Went to the Grocery Store Today

Admin.

Excuse me, while I face the Karma!
Site Supporter ☠️
It may be the only consumer exchange left in the US where a tip isn't being demanded.
When my new fave Diner first opened up the owners lovely wife flashed me her uber cute smile, and I was taken in by her feminine wiles, so I slammed that 25% tip button hard! Now I feel committed to 25% and I'm not sure how I feel about that, if I back it off to 20% or 15% would it be taken as a sign of displeasure? Life in the first world has it's challenging burdens to bear.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
When my new fave Diner first opened up the owners lovely wife flashed me her uber cute smile, and I was taken in by her feminine wiles, so I slammed that 25% tip button hard! Now I feel committed to 25% and I'm not sure how I feel about that, if I back it off to 20% or 15% would it be taken as a sign of displeasure? Life in the first world has it's challenging burdens to bear.

I hate walking up to take food out and then they ask for a tip. I am picking it up and taking it out myself. WTF am I tipping you for, existing?

OP
OP
The New Holliday

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I hate walking up to take food out and then they ask for a tip. I am picking it up and taking it out myself. WTF am I tipping you for, existing?
. I think the thing everyone hates now is them pads with the selection of tip %. Yeah, like you served me a cup of espresso. You held the cup under the nozzle and caught the liquid as it flowed out. That was fucking impressive.
. I worked for tips once. I would rather the employer just paid me a fair wage than relying on the generosity of a bunch of sleezy dopers and welfare freaks.
.Some people make out real well in tipping professions, particularly if they got nice ones. No question...tits count. Still I don't see why a small town barmaid should make 3 times what an educated professional does no matter her bra size.
...but then...tits do count. Don't take my word for it - Ask @chew the fat. He gets as many recs from me as most.