Great times when we trolled Bodger or peodoPepper.

2020 is around. I really wonder were they are all! BlakmanNcharge, Blak, Zyklon, OprahTheDyke, Mad Hatter, Fatherfucker You, Legion, DKYM the jap, and many others.

I have no idea were they are.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
what a glorious life you internet fleas lead LMFAO

Years of it you say ...

Please tell us moaR

WateryDeterminedGalapagossealion-small.gif

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Who the fuck is this beta-male cuck, Stinky Faggot?

He’s a reg on a forum like the rest of us and then tries shaming other users for posting alongside him lol, what a braindead shit sniffer.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
stfU and tell us Moar of your grandiose exploits Indy :LMAO::LMAO: