What Are You About To Do...?

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My lady is at work all day, putting a 12hr shift in so that leaves me at home with our 4 kids for the day...

I plan on chilling out, leaving the oldest two to play the ps4, as its what they love and I'll be running around after the two little ones...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
High tide @ Avellanas @ 10. Good. 15 min drive on a shitty road. Bad

• Boring
Reactions: Ice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Make tacos!

Im currently drinking a Corona, and dancing in my kitchen listening to happy Polka music. Time to chop some lettuce and tomatoes!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
About to go to the part store. Need a water pump for the Jeep. It started leaking out the weep hole a year ago, now the bearing squealing. I might as well replace the thermostat and the corroded elbow pipe that comes off the pump, and flush the whole system. Gonna rain later, so it will be a project for tomorrow.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
About to go to the part store. Need a water pump for the Jeep. It started leaking out the weep hole a year ago, now the bearing squealing. I might as well replace the thermostat and the corroded elbow pipe that comes off the pump, and flush the whole system. Gonna rain later, so it will be a project for tomorrow.
Sounds like you should've done that a year ago. LOL

I have no idea what I want to do. Maybe take a nap and try again later.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

It wasnt leaking that bad at all for the whole year lol. Its just the bearing squealing now. Might as well do the whole system, since its been 200,000 miles since last time. Jeep has 342,000 miles on it. Cost me $70 after the discount. Well, $100 if you count the coolant.

I replaced the toilet valve today. It was running on me past few weeks. $7 and did it myself.

I love being able to work on stuff and save money.

Now Im about to make Herb Chicken (yes I washed my hands multiple times lol)

Herb chicken is chicken in a dish, with diced tomatoes on top, and Lipton Garlic and herb soup mix mixed with water and oil and poured over it and baked. Then you add mozzarella and parmesean and put it back in the oven til the cheese melts. Mmmmmm, with some butter noodles.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It wasnt leaking that bad at all for the whole year lol. Its just the bearing squealing now. Might as well do the whole system, since its been 200,000 miles since last time. Jeep has 342,000 miles on it. Cost me $70 after the discount. Well, $100 if you count the coolant.

I replaced the toilet valve today. It was running on me past few weeks. $7 and did it myself.

Herb chicken is chicken in a dish, with diced tomatoes on top, and Lipton Garlic and herb soup mix mixed with water and oil and poured over it and baked. Then you add mozzarella and parmesean and put it back in the oven til the cheese melts. Mmmmmm, with some butter noodles.
You should LS swap that bitch!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I live paycheck to paycheck, and I havent won the lotto, sooooooo...... guess I can keep dreaming haha.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I live paycheck to paycheck, and I havent won the lotto, sooooooo...... guess I can keep dreaming haha.
Yea, it'll take some cash but keep in mind for future reference, 5.3L junkyard swaps are cheap-ish!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Yea, it'll take some cash but keep in mind for future reference, 5.3L junkyard swaps are cheap-ish!

I do have the transmission ready to go in case. Few years ago I put in a Terminator transmission.

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Well just got back from meh bush walking. Good waves too. I took some pics for you lot...

HYkMNiD.jpg

oWpIcLz.jpg

vBHfYor.jpg