Went to a birthday party today

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So, no one finds the fact that someone would actually decorate a cake with "Coors Light" shit to be unbelievably low rent? Should I assume that you all have had your own "Coors Light" cakes at some point?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So, no one finds the fact that someone would actually decorate a cake with "Coors Light" shit to be unbelievably low rent? Should I assume that you all have had your own "Coors Light" cakes at some point?

Wow, way to shit on your "friend's" cake.

:URAcunt:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

I don't know. I don't really care. It's the decoration that I find hysterically funny. Why would anyone revere Coors Light so much that they purchase a paean to it in the form of a cake, rather than just purchasing the beer itself? That cake, to me, is an elegant metaphor for the mind of the American reactionary. Dumb cucks. Those people have been cucked by Coors Light, a capitalist megalith that gives no fucks about the people who bought that sad little cake, but gladly take their money.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

I don't know. I don't really care. It's the decoration that I find hysterically funny. Why would anyone revere Coors Light so much that they purchase a paean to it in the form of a cake, rather than just purchasing the beer itself? That cake, to me, is an elegant metaphor for the mind of the American reactionary. Dumb cucks. Those people have been cucked by Coors Light, a capitalist megalith that gives no fucks about the people who bought that sad little cake, but gladly take their money.
You suck!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

You suck!

Coming from you, that's a compliment.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

This is too much hostility for a cake. Did it make the birthday boy happy?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

I only saw the pictures. It was a 4th of July BBQ. And there were a bunch of people there wearing American flag garments. That is all I know.

That cake deserves nothing but hostility. Bread and circuses, man. People need to wake the fuck up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

I only saw the pictures. It was a 4th of July BBQ. And there were a bunch of people there wearing American flag garments. That is all I know.

That cake deserves nothing but hostility. Bread and circuses, man. People need to wake the fuck up.
How subtle?

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

We are what we consume. We purchase our identities. Our relationships are modulated through what we buy each other. I don't think we could wake up even if we wanted to.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ice cream cake?

That's the best.

We are what we consume. We purchase our identities. Our relationships are modulated through what we buy each other. I don't think we could wake up even if we wanted to.

Well, that's a nihilistic view. I remain somewhat hopeful. Things are going to get very bad. Perhaps people will wake up then.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Wow, what a CUNT you are!!!

First, you say you went to a party, then you say you didnt go, what a FUCKNg LIAR you are!!! Bitch asss cunt.

THEN you dis on you freds cake! BITCH!!!

THEN you say Im on ingonore after saying I was alrady on ingone , CUNT!!! hahahahahaha

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

First, you say you went to a party, then you say you didnt go, what a FUCKNg LIAR you are!!! Bitch asss cunt.

THEN you say Im on ingonore after saying I was alrady on ingone , CUNT!!! hahahahahaha

OMFG. Try reading the post. I went to a goddamn birthday party in Portugal, because that's where I am, and at the party, a friend showed me pics of her family's 4th of July BBQ in the US South. I wasn't at the damn BBQ, and I don't know the people who had the Coors Light cake, you fucking illiterate.

Now you apologize to me, you limp-dicked twat.

Furthermore, you moron, sometimes I click on "show ignored content." Just whenever I feel like it. You're still on ignore.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

OMFG. Try reading the post. I went to a goddamn birthday party in Portugal, because that's where I am, and at the party, a friend showed me pics of her family's 4th of July BBQ in the US South. I wasn't at the damn BBQ, and I don't know the people who had the Coors Light cake, you fucking illiterate.

Furthermore, you moron, sometimes I click on "show ignored content." Just whenever I feel like it. You're still on ignore.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a limp-dicked prick and an incel.

tenor.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

You've seen my dick, you know it aint true hahahahaha. Wanna see it again?

