What Are You About To Do...?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two teenagers from my street ask me yesterday if I wanted my car washed, lol starting up their own little business, it’s 8am and the two of them are out there cleaning the car ! I’m impressed, a little bonus is in order....

OP
OP
Breakfall

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Shower and manscape...maybe a #1

giphy.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Gonna ride my bike thru the jungle route, culminating at the beach, where there are 4000 half naked females getting fucked up on beer and guaro. It’s Easter week.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm about to get my serpentine belt fixed. It went.

At least it's an easy fix. I've been thinking about getting rid of my minivan for a car or pick up. It's been a great car but I'm not hauling a bunch of kids around much anymore now that my older girls are...well, older.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Two teenagers from my street ask me yesterday if I wanted my car washed, lol starting up their own little business, it’s 8am and the two of them are out there cleaning the car ! I’m impressed, a little bonus is in order....

What kind of reward you have in mind, rim and blow job maybe - - - - -

I have nothing plan and maybe go take a look at my new house being build over looking a man made pond -

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ive made the call... £2950 is eye watering though... My other two were like 1600 for the two of them
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Awww, I love beagles too!

I had one that was mixed with Australian Shepard. She got hit by a car though. Was a great sweet dog.
Yeah they're awesome, I've called them back saying I would be holding off with my payment until I've really thought it through, I want to go back to work and I'd need to rely on my grandparents to watch him... I've got him on reserve for a week, they were happy to do so... So many obstacles that I never used to have now...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Ive made the call... £2950 is eye watering though... My other two were like 1600 for the two of them
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Awww, I love beagles too!

I had one that was mixed with Australian Shepard. She got hit by a car though. Was a great sweet dog.
Yeah they're awesome, I've called them back saying I would be holding off with my payment until I've really thought it through, I want to go back to work and I'd need to rely on my grandparents to watch him... I've got him on reserve for a week, they were happy to do so... So many obstacles that I never used to have now...

Just get a cat lol.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
We had a Beagle when we were kids on the farm and that dog sure did like to chase rabbits. Sad part was when he got old and had problems with his health and we had to put him down.
My bro in law has 5 Walker hounds, he and his buds run coyotes with them and last winter they shot a total of 83 coyotes.
All of the other small game thank them for it. lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

What kind of reward you have in mind, rim and blow job maybe - - - - -

I have nothing plan and maybe go take a look at my new house being build over looking a man made pond -

No lol, one is 13 and one is just 15, that’s just being a nonce, what do you think I am a Mexican wog nonce, lmfao...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I wanted Porthos, Captain Archer's dog in one of the Star Trek series... that cheese eating beagle was the bomb...