Well now

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
giphy.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought fromhell was unfree?
Why did you change your font? And why did you block me from your page? These changes upset me.

As if i'd block you lol, nothing on my page just unfollowed everyone is that what you mean?
Yes! What a fuddy duddy! :,-(
You’re so lame, I wish you stayed at Goregrish! lol
I got short bussed Ollie, lmao
Only 14 days though
ONLY? What kind are you? So as a forum user I should expect multiple freaky messages as standard? I knew you were weak so you can say what you like..

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why did you change your font? And why did you block me from your page? These changes upset me.

As if i'd block you lol, nothing on my page just unfollowed everyone is that what you mean?
Only 14 days though
ONLY? What kind are you? So as a forum user I should expect multiple freaky messages as standard? I knew you were weak so you can say what you like..

Ahh so you’re Bear Aryan? I remember you from last year. Why did you change your username you huge cuck? Selling out your beliefs just to appease the site owner is akin to getting train-fucked by a team of ghetto niggers.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Only 14 days though

Ahh so you’re Bear Aryan? I remember you from last year. Why did you change your username you huge cuck? Selling out your beliefs just to appease the site owner is akin to getting train-fucked by a team of ghetto niggers.
Yeah sure!
uAMAFwX.jpg

ad nauseam

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Well now, stalk the places you've gotta hunch where another mass shooting is bound to occur...

SSS
- you could use the exercise

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Why SHRIMP, you seem to detest the topic of shootings when you really should type out one of your bland posts explaining your position on the matter...

SSS
- Hope you get shot, faggot

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Noooo !!! Don't jump, we need retards in this world ... who else'll act like they're the most rootin' tootin'ist bad ass white fella' ??

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Dammit Stinko, you keep eeking closer and closer my fresh smelling jacobs. That last part of your atrocious cobbling brought to my memory back to this song that says what you basically did:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Then there's SHAMPOO, wishing me happiness, even at his cost. Does he watch It's A Wonderful Life every night instead of forcing his wife to puke on his balls in the bathtub? I can't be sure. Tub, SHAMPOO, vomit, piss it all off and down the drain? Sounds like he's a good guy for obvious reasons...

SSS
- Yo Joe

OP
OP
Adam Hitler

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m serious, that’s some shameful shit.
bJHfYMN.jpg

You just did dumb ass.
Sure! You’re an embarrassment to the right wing!

How would you know ? You Jocks are all leftists.
Lies, I’m far right as fuck! I thought you took a long hard walk up 14 floors and jumped?

Your dream gal

215952387-first-minister-nicola-sturgeon-arrives-ahead-of-first-minister27s-questions-at-the-scottish.jpg

That’s as original as you showing off