Went to a birthday party today

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wow, what a CUNT you are!!!

First, you say you went to a party, then you say you didnt go, what a FUCKNg LIAR you are!!! Bitch asss cunt.

THEN you dis on you freds cake! BITCH!!!

THEN you say Im on ingonore after saying I was alrady on ingone , CUNT!!! hahahahahaha

OMFG. Try reading the post. I went to a goddamn birthday party in Portugal, because that's where I am, and at the party, a friend showed me pics of her family's 4th of July BBQ in the US South. I wasn't at the damn BBQ, and I don't know the people who had the Coors Light cake, you fucking illiterate.

Now you apologize to me, you limp-dicked twat.

Furthermore, you moron, sometimes I click on "show ignored content." Just whenever I feel like it. You're still on ignore.

:URAcunt:

You're a limp-dicked prick and an incel.

tenor.gif

You've seen my dick, you know it aint true hahahahaha. Wanna see it again?

Oh, your once monthly erection?

Lol you still....... HAVE NO CLUE!!! lol

Just so you know, my dick stays hard all night. I know this, cause I toss a lot, and sure enough, he's still hard as a brick. Allllll through the night.

I can still get hard whenever I want. Even jerk off 3-4 times a week. Twice last Sunday, I wanted to drain both of my huge balls.

But, while talking to you, even my dick turns into Joe Biden and he looks up at me and says......

tenor.png

You're full of shit, limp dick.

AKA you want to see it again hahahaha :doink1:

:Wise1:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow, what a CUNT you are!!!

First, you say you went to a party, then you say you didnt go, what a FUCKNg LIAR you are!!! Bitch asss cunt.

THEN you dis on you freds cake! BITCH!!!

THEN you say Im on ingonore after saying I was alrady on ingone , CUNT!!! hahahahahaha

OMFG. Try reading the post. I went to a goddamn birthday party in Portugal, because that's where I am, and at the party, a friend showed me pics of her family's 4th of July BBQ in the US South. I wasn't at the damn BBQ, and I don't know the people who had the Coors Light cake, you fucking illiterate.

Now you apologize to me, you limp-dicked twat.

Furthermore, you moron, sometimes I click on "show ignored content." Just whenever I feel like it. You're still on ignore.

:URAcunt:

You're a limp-dicked prick and an incel.

tenor.gif

You've seen my dick, you know it aint true hahahahaha. Wanna see it again?

Oh, your once monthly erection?

Lol you still....... HAVE NO CLUE!!! lol

Just so you know, my dick stays hard all night. I know this, cause I toss a lot, and sure enough, he's still hard as a brick. Allllll through the night.

I can still get hard whenever I want. Even jerk off 3-4 times a week. Twice last Sunday, I wanted to drain both of my huge balls.

But, while talking to you, even my dick turns into Joe Biden and he looks up at me and says......

tenor.png

You're full of shit, limp dick.

AKA you want to see it again hahahaha :doink1:

:Wise1:

You can post the pic you took of your annual erection over and over. Doesn't make you NOT a flacid-dicked dickhead.