What - a week into her official term and this libtard governor's state is already falling apart

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The Democrats knifed Cuomo in the back then threw him under the bus over frivolous sexual harassment charges & perhaps replaced him with someone less capable & weaker. So thats what they get. I noticed that even the Republican commentators at Fox News thought that many of the charges against Cuomo were baseless.

Oh well thats the consequences of adhering to #meToo & allowing it to take over the Democratic party.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
@Joe this type of smear campaign is common when the vermin on the left wish to take out a male opponent with some sketchy testimony provided by a couple of broads who are probably paid to stand in for the action

because we are to believe all women with unwavering commitment

Unless the dude fancies fishnet stockings and a dress and likes to perform sexual pantomimes in front of children. In that event any woman informing us of such activity or expressing concern in any capacity is obviously drinking the right wing Koolaid and lying about it in an effort to further the interests of White Supremacy!

Right @Blurt ?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I don’t know about the rest of you I enjoy exchanging with… but I SMH @ Dems… not as much as I loathe the Republitards tho.

High profile public figures deserve the benefit of the doubt to some degree since it’s common knowledge they are targeted in these types of cases.

I would need actual details and not the incessantly whiney political blatherings of a known hard rightey posting in his tighty whities.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
:OhGawd:

air-head-suit.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
NYC is now sending illegal aliens to Canada despite having declared themselves to be a sanctuary city and despite previously lying and falsely claiming busing illegal aliens to the sanctuary city of NYC was supposedly "human trafficking".

But we all know if shitlibs didn't have double standards than they wouldn't have any standards at all.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
NYC is now sending illegal aliens to Canada despite having declared themselves to be a sanctuary city and despite previously lying and falsely claiming busing illegal aliens to the sanctuary city of NYC was supposedly "human trafficking".

But we all know if shitlibs didn't have double standards than they wouldn't have any standards at all.
I thought busing migrants anywhere was Orange man bad?