What Are You About To Do...?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A few weeks ago I spent nearly 2k replacing the water heater.

And now the line is fried.....so I have an electrician coming tomorrow to replace this 240 line.

So tonight I have to take a whore bath and yes....I'm boiling water right now to do this.

I dyed and washed my hair earlier bending over the bath tub using cold ass water. It sucked but it made my hair super shiny.

2k to replace a water heater!? They only around $300 I think. Should not have taken more than a couple hours to install. And if the fucker that installed it, installed it wrong, that could be why your line is fried. They are easy to replace.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And now the line is fried.....so I have an electrician coming tomorrow to replace this 240 line.

So tonight I have to take a whore bath and yes....I'm boiling water right now to do this.

I dyed and washed my hair earlier bending over the bath tub using cold ass water. It sucked but it made my hair super shiny.

2k to replace a water heater!? They only around $300 I think. Should not have taken more than a couple hours to install. And if the fucker that installed it, installed it wrong, that could be why your line is fried. They are easy to replace.

It was more 1700 something but the water heater was not 300. I tried to spend that but I had to get a certain kind. The cost involved taking out and disposing the old one, a 6 year warranty and the permit(you need a permit to replace a water heater here).

The guy checked the electricity and it was absolutely fine when he installed it. This place has a lot of issues. We were going to remodel it....but would have to gut the whole thing, so we putting that on hold until we are not living in it lol.

I just feel like the domino fell and now there is going to be never ending shit to fix now just to keep the place running. I'm sure it wasnt the guys fault, this place is an old ass mobile home and it needs everything done. Or to sell to someone else for a project. I would love to gut it and redo it....just not while living in it lol.

My mother was pretty desperate when she bought it "as is" and shes way over her head. She was most definitely taken advantage of.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It was more 1700 something but the water heater was not 300. I tried to spend that but I had to get a certain kind. The cost involved taking out and disposing the old one, a 6 year warranty and the permit(you need a permit to replace a water heater here).

The guy checked the electricity and it was absolutely fine when he installed it. This place has a lot of issues. We were going to remodel it....but would have to gut the whole thing, so we putting that on hold until we are not living in it lol.

I just feel like the domino fell and now there is going to be never ending shit to fix now just to keep the place running. I'm sure it wasnt the guys fault, this place is an old ass mobile home and it needs everything done. Or to sell to someone else for a project. I would love to gut it and redo it....just not while living in it lol.

My mother was pretty desperate when she bought it "as is" and shes way over her head.

Damn thats crazy you had to deal with all that. You coulda paid for me a plane ticket, and let me sleep on the couch, and I woulda had it done for a lot less lol. Fuck a permit. A permit to replace something inside something thats registered at the DMV? Fuck that lol.

Mexicans next door has been GUTTING the place. They been working their asses off.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My mother was pretty desperate when she bought it "as is" and shes way over her head.

Damn thats crazy you had to deal with all that. You coulda paid for me a plane ticket, and let me sleep on the couch, and I woulda had it done for a lot less lol. Fuck a permit. A permit to replace something inside something thats registered at the DMV? Fuck that lol.

Mexicans next door has been GUTTING the place. They been working their asses off.

Right? I was pretty irritated about the permit. I argued with the guy about it lol. I looked it up.....its a state requirement and since I cannot install it myself, I had to pay the guy.

Now when this electrician shows up today, I better not hear about the whole place needing to be rewired or I'm gonna throw a fit lol.

I dont mind fixing the place up.....I just dont want to do it until we find a house and are not actively living in it.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Right? I was pretty irritated about the permit. I argued with the guy about it lol. I looked it up.....its a state requirement and since I cannot install it myself, I had to pay the guy.

Now when this electrician shows up today, I better not hear about the whole place needing to be rewired or I'm gonna throw a fit lol.

I dont mind fixing the place up.....I just dont want to do it until we find a house and are not actively living in it.

Believe me I know what you saying lol. Like I said, if its on wheels, wtf lol.

Good luck with the electrician. He might say something about the copper wiring being outdated. Your fuse box might be too. Hoping for the best for ya on that, and that its a cheap fix.

Im dreading my kitchen project. I have to gut it, and replace the subflooring in there. I've done almost the entire house except the kitchen. Everyone loves my kitchen, gonna suck gutting it, cause I know things prolly have to be replaced when I gut it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Good luck with the electrician. He might say something about the copper wiring being outdated. Your fuse box might be too. Hoping for the best for ya on that, and that its a cheap fix.

Im dreading my kitchen project. I have to gut it, and replace the subflooring in there. I've done almost the entire house except the kitchen. Everyone loves my kitchen, gonna suck gutting it, cause I know things prolly have to be replaced when I gut it.

Yep, the subflooring here is a mess in the hallway and kitchen. And probably more places. The insulation no doubt needs to be replaced.

Uhg. It's a lot.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yep, the subflooring here is a mess in the hallway and kitchen. And probably more places. The insulation no doubt needs to be replaced.

Uhg. It's a lot.

Big hugs. One day at a time, one day at a time lol. I've done sooooooo much to my place over the 22 years I been there.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm about to drop some mushies and trip balls...
The last time I shroomed, I became physically hyper aware of my own skeleton and everytime I took a breath, so did everything in the room.

It wasnt really good....but it wasnt really bad either lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
The last time I shroomed, I became physically hyper aware of my own skeleton and everytime I took a breath, so did everything in the room.

I did it once, for the first time, lil over a month ago. All my senses were heightened! I have one ear that is mostly deaf, but I could hear EVERYTHING! My tone got perfect on my fiddle when I tried to play it, as bad tone was annoying as fuck lol. Vision was increased too. I could see every particle of dust on my desk lol. Contrast colors too.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I did it once, for the first time, lil over a month ago. All my senses were heightened! I have one ear that is mostly deaf, but I could hear EVERYTHING! My tone got perfect on my fiddle when I tried to play it, as bad tone was annoying as fuck lol. Vision was increased too. I could see every particle of dust on my desk lol. Contrast colors too.
Sounds like an average dose... 3g or so dried... I like 4-5g for extra visuals but I've done around 10g before and it was wild... Never a bad trip either, always wholesome... Clears the mind and soul...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Sounds like an average dose... 3g or so dried... I like 4-5g for extra visuals but I've done around 10g before and it was wild... Never a bad trip either, always wholesome... Clears the mind and soul...

This was less than 2 lol. It was some tiny spore lookin' caps, some stem, and some dust. Im thinking the dust was potent lol.

I was expectin' it to be like paper, which I hadnt done in over 20 years. Nope, that kicked in quick! And I liked it a lot more than paper. Anything toxic I didnt wanna be around either, which was weird. Like, I had a tart warmer going, nope, gotta go lol. My friend smoked a cig outside, nope, needed distance lol. Seemed like I had a heightened sense of what was good and bad too, was crazy.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

This was less than 2 lol. It was some tiny spore lookin' caps, some stem, and some dust. Im thinking the dust was potent lol.

I was expectin' it to be like paper, which I hadnt done in over 20 years. Nope, that kicked in quick! And I liked it a lot more than paper. Anything toxic I didnt wanna be around either, which was weird. Like, I had a tart warmer going, nope, gotta go lol. My friend smoked a cig outside, nope, needed distance lol. Seemed like I had a heightened sense of what was good and bad too, was crazy.
Nice, that's what I like about them... Even if I'm not in the mood, once I'm up everything is good... I just want to listen to tunes or stare at the sky... lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m about to pick up half my underwear off the floor, lol fucking cat has a knack of opening draws, then dumping stuff on the floor, running off with socks and leaving them on the stairs.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Nice, that's what I like about them... Even if I'm not in the mood, once I'm up everything is good... I just want to listen to tunes or stare at the sky... lol

Lol, yeah music was real good. I was playing random stuff and trying to play the fiddle to the songs lol. My fiddle strings had a silver like shimmer to them at the time lol. Same with the bow strings!

Next time, I would love to be either camping or hiking.

Something else I realized at the time, was last time I did anything like that, I didnt have a computer and internet haha. I tried looking at cat pics, and some seemed kinda evil lol, and some real angelic. Looking at hot babes was nice lol.

I for sure did not plan properly. I had initial plan that quickly went to shit lol, mostly cause it kicked in so quick, and also my friend showed up.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol yep.

I was feeling my own internal organs lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's best to be done outside in the woods and such.

We used to go shroom in the woods behind this cemetery. There was river there as well ....which was even better.

Gotta get some where wild and private so if your clothes become restrictive or cumbersome you just shed that shit off and be feral for 12 or 14 hours lol.

If you are death phobic at all.....stay away from cemeteries though lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lol yep.

I fucked up, I thought it would take an hour, so I went to the grocery store lol. Fuck it was kicking in as I was rolling into the parking lot lol. I was in and out quick. I was gonna get 3-4 things, nope, felt like it became an emergency, grabbed only one important thing and dipped lol. When I got home, I felt LIGHT, like my muscles didnt matter, and that I could almost float. Was strange.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It's best to be done outside in the woods and such.

We used to go shroom in the woods behind this cemetery. There was river there as well ....which was even better.

Gotta get some where wild and private so if your clothes become restrictive or cumbersome you just shed that shit off and be feral for 12 or 14 hours lol.

If you are death phobic at all.....stay away from cemeteries though lol.

Ok next time we do it together :Grin3:

Lol, I'll for sure be in the woods next time.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Lol yep.

