Went to a dinner party tonight

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'll tell you a story. Years ago I moderated a forum. Often mods are left wing, for some reason. So, I'd notice a pattern with them... They often policed non-White racial slurs, while turning a blind eye to White racial slurs. They'd flip their shit if someone posted Chink, etc, but turned a blind eye to Cracker, Kraut, etc.

I tried to understand their philosophy behind this, but they couldn't explain it in any way that made rational sense.

There is a clear and discernible double-standard when it comes to Leftist rhetoric regarding race and ethnicity. In their "intersectionality scale" what they call "whites" are at the very bottom and in their ideological worldview -- approved, of course by their betters -- and "whites" are the root and cause of all the world's troubles.

The actual definition of "whites" many vary, but mostly it refers to anyone of northwestern European descent who may not agree with the current narrative of the ideological Left.

Call me what ever you like. I’m just happy I’m not you, or even close.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
giphy.gif

What's this thread about?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Portuguese, Limeys, Indians, and Americans. One American guy said the thing he loved most about Portugal is that he hasn't thought once about the possibility of getting shot. He is of Portuguese descent and very dark skinned, so he often worried about getting shot by a cop in the great USofA.

Just sayin', okay.

Mad Max GIF - Mad Max Thats GIFs

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
giphy.gif

It's about how relaxing it is to live in a country where there is close to zero concern about gun violence, and also where you can go to dinner parties with people from all over the place, and from very different cultures.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's nice. Interesting how you're fine with some derogotary ethnic terms, but get hysterical about others.

I guess it's due to Brits being White and according to your ilk there's no such thing as racism against Whites...

How is pointing out that people drink lime juice to avoid scurvey derogatory? There's a big fucking difference between that and using the N word. But, honestly, I will ask my Limey friends. If they tell me not to use the term, I won't, because I prefer not to be an asshole, like those of you who fling the N word around like it's a compliment of some kind.

How is pointing out that black slaves used to sing at night racist? I'll ask my moon cricket friends.

Good grief lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

It's about how relaxing it is to live in a country where there is close to zero concern about gun violence, and also where you can go to dinner parties with people from all over the place, and from very different cultures.

I'm sitting here is predominantly red part of Michigan with the exact same relief.

There is absolutely zero gun crime where I live. And everyone here who is armed is armed legally. Because I'm one of those people on the nights where I cant feel safe no matter what....knowing I'm armed helps a lot with that.

You dont worry about gun crime, but what about OTHER crimes?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
That's nice. Interesting how you're fine with some derogotary ethnic terms, but get hysterical about others.

I guess it's due to Brits being White and according to your ilk there's no such thing as racism against Whites...

How is pointing out that people drink lime juice to avoid scurvey derogatory? There's a big fucking difference between that and using the N word. But, honestly, I will ask my Limey friends. If they tell me not to use the term, I won't, because I prefer not to be an asshole, like those of you who fling the N word around like it's a compliment of some kind.

How is pointing out that black slaves used to sing at night racist? I'll ask my moon cricket friends.

Good grief lol

I never said jack shit about "moon cricket" did I

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It's hypocritical because you find some slurs acceptable and others to be literally "evil".

This is all due to your Cultural Marxist programming.

It's hypocritical if "Limey" is actually a slur. Is that really difficult for you to understand? I don't consider "Yank" a slur, and I doubt that "Limey" is one either. Like I said, if it really is, I won't use it. Try to absorb what I'm saying. I WON'T USE IT IF IT'S A SLUR.

I find being called a Yank, VERY offensive!!!!

iu

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good grief lol

I never said jack shit about "moon cricket" did I

Are you serious? So you just dont get the post?

"How is pointing out people drink lime juice to avoid scurvy derogatory? I will ask my limey friends"

Just change words. "How is pointing out black slaves used to sing at night derogatory? I will ask my moon cricket friends"

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Are you serious? So you just dont get the post?

"How is pointing out people drink lime juice to avoid scurvy derogatory? I will ask my limey friends"

Just change words. "How is pointing out black slaves used to sing at night derogatory? I will ask my moon cricket friends"

She's thick as pig shit. Its amazing if she's actually telling the truth about having been a teacher in the past.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Limeys agree: being called a Limey is NOT offensive. Click on the link and read the multiple answers. Only the first one thinks it's offensive. The rest say no.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

·
Follow
I live in the UK

It’s intended as pejorative historically but I can’t see any British person being bothered much by it. Especially considering I happily call my best friends cunts on a daily basis anyway.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Probably because the mainstream media hasn't told them to be offended by it.

It's an outdated term anyway and I doubt anyone under the age of 60 uses it.

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
Portuguese, Limeys, Indians, and Americans. One American guy said the thing he loved most about Portugal is that he hasn't thought once about the possibility of getting shot. He is of Portuguese descent and very dark skinned, so he often worried about getting shot by a cop in the great USofA.

Just sayin', okay.
He's been reading too much fake news.