What Are You About To Do...?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m about to get wet with my new DFSB, double-flyer swallow bitch! Double-flyer because of the hips near the tail alongside the rail. And the tail itself being likened to that of a swallow.
:ThumbsUp3:
4PIOA1f.jpg

Au0RbOL.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well, the same as far as tokin,
I'm about to smoke a doobie

and make the sexy time with sukabis

I think I will break out my Gandalf pipe and do the same.

Minus the sexy time right

tenor.gif

That pussy aint gonna lick itself! lol

That was exactly one of the first thing I said to Big on the day we first met IRL.

Right after I fed him white trash lasagna.

Lol whats white trash lasagna... Stouffers? lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

That was exactly one of the first thing I said to Big on the day we first met IRL.

Nah. I made it myself and I'm white trash lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm gonna drink coffee and do some end of the day house work.

Wrap a few Christmas presents.

Wash my main.
i switched 2 decorative gift bags ppl never take with them (so i re-use them) and only wrap the gifts meant for the nosy kids who would peek

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Well had to be good, if he went for "dessert" hahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

That whole weekend was about dessert! Lol.

Big is a machine. A soul sucker :D

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wash my main.
i switched 2 decorative gift bags ppl never take with them (so i re-use them) and only wrap the gifts meant for the nosy kids who would peek

Sometimes I like to get drunk and wrap presents. People just think Uncle Blaze cant wrap lol.

Im not shy about handing a WalMart bag over with something in it hahaha. Fuck it, thought that counts, usually Im broke so deal with it lol. Its rare its the WalMart bag btw lol, usually that on birthdays and not Christmas lol.

I got lazy, Im doing what I did a time or two before, I got all my nieces and nephews one of them tins of popcorn a piece, and Im taping a bag of beef jerky to each hahaha. Maybe I'll add a bow hahaha. The vegetarian niece Im getting her mushroom jerky lol. Im gonna start handing them all out, be like "popcorn and jerky for you, popcorn and jerky for you, popcorn and jerky for you, and for you....... popcorn and jerky" and giver her hers last and wait til she sees it lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

That whole weekend was about dessert! Lol.

Big is a machine. A soul sucker :D

Lol, well good. Im sure sometimes you sucked your own soul right back outta him lolol.

Oddly I feel @realgrimm 's presence, and forsee him posting the "poop back and forth" gif lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wash my main.

Sometimes I like to get drunk and wrap presents. People just think Uncle Blaze cant wrap lol.

Im not shy about handing a WalMart bag over with something in it hahaha. Fuck it, thought that counts, usually Im broke so deal with it lol. Its rare its the WalMart bag btw lol, usually that on birthdays and not Christmas lol.

I got lazy, Im doing what I did a time or two before, I got all my nieces and nephews one of them tins of popcorn a piece, and Im taping a bag of beef jerky to each hahaha. Maybe I'll add a bow hahaha. The vegetarian niece Im getting her mushroom jerky lol. Im gonna start handing them all out, be like "popcorn and jerky for you, popcorn and jerky for you, popcorn and jerky for you, and for you....... popcorn and jerky" and giver her hers last and wait til she sees it lol.
i tape a scratch-off lottery ticket on each :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wash my main.

i tape a scratch-off lottery ticket on each :)

Ha! Cool!

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Put a ham in the oven and glaze it with a special rum and cinnamon sauce for a couple hours. Almost time to chuck a few banana prawns on the barbie. Merry Xmas y’all! :Cheers:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
A few weeks ago I spent nearly 2k replacing the water heater.

And now the line is fried.....so I have an electrician coming tomorrow to replace this 240 line.

So tonight I have to take a whore bath and yes....I'm boiling water right now to do this.

I dyed and washed my hair earlier bending over the bath tub using cold ass water. It sucked but it made my hair super shiny.

Last edited: