OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
About to go surfing...the swells up!

images

Have fun man!

My nephew comin' over, gonna drink and play Skyrim and listen to tunes.
The waves were a big bigger than that clip, with a nice pod of dolphins hanging off the back-line. Getting my paddle fitness back on track, I’m still carrying exec weight from the silly season!
:ThumbsUp3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm about to start deep cleaning. I woke up super early for it and I'm gonna dig the kids out of bed soon to slave drive them.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Getting ready to jump in the shower and then go to Bass Pro and check out what ammo they have and then back home for my birthday party (my b-day is 27th)will only be my kid's and grand kid's - - - - - - -

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got some stuff for the charity shop but only essential shops are open, last time I took it to the oxfam bin and it was full, so I left it by the side, a while later I drove down the road and saw homeless people wearing my stuff...lol, I’m going to leave it outside again cos that was funny..still glad they got used though..

Smoo

Factory Bastard
Got some stuff for the charity shop but only essential shops are open, last time I took it to the oxfam bin and it was full, so I left it by the side, a while later I drove down the road and saw homeless people wearing my stuff...lol, I’m going to leave it outside again cos that was funny..still glad they got used though..

No middle man! lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Put on mah shoes and jump on my bike and meet the boss for tha keyZ

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I love thrift shops anywhere.:rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm about to have a guy here to give me a quote on a new furnace because the one I have took a shit yesterday and its 25 years old.

So I either pay 1500 dollars on fixing what's wrong with it(parts and labor) only to find out its spewing carbon monoxide or something else in it breaks, or I just have a new one installed.

I'm getting a new one. It's like every fucking thing after the next in this place. I'm just gonna go ahead and renovate the whole place since I'm spending thousands replacing essential things in it anyway.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m about to pick out a pair of board shorts, walk down to the beach, and catch a few. Gotta take Martine to the vet later on. He seems to feeling under the weather.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I'm about to have a guy here to give me a quote on a new furnace because the one I have took a shit yesterday and its 25 years old.

So I either pay 1500 dollars on fixing what's wrong with it(parts and labor) only to find out its spewing carbon monoxide or something else in it breaks, or I just have a new one installed.

I'm getting a new one. It's like every fucking thing after the next in this place. I'm just gonna go ahead and renovate the whole place since I'm spending thousands replacing essential things in it anyway.

Is it an electric furnace? What is it doing? Mine is over 40 years old, it might just be an internal fuse. Whats it doing?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Is it an electric furnace? What is it doing? Mine is over 40 years old, it might just be an internal fuse. Whats it doing?

Well @Dove lol?

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
‘Bout to crack open a cider this fine Friday arvo. Just sorted out a mechanic to fix my beloved Holden VS Commodore V6 ute. I blew her automatic transmission fanging around the corners in the wet. Now Betty has no 2nd gear and no reverse!!!

images

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There ain’t allot to do, everything’s shut except supermarkets, people have become touchy and there’s rucks kicking off everywhere, police asking people where there’re going, ffs it’s not worth going out lol..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Take a piss and leave for a Dr appointment - - - - - - -

BYE -

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well @Dove lol?

Damn I didn't even see this

Some major parts were busted, it would have costs 1500 to fix those and there was no guarantee it would work and that it wouldnt be spewing carbon monoxide.

So I had a new furnace put in. And yes, it was expensive. Close to 3.5k and im not kidding.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Well @Dove lol?

Damn I didn't even see this

Some major parts were busted, it would have costs 1500 to fix those and there was no guarantee it would work and that it wouldnt be spewing carbon monoxide.

So I had a new furnace put in. And yes, it was expensive. Close to 3.5k and im not kidding.

So it was a gas furnace? Damn that sounds expensive.

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Listen to some music and smoke some pot, maybe go out for a bite later. I probably should go get a bottle and get shitface drunk to remind myself why I don't do that, it's been a while and I probably need a refresher.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am going to try to get the family to go on a hike by the river trail today. It has been a bit cold and rainy recently but I figure today it should warm up by noon. The fresh rain has probably cleared the river up a bit so why not go for a family walk to see what wildlife we can see?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Must try better to concentrate, looking for ideas to decorate my sitting room, paper or paint, I ended up ordering socks !