What Are You Eating Or Drinking Right Now?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
just a sandwich - hungarian salami and mustard. no lettuce all out of it. too lazy to make anything else right now

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Potatoes, Meatloaf

4HCyY5R.jpg

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Mini Dr. Pepper and more food. hmm a piece of meatloaf with 3 cheeses melted on a kaiser. Delicious but I think another food coma is coming

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Made a grilled cheese and burrito fixings sandwich, with cooked lettuce and also cream cheese. It was great.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Peanut butter, jam, and bacon on a kaiser. Gotta love when the peanut butter just melts.. Yummers
Coca cola classic to wash it down

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
just a small thing of chicken soup i made up. throw in this that whatever good enough for the 3-4 helpings. tastes pretty good

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A Casado with pork. Met with my fixer Jose. He’s 10 times better than a Attorney, half the fee. Very difficult navigating the legal and bureaucratic issues that come up. He knows every official in the Guanacaste

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Half a spicey pastrami, cream cheese, lettuce, and mustard sandwich (on thin sliced wholemeal aka sandwich slice vs toast slice). Washing it down with 4 fingers of whiskey.

Gave the kelpie pup the rest. She'll eat anything humans eat. Dumped some stale bread on her the other day and she was loving it.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Half a spicey pastrami, cream cheese, lettuce, and mustard sandwich (on thin sliced wholemeal aka sandwich slice vs toast slice). Washing it down with 4 fingers of whiskey.

Gave the kelpie pup the rest. She'll eat anything humans eat. Dumped some stale bread on her the other day and she was loving it.
Good luck to you for what comes out the other end lol.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Oh your one of them, feed someone else’s dog and run, then leave them to suffer the farts all night, I know your type Grrrr lmfao.
It's on a chain outside.

Me and this dog have a daily ritual. I pull in and if she doesn't bark her guts out....ie remain silent, I get out of the cab, walk towards her...lifting out something from my lunch box I didn't feel like eating or half eaten because she has such high hopes when I get home.

From there I issue sit, shut up, lay down orders and she follows them almost perfectly. Sometimes she gets excited before I say "okay" and bares her teeth trying to grab it while in front of her nose.... but I shut that fucking shit down real quick. It's only when I say "okay" when she can take food from my hand.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's on a chain outside.

Me and this dog have a daily ritual. I pull in and if she doesn't bark her guts out....ie remain silent, I get out of the cab, walk towards her...lifting out something from my lunch box I didn't feel like eating or half eaten because she has such high hopes when I get home.

From there I issue sit, shut up, lay down orders and she follows them almost perfectly. Sometimes she gets excited before I say "okay" and bares her teeth trying to grab it while in front of her nose.... but I shut that fucking shit down real quick. It's only when I say "okay" when she can take food from my hand.
Why is she chained up outside ? Not all the time I hope.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why is she chained up outside ? Not all the time I hope.

Mostly.

I'm not the owner.

While she is a kelpie, therefore only really an outside dog, she doesn't get much run time or pats.

So I take her for walks and train her little by little despite her not being my dog.

She's both extremely intelligent yet dumb at the same time... but I was heartened today. A magpie was walking around her at 3-4 metres away, and she never barked once. Got it on film, actually.

I was amazed... then a car drove by and she went off her nut again... lol

Little steps (she's been a constant barker about birds before, but she's also seen birds landing on me and eating from my hands... so she's starting to work out that barking gets her nowhere when it comes to free food)

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mostly.

I'm not the owner.

While she is a kelpie, therefore only really an outside dog, she doesn't get much run time or pats.

So I take her for walks and train her little by little despite her not being my dog.

She's both extremely intelligent yet dumb at the same time... but I was heartened today. A magpie was walking around her at 3-4 metres away, and she never barked once. Got it on film, actually.

I was amazed... then a car drove by and she went off her nut again... lol

Little steps (she's been a constant barker about birds before, but she's also seen birds landing on me and eating from my hands... so she's starting to work out that barking gets her nowhere when it comes to free food)
She will bark at anything if she’s bored, looks like your walks and attention are doing her good, try a puzzle feeder, give her something to do while she’s sitting in the same place.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
She will bark at anything if she’s bored, looks like your walks and attention are doing her good, try a puzzle feeder, give her something to do while she’s sitting in the same place.

I thought the same thing, but then realised she's not my dog. If he wants to give her to me, fair enough. I'll move away and take her with me....probably to a larger property where she can eventually run free... but she's not ready for off the chain yet...no matter who has a hold of the other end.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I thought the same thing, but then realised she's not my dog. If he wants to give her to me, fair enough. I'll move away and take her with me....probably to a larger property where she can eventually run free... but she's not ready for off the chain yet...no matter who has a hold of the other end.
If you move away just take her, it’s not stealing it’s a rescue, that’s no life for a dog.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If you move away just take her, it’s not stealing it’s a rescue, that’s no life for a dog.

I've thought about it many times, but I'm not in a position to look after anything or anyone besides my own family at the moment.

Plus I hate thieves.

If I go back South, I'll pitch it to the owner.... or even offer a small pittance of 500-700 bucks.

But I will not steal shit... even dogs that shit anywhere... lol