I fucked up, I thought it would take an hour, so I went to the grocery store lol. Fuck it was kicking in as I was rolling into the parking lot lol. I was in and out quick. I was gonna get 3-4 things, nope, felt like it became an emergency, grabbed only one important thing and dipped lol. When I got home, I felt LIGHT, like my muscles didnt matter, and that I could almost float. Was strange.

Public places are a terrible idea if you plan on trippin lol.

One of my friends and I dosed some acid one day, and got on this mission to walk up to a Dairy Queen up the road from my house for milkshakes. Holy shit was that an adventure.

Main bullet points

1. It took what felt like 36 hours to cross the road....because neither of us had depth perception and we could not stop laughing long enough to get it done. It was an ordeal.

2. The lady at the dairy queen repeated my order back to me.....backwards. So I argued with her until my friend RAN outside suddenly, leaving me at the counter to navigate that alone. The whole shift in the universe when she just up and RAN outside was pretty heavy to deal with lol.

Then.....I tried to pay in change and couldnt lol. The lady just grabbed it and told me to "just go"

Lmao.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It seriously felt like she ripped my soul out of me and left some sort of black hole in her wake when she did that. It was sudden and confusing.

It was way more than distracting. I STILL bitch at her for that lol. My whole trip nearly went bad lol.

She told me she booked out because she was trying not to laugh at me because I wasnt understanding the lady was repeating my order.....just backwards hahaha. That was my idiot friends idea of "acting normal".....just suddenly running.

But seriously....that prick left a vacuum in the fabric of the universe for me. It was monsterous.

Be careful WHO you trip with lol. I wonder sometimes if the lady from the register also still talks about that encounter. That midget ass burnette who was so high that she couldnt even order two milkshakes lol.

Last edited:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
It seriously felt like she ripped my soul out of me and left some sort of black hole in her wake when she did that. It was sudden and confusing.

It was way more than distracting. I STILL bitch at her for that lol. My whole trip nearly went bad lol.

She told me she booked out because she was trying not to laugh at me because I wasnt understanding the lady was repeating my order.....just backwards hahaha. That was my idiot friends idea of "acting normal".....just suddenly running.

But seriously....that prick left a vacuum in the fabric of the universe for me. It was monsterous.

Be careful WHO you trip with lol. I wonder sometimes if the lady from the register also still talks about that encounter. That midget ass burnette who was so high that she couldnt even order two milkshakes lol.

Reminds me of the last time I did paper, when I was 22, and driving a cab. My friend wanted to ride with me, so I grabbed him before my shift. Gave me 1, and he did several lol. I was fine while he was with me, but he was wigging out. He didnt understand why people were not getting in the cab, I had to explain what was happening, but he still felt he was the reason lol. Long story on all that. Anyway, he starts salivating, and wound up having a HUGE puddle of spit in the front floorboard. Started saying he didnt feel good, and for me to drop him off. I was fucked after that lol, was fine til he dipped lol. My first passenger after dropping him off, was a big lady, who decided to hop in the front, and her purse dragged through the spit. Im thinking "oh God no" lol. I wanted to drop her off so bad before she realized lol. All good, then my next one was like 6 kneegrows wanting to ride in the same cab, so we were packed lol. After dropping them off, it got hard to figure out the dispatcher, on areas he was calling out, and where I was. So I said fuck it, and went to another friends house and watched his big screen tv for 4 hours lol. Dont even remember what I watched, but big screens were newish back then, and I was amazed lol.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lol yep.

Public places are a terrible idea if you plan on trippin lol.

One of my friends and I dosed some acid one day, and got on this mission to walk up to a Dairy Queen up the road from my house for milkshakes. Holy shit was that an adventure.

Main bullet points

1. It took what felt like 36 hours to cross the road....because neither of us had depth perception and we could not stop laughing long enough to get it done. It was an ordeal.

2. The lady at the dairy queen repeated my order back to me.....backwards. So I argued with her until my friend RAN outside suddenly, leaving me at the counter to navigate that alone. The whole shift in the universe when she just up and RAN outside was pretty heavy to deal with lol.

Then.....I tried to pay in change and couldnt lol. The lady just grabbed it and told me to "just go"

Lmao.

Exactly this...

Once I had 35g of fresh Golden teacher shrooms then 10mins after eating them the garage rings me to say my car is ready to pick up... I thought I could make it there and back before I started tripping out but nope...

I walk into the local shop with my now ex-gf and try to buy a bottle of coke... The cashier looks at me and says "Have you got a share number?" but her voice was 4 octaves lower than it should have been and her hair is moving around like snakes... Instinctive laughter kicks in, so I try to contain it and just walk out leaving my ex-gf standing there like a dick... :LOL2:

She joins me outside and I'm still lmao... She tells me to pull my shit together and then hers kick in... We pick the car up and end up doing a 40 mile journey but only going back and forth up the same road for an hour or so... It was too much fun to stop... Idk why...

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
About to go surfing...the swells up!

images