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Oh, your once monthly erection?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It is more than likely Lotus' own husband suffers from erectile dysfunction given the amount of time she

a) spends talking about other men in a googly fashion
b) spends talking about how other men around here cannot maintain an erection or suffer from some sort of penile dysfunction

Poor dude has to sleep with her at night so I'd imagine he'd never want his dick to get hard at night

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It is more than likely Lotus' own husband suffers from erectile dysfunction given the amount of time she

a) spends talking about other men in a googly fashion
b) spends talking about how other men around here cannot maintain an erection or suffer from some sort of penile dysfunction

Poor dude has to sleep with her at night so I'd imagine he'd never want his dick to get hard at night
He prolly beats it furiously to completion every chance he gets so he doesnt have to put it in her!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Lol you still....... HAVE NO CLUE!!! lol

Just so you know, my dick stays hard all night. I know this, cause I toss a lot, and sure enough, he's still hard as a brick. Allllll through the night.

I can still get hard whenever I want. Even jerk off 3-4 times a week. Twice last Sunday, I wanted to drain both of my huge balls.

But, while talking to you, even my dick turns into Joe Biden and he looks up at me and says......

tenor.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Imagine going to a bbq and showing pictures of your family to people for the purpose of dogging them.

Yeah, that's petty and classless.

Grow a sense of humor, Missy. She was just having a good laugh, because they were funny. She doesn't hate them at all, like you people hate libs.

Oh, okay. So she wasn't being a fuckin' cunt. She was just saying "Check out the cool cake my relatives had at a party!"

Cool. :ThumbsUp1:

So, no one finds the fact that someone would actually decorate a cake with "Coors Light" shit to be unbelievably low rent?

Wait.

So she wasn't being a cunt about her relatives and their cake.

But you decided to be all judgy and self-righteous, thinking it is "low rent"?

Did I get that right?

Holy fuck.

You have some serious issues.

A friend shows you a picture..."Hey, check out my funny relatives and the crazy cake they got for their party!!!"

And that is your takeaway.

A quick FYI: The reaction and analysis you gave regarding the cake is not consistent with finding it "hysterically funny". It's is consistent with being an unhappy, spiteful, hateful, angry, frustrated, and jealous sick piece-of-shit person who is desperately trying to convince herself that she is in some way superior to some other people who were just enjoying themselves.

You really do suck.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine going to a bbq and showing pictures of your family to people for the purpose of dogging them.

Yeah, that's petty and classless.

Grow a sense of humor, Missy. She was just having a good laugh, because they were funny. She doesn't hate them at all, like you people hate libs.

Oh, okay. So she wasn't being a fuckin' cunt. She was just saying "Check out the cool cake my relatives had at a party!"

Cool. :ThumbsUp1:

So, no one finds the fact that someone would actually decorate a cake with "Coors Light" shit to be unbelievably low rent?

Wait.

So she wasn't being a cunt about her relatives and their cake.

But you decided to be all judgy and self-righteous, thinking it is "low rent"?

Did I get that right?

Holy fuck.

You have some serious issues.

A friend shows you a picture..."Hey, check out my funny relatives and the crazy cake they got for their party!!!"

And that is your takeaway.

A quick FYI: The reaction and analysis you gave regarding the cake is not consistent with finding it "hysterically funny". It's is consistent with being an unhappy, spiteful, hateful, angry, frustrated, and jealous sick piece-of-shit person who is desperately trying to convince herself that she is in some way superior to some other people who were just enjoying themselves.

You really do suck.

Oh, wow. Grow a sense of humor, asshole.

She loves her relatives, but showed us a picture of the cake because she thought it was ridiculous. Have you ever made fun of anyone you love, Mr Self Righteous? Or do you just hate everyone you disagree with? You people are the world's biggest snowflakes and hypocrites at the same time.

Cry me a fucking river, jackoff.

:Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa::Whaaa:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

tenor.gif

Lol you still....... HAVE NO CLUE!!! lol

Just so you know, my dick stays hard all night. I know this, cause I toss a lot, and sure enough, he's still hard as a brick. Allllll through the night.

I can still get hard whenever I want. Even jerk off 3-4 times a week. Twice last Sunday, I wanted to drain both of my huge balls.

But, while talking to you, even my dick turns into Joe Biden and he looks up at me and says......

tenor.png

You're full of shit, limp dick.