What’s new Bastard Factory members?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Been way more than a minute....... I been busy rebuilding and enjoying my life etc.... Seriously even if you’re new, what’s new?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
A few leftarded blow-ins came over from dying forums and tried to make Bastard Factory their own, even going so far as trying to make the Politics sub-forum the primary topic of discussion. We kinda set them straight, but some are really just fucked in the head, unworldly and jaded beyond reprehension.
A good slap to the face with a wet fish may be required for a few prime leftarded twats...

giphy.gif

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
A few leftarded blow-ins came over from dying forums and tried to make Bastard Factory their own, even going so far as trying to make the Politics sub-forum the primary topic of discussion. We kinda set them straight, but some are really just fucked in the head, unworldly and jaded beyond reprehension.
A good slap to the face with a wet fish may be required for a few prime leftarded twats...

giphy.gif
.Politics will soon be the most posted in Board.
Closing the gap quickly on "Games" and will then overtake General.

.It will be Top of the Pops

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hey Iggy! Missed ya!

I'd insert a wave smiley, but the smileys are a bit fooked right now, so instead, I will just shake my butt at thee lol :KMA:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Iggy from down under ?
Stick around - - - - - -

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif
I’d heard people from other boards I used to visit had accumulated